Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Darkroth said:

"a" monster? That was 80% of the fanbase at the time, me included sis 

TVrCRZr.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

How the hell is DWAS doing almost 4M daily on YT :deadbanana4:

 

Watch it get a new Spotify peak this week.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

1 hour ago, Sannie said:
2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Not even a repost Instagram story :ahh:I low-key love how she's paying dust to the movie :ahh:not because it's getting bad reviews, but because she knows the director did her dirty. 

Ddd I just went to her IG to see if she said anything and it's just silence. :ahh: That's why all of this is just funny. If Ga's not bothered, neither am I.

It would be so great if she just removed all JFAD posts and in her bio 

5 hours ago, Hair said:

There's an Adelephant in my notifications looking for attention :toofunny3:

 

spacer.png

I hope they seek the mental treatment they so desperately need 

it's actually kind of nice and healthy not checking this thread all day like i used to. i feel my mental health is slowly coming back

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by Mariah4life

10 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I hope they seek the mental treatment they so desperately need 

Imagine wasting your free time to spread negativity and vitriol :biblio:

13 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

It would be so great if she just removed all JFAD posts and in her bio 

It would be seen as unprofessional, Hollywood would actually dislike her more for doing that than the bombing.

 

But it would be great she can do it with the ''hide all posts and start a new music era'' kind of way so it doesn't seem targeted.:fan:

She hasn't done something like that for a new era, this probably is the best time to do it, one stone two birds.

ASIB will likely stay her biggest opening, at least in the US. This one seems like it will barely hit $100M globally in its opening WW. It'll probably see a 50-70% drop in its second week and will struggle to reach $200M :dies:, though China might help it get there.

 

 

 

 

Edited by opbranden

2 hours ago, TedLasso said:

I still wonder what it'd be like if Gaga was an actual active actress who could create an acting fanbase. 3 movies in 7 years is nice, but it's very singer dabbles in film for acclaim. Like imagine she pulled a Sinatra and just spent a few years popping out movies (think he did around 15 films during the 50s).

I'd hardly call her a dabbler at this point. She consistently acts.

Are they still gonna go to Japan and China to promote?

2 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Are they still gonna go to Japan and China to promote?

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, opbranden said:

ASIB will likely stay her biggest opening, at least in the US. This one seems like it will barely hit $100M globally in its opening WW. It'll probably see a 50-70% drop in its second week and will struggle to reach $200M :dies:, though China might help it get there.

 

 

 

 

This Is So Humiliating GIF - This Is So Humiliating - Discover & Share GIFs

7 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Are they still gonna go to Japan and China to promote?

She might go there to promote LG7 tho :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Archetype said:

She might go there to promote LG7 tho :clap3:

I hope so. Miss Junko Yamamoto deserves

 

 

2 hours ago, ROARyals said:

GGD is having a very chill and d*mure Saturday night:bibliahh:

spacer.png

True Arkham is GGD :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

This Is So Humiliating GIF - This Is So Humiliating - Discover & Share GIFs

I highly doubt Todd will be working again anytime soon.

 

This is shaping up to be one of the biggest box office flops in recent memory, with new reports indicating a budget of over $190 million and an additional $70-100 million for marketing.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

Thankfully the narrative is that Todd did Gaga wrong, that's all I am seeing. Meaning it won't affect her, but I do hope she chooses better creatives for future roles

 

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

How the hell is DWAS doing almost 4M daily on YT :deadbanana4:

 

Watch it get a new Spotify peak this week.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

12M here we come!

 

spacer.png

Every time I go to Twitter there is new viral tweets dragging jfad, but none of them targeting Gaga so there's that 

 

I think she might want to delay the single though, to avoid the press being "after the catastrophic flop movie,..." 

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

Every time I go to Twitter there is new viral tweets dragging jfad, but none of them targeting Gaga so there's that 

 

I think she might want to delay the single though, to avoid the press being "after the catastrophic flop movie,..." 

this will honestly be the worst move ever in her career.

2 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I think she might want to delay the single though, to avoid the press being "after the catastrophic flop movie,..." 

I think we have suffered enough luv!

 

Plus who cares what the media says, she's already revealed it's coming in October, before the film came out. And it wouldn't be worth her while delaying it until Nov/Dec as it wouldn't stand a chance against all the Christmas songs starting to rise.

3 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Every time I go to Twitter there is new viral tweets dragging jfad, but none of them targeting Gaga so there's that 

 

I think she might want to delay the single though, to avoid the press being "after the catastrophic flop movie,..." 

Delaying just to change it to "after the delay from the catastrophic flop movie,..." :mandown: 

Lady Gaga's A Star Is Born to outdebut and outgross Todd Phillips' Joker: FAD. Why? Surprised? 

 

:clack:

10 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Every time I go to Twitter there is new viral tweets dragging jfad, but none of them targeting Gaga so there's that 

 

I think she might want to delay the single though, to avoid the press being "after the catastrophic flop movie,..." 

Imagine believing she'll delay her lead because of a cameo in a flop movie, let alone thinking that anyone will remember or will be talking about Joker a week from now.

Edited by Almighty Gaga

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.