Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:
  Hide contents

Yes :rip:

 also mentioned this in my review. The way they made her sing in that tone was so just....like what the **** was that? You could tell she was really pissed off.

 

Spoiler

This really was supposed to be her movie 

 

Hack Phillips you will pay

 

:biblionana:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

36 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

from the Sputnik review 4.2/5

 

 

Harlequin out-acclaiming the movie… see that's what happens when you have Talent. Take notes Toad Phillips & Scott Sliver. :giraffe:

For what's worth at least Toad didn't pander to the incels that cling to the first Joker, at least it's something unexpected. I would hate it even more if it went the typical superhero direction incels wanted, even though it might mean Gaga would have much more presence. I don't like her to be associated with that.

Edited by GipJo

So many haters that I've never seen that active just camping in the reviews and streaming threads just to repeat the same flop comments over and over again :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

Just now, Smarticle said:

So many haters that I've never seen that active just camping in the reviews and streaming threads just to repeat the same flop comments over and over again :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

That means Gaga is smashing, they fume so much they have to take it out as soon as they saw a straw. If she is irrelevant they wouldn't bother to drag her. That's a win in my book.

That Happy Mistake performance, aaaaahhh that's mother :jonny5:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

 

9yP2ZAH.gif

 

YESSS

 

I can life with this 😌

 

Get up on your good foot, C2C, Jopanned and CHARTDROP 

:ryan3:

Happy Mistakes have been stuck in my head since she performed.

 

I decided I'm going to watch Joker tomorrow before I watch it with my group on Friday. So excited 

 

23 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

YESSS

 

I can life with this 😌

 

Get up on your good foot, C2C, Jopanned and CHARTDROP 

:ryan3:

Yul 70 is such a nice score. Looks so much better than 34+35.

Her team needs to pull all the payolas for LG7's lead single. Huge radio payola, spotify payola, and pay big tiktokers to create a trend for the song. 

  • Author
49 minutes ago, Velvet said:
  Hide contents

This really was supposed to be her movie 

 

Hack Phillips you will pay

 

:biblionana:

 

Spoiler

It was starting to piss me off that she appeared for 1-2 minutes before she disappeared. 

They cut off that crazy bob gaga part and then she appeared at the end, like what the ****?

 

There is a rumor going that Joaquin made Toad to reduce Gaga's screentime. And Grace said that she cannot "100% confirm" that. 

 

Just came back from JFAD and I have to say that surprisingly I found the second half of the movie to be more entertaining than the first half :gaycat1:My opinion WITH spoilers:

 

Spoiler

Yes, I wish we had seen more of Lee, but it's not like she appears only for half of the movie like many people say, she's seen throughout the entire film but sadly a lot of the time she's just like in the back, so she appears a lot but she doesn't have THAT much dialogue, there's one scene in particular where she confronts Arthur's lawyer and I think that's her best scene in the movie, I wish we could've seen MORE of that because her acting is so GOOD in that scene, so yeah she's terribly underused.

 

I'm kinda conflicted with the musical numbers, in the first half they're great because I feel like without them it would've been BORING as hell, but in the second half they become a little too much :thing: and I say this as someone who loves to hear Gaga sing, but it's just like the characters took any opportunity they had to sing.

 

The ending was so :thing: I didn't mind Arthur getting stabbed to death, but when he STARTED SINGING while bleeding I couldn't help but laugh:deadbanana4: in fact the entire movie theater was laughing and sighing in this part, It was just too much.

 

Finally, was this sequel necessary? No, most of the movie is in fact about what happened in the first movie, specially the court scenes, we're just recalling, and recalling AND RECALLING what happened in the first movie, and the new "storylines" or whatever aren't strong enough to maintain the movie afloat.

 

So my last words are: GO TO HELL TOAD SYPHILIS.

 

Sadly this is a 2.5/5 for me :thing:

 

happy mistakes is actually such a smash like the jimmy fallon performance was IT

  • Author
Spoiler

I still can't get over at how Toad thought it was good idea to make Joker sing when he got stabbed to death. There is guy in my theatre literally saying "bro please shut up [stop singing]" and everyone started laughing and I could feel the embarrassment of my face seeing that scene. 


Also can we talk about that sex scene part? girl what was that?

 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

What is the truth then? Some people said 50min, some said 25min, you said wholr movie? I mean by whole movie you mean other characters talk/mention about her character then.... 

 

She is the driving force of the plot. After she's introduced everything Joker does is in response to or influenced in some way by Harley's involvement. A lot of it she's just in the background but this movie would be about 30 minutes long if Lee never got involved.

 

She is not in front of the camera speaking lines very long and is firmly in supporting actress territory but is the 2nd biggest character in the plot and her part is much more important than any secondary character in the first movie.

Edited by Sheep

 

 

Gone, but not forgotten. You deserved so much better, Lee.

 

0el7YzX.jpg

Watching on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed for Godga in the movie :weeps:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

Gone, but not forgotten. You deserved so much better, Lee.

 

0el7YzX.jpg

Are you telling me this scene is NOT in the movie?! :deadbanana4:

The movie felt like they want to remind you all the time that they didnt wanted to make a sequel, and i actually love it. An ok movie, will be more appreciated in a couple of years. Gaga is good.

2 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Are you telling me this scene is NOT in the movie?! :deadbanana4:

buy 10 tickets to watch and find out :gaycat5:

Spoiler

I don't wanna be that person but did anyone else find the guy that stabbed Arthur to be kinda hot? :gaycat1:

 

3 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Now why is this mess in my Youtube recommendations :rip:

 

 

girl what is this horrible ai mess they dont even sound like mj and britney :rip: 

I'd love for Gaga to do cameos in Wednesday and AHS 13. Maybe some cute cameos would be fun? JFAD has humbled me.

10 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

spacer.png

we love a divisive movie

Edited by Pikachoo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.