Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gaga will survive this guys stop panicking:coffee2:

 

let's panic if LG7 bombs and gets panned aswell :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Human Fly said:

We need her to announce CLEOPATRA 2026 abs shut these mother f uckers up

 

:gayalipacat5:

 

And since when House of Gucci considered as flop and panned? 

Sadly it seems Ms. Zendaya will be snatching that one :chick1:

 

 

Just now, Human Fly said:

We need her to announce CLEOPATRA 2026 abs shut these mother f uckers up

 

:gayalipacat5:

 

And since when House of Gucci considered as flop and panned? 

Nah not that one. The whole "cleopatra wasn't white" thing will get her dragged starting with when she's announced. I'd prefer she do something safer with the next movie. No musical please. 

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Saw it on friday and honestly it started out promising but eventually turned into such a boring movie for a comic based movie :skull:

 

the musical part wasn't even the worst part tbh :deadbanana:

 

the writers could have done so much more :katie:

it's not a comic movie, it's never about the action and how to story goes. Maybe try to see a movie for what it's trying to say.

Oh Close To God, the smash that you are :katie2:

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

38 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

this is why I never nor should any you take Grace seriously. She has always been toxic. a racist. And a victim blamer. She should've called it quits after she lost her job at Marvel over a decade ago

 

-said Poor Things was "*****graphy."

-claimed Batman vs. Superman was Kubrick-esque.

-filled out her Critic's Choice ballot live on her channel, admitting on camera to not seeing most of what she was voting for.

-she also said the Synder Cut of Justice League was one of the greatest achievements in cinema.

-claims no one remembers or saw There Will Be Blood, Wolf of Wall Street, or Blade Runner.

-makes claims about Henry Cavil and Jessica Chastain that no one else makes or coberates.

-said Oppenheimer spent too much time talking about physics.

-called Scorsese a hack and said no one cares about his films.

Grace is entertaining, especially her horrible crunchy hair and extensions. But I have never taken her seriously as a critic. Isn't she basically a Marvel fan girl?

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Nah not that one. The whole "cleopatra wasn't white" thing will get her dragged starting with when she's announced. I'd prefer she do something safer with the next movie. No musical please. 

The fact only irrelevant americans believe cleopatra wasnt white. 
Everyone who studied history knows cleopatra was a greek.

 

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

Joaquin is cooked

 

All that drama with Todd Haynes isn't over, it's just the beginning :biblio:

no he's not. Casey Affleck literally had sexual allegations in the midst of awards szn for Manchester, still won the Oscar, and just starred in Oppenheimer. even Jared Leto is still getting roles

8 minutes ago, Hair said:

As wrong as Grace is for saying this, some of the posts I'm seeing aimed at her are really not it. Can everyone chill the f out. 

:khalyan2:

I mean, Grace is obviously entitled to her opinion and that's fine, nor do I think Gaga should be immune from receiving criticism, but the main thing I'm seeing (at least in her twitter replies) is her being called out for her continued misogyny, which frankly she should be called out for. :michael: She's known to have a skewed view of women in Hollywood.

Edited by Jack!

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Nah not that one. The whole "cleopatra wasn't white" thing will get her dragged starting with when she's announced. I'd prefer she do something safer with the next movie. No musical please. 

This is her Glitter… which means LG7 is her Emancipation of Mimi and her Precious is coming… :duca::jonnycat:

So curious about what her next post will be. Hopefully it's a random selfie in like two days.

 

I kinda don't want it to be LG7 related and then be filled with angry comments from DC fans. Let another random post take all that.

Edited by BlondUnicorn

4 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Sadly it seems Ms. Zendaya will be snatching that one :chick1:

 

 

Zendeya is the worst actress i've ever seen. She's like beyonce version of film industry :rip: Incredibly overrated.

Just now, Jack! said:

I mean, Grace is obviously entitled to her opinion and that's fine, nor do I think Gaga should be immune from receiving criticism, but the main thing I'm seeing (at least in her twitter replies) is her being called out for her continued misogyny, which frankly she should be called out for. :michael: She's known to have a skewed idea of women in Hollywood.

No I absolutely agree, but I've seen vile things being aimed at her such as calling her a wh*re, b*tch and c*nt, it's really not that serious.

I had a dream that Gar was cast in ANOTHER musical :thing: I can't remember what musical it was tho, but she had a supporting role

Grace can simply choke. Is she being paid by Toad Ratlips to change the narrative? Cause as far as I'm concerned, his musty ass was the one who wanted to assasinate the Joker character. Maybe if she wasn't so vocal about being AGAINST Lee being the criminal mastermind, we would've had a more entertaining story to watch. 

Just now, Hair said:

No I absolutely agree, but I've seen vile things being aimed at her such as calling her a wh*re, b*tch and c*nt, it's really not that serious.

Oh yeah, that level of extremism isn't on. I think people forget all this talk is about a film and as I said people are entitled to opinions and that is okay. But it's the same on this site when these circlejerk threads get out of hand (Monsters included - 143 review thread was a mess) and it's wild how heated people can get over pop music.

Spotify - Peak Listeners (female)

 

Taylor 116,2M
Billie 108,1M
Gaga 100,5M
Ariana 99,6M
Mariah 90,6M
 

Blaming Gaga for this flop when the script is terrible is completely ridiculous. It's beyond ridiculous – you'd have to be out of your mind. Objectively speaking, her performance in this film was her best yet. Her magnetism is undeniable. Pinning the failure on her, as if she didn't elevate the movie, is absurd. Honestly, she's the only reason the film didn't do worse. I wouldn't have bothered seeing it if she wasn't in it. Most people were excited to see her take on Harley, but Todd decided a female character couldn't have a fully developed arc and wrote a flat, two-dimensional version instead.

 

This is not on her. Anyone saying otherwise can **** themselves 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

I don't really know how movie grosses track over time. It is this a good start and can it breach 500M at the end?

Just now, kudmips7890 said:

I don't really know how movie grosses track over time. It is this a good start and can it breach 500M at the end?

it would need $450M to break even.

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

I... really don't think $121M is that bad? Although I don't really do films so I have no idea, I get that it was obviously projected to do more.

Also, I thought the $200M budget thing was debunked, I guess it is actually true then?

US Radio Update

 

17 (+1) Die With A Smile - 38.37 AI (+0.63)

11 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

no he's not. Casey Affleck literally had sexual allegations in the midst of awards szn for Manchester, still won the Oscar, and just starred in Oppenheimer. even Jared Leto is still getting roles

I understand, however, his abrupt departure from the project cost the crew money. They had all declined other opportunities before because of that movie, and now they're left with nothing. This is about to get legal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.