Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't see how this really hurts her. Especially when the lead is coming so soon

 

she better play her cards rights. If I was her I would be hitting up every talk show and getting every interview for the lead. Especially now that she's so bubbly

:gaydonnacat1:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga should definitely work with some young, fresh directors going forward.

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

 

I don't see how this really hurts her. Especially when the lead is coming so soon

 

she better play her cards rights. If I was her I would be hitting up every talk show and getting every interview for the lead. Especially now that she's so bubbly

:gaydonnacat1:

 

 

The lead single doesn't have anything to do with her acting career. I think this hurts her if I'm being honest, but it's not the end of the world. She'll just have to choose a much better project after this.

I also don't want Gaga working on a project with another lead actor who has so much say over the film. Her next project as a lead actress should really focus on HER, and she should maybe take on a producer role.

Hopefully she secured her next role before.. this came out. But we know she will take a break from acting next year to tour so. Maybe people will forget this ever happened.

 

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

12 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Plssssss

  Hide contents

I could not stop laughing when he was ******* her, LMFAO

 

Spoiler

It was so awkward :rip: and he lasted like 10 seconds, but since he was supposed to be a virgin I guess it makes sense.

 

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The lead single doesn't have anything to do with her acting career. I think this hurts her if I'm being honest, but it's not the end of the world. She'll just have to choose a much better project after this.

It won't hurt her at all, what're you talking about?

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The lead single doesn't have anything to do with her acting career. I think this hurts her if I'm being honest, but it's not the end of the world. She'll just have to choose a much better project after this.

Many actors end up working on badly received project even some as high profile as jfad she's far from the first. Her being so popular means people will just forget or not care 

Just now, GipJo said:

It won't hurt her at all, what're you talking about?

It's Gaga's third major film role and it's going to gross substantially less than its predecessor.

Just now, Velvet said:

 

Many actors end up working on badly received project even some as high profile as jfad she's far from the first. Her being so popular means people will just forget or not care 

Like i said, it's not the end of the world, but I do think it's going to be harder for her to get into the Oscars race going forward unless she is in an acclaimed film.

  • Author
Just now, Colmillo said:
  Hide contents

It was so awkward :rip: and he lasted like 10 seconds, but since he was supposed to be a virgin I guess it makes sense.

 

Spoiler

I know. The first thing that popped in my mind was like, "oh, that's the 3/3 of her getting ****** lol"

 

Some of you don't really know how film industry works, huh? Actors are like the composers in an album, did you hear people say certain writer or mixing person or engineering person is done because they helped made 143? They're not in control of the project, so when it comes to blame, unless they did a really bad job, director and producer are the one feeling the impact of the flopping effect. Stop creating this narrative that this will hurt her career.

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's Gaga's third major film role and it's going to gross substantially less than its predecessor.

So? The profitability isn't her concern, Label executives are in the end responsible for this and the last person they would think cause this is Gaga. Bfr.:ace:

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

If the rumor that Joaquin was a diva and got Gaga's scenes get cut is true... :deadbanana4:

 

Blast that sh*t all over the news! Make it a viral scandal! I want the world to know that Godga was SABOTAGED by that f*cking rat HAG! That's ha narrative and we will let it be known! :deadbanana4:

i remember inventing that out of thin air and now it might actually be a possibility :deadbanana4:

MESS but also IMPACT

Petition for a Harleyquin spinoff directed by Francis Lawrence

8 hours ago, opbranden said:

Another city from the list

 

 

The interviewer also say "next year when you will be in Europe tour" announcing it before her :dies:

 

let me cry  

:jonnyknife:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

So? The profitability isn't her concern, Label executives are in the end responsible for this and the last person they would think cause this is Gaga. Bfr.:ace:

I'm trying to discuss the fallout and talk about possible directions because this movie is overall a misfire. Sorry, but some of you seem to only want to focus on positivity.

1 minute ago, vince_martin88 said:

Petition for a Harleyquin spinoff directed by Francis Lawrence

*Greta Gerwig.:fan:

looking at the reviews joker is falling Harlequin is getting stronger I think everyone is trying to tell Gaga that she should stick to music

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm trying to discuss the fallout and talk about possible directions because this movie is overall a misfire. Sorry, but some of you seem to only want to focus on positivity.

Fallout of what? Like I said it won't hurt her career, labels that want to use her star power in a movie will still approach her with big commercial projects, now that her acting is never been better, maybe some serious good scripts that requires deep character acting will be sent to her deck after they saw how wonderful job she has done in this. Toad might never get this big of a gig after this, but Gaga is more than fine.

  • Popular Post

I weep. 
 

It's actually so tragic really.  Gaga has…

 

- THE biggest song on EARTH right now. 

- Is being praised for her acting in THE biggest/most controversial movies of the moment/world right now.

- Slayed a viral performance on the 2nd biggest night show in America from her acclaimed surprised side project.

 

AND STILL SOME OF YALL FIND SOMETHING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN ABOUT…

 

:suburban:

 

Controversy, success, and extreme talent? It's giving Gaga-PRIME. 

 

Some of yall are undead zombies of the Roar-Applause war and are stuck in April 2014 when GUY tanked and her career was looking Xtinct. Sad!

 

Imagine reading the above points 10 years ago… like we are FOREVER so back. Back and dominating. Imperial type ****. 

 

I'm grateful and happy… can't relate?? Wake up and get a grip! 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.