Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

looking at the reviews joker is falling Harlequin is getting stronger I think everyone is trying to tell Gaga that she should stick to music

Not with 26K copies sold. Also people all praise her acting meanwhile harlequin is barely acclaimed, so it's actually the opposite.

:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

Gone, but not forgotten. You deserved so much better, Lee.

 

0el7YzX.jpg

does she ever have a wacky / crazy moment like this in the movie guys? I dont want details just a simple answer plz...because all the official teasers and trailers show Gaga as a very like "seductive" Harlee or just a calm version of herself when the character is wacky and kinda naive / crazy an unaware of how evil she is type of vibe but Gaga's portrayal seems to just be very pensive and sexy / demure. 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm trying to discuss the fallout and talk about possible directions because this movie is overall a misfire. Sorry, but some of you seem to only want to focus on positivity.

How is it going to affect her future projects? Gaga's acting is not panned. As long her acting is not panned, she's safe. I'm pretty sure still getting movie projects. She just needs to pick better projects. I'd agree with you if she's getting panned by critics. 

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

Her team needs to pull all the payolas for LG7's lead single. Huge radio payola, spotify payola, and pay big tiktokers to create a trend for the song. 

I'll be very curious to see if Bobby's incompetent ass is able to pull it off, considering this is her last era for a really long time anyway. He could make an effort this one time.

1 hour ago, TrymeB said:

spacer.png

Yuk, the incel fans of Joker 1 are fuming and giving bad reviews on every website.

8 minutes ago, PMM said:

looking at the reviews joker is falling Harlequin is getting stronger I think everyone is trying to tell Gaga that she should stick to music

So, you're telling that actors who had panned films stop acting? 

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

I'll be very curious to see if Bobby's incompetent ass is able to pull it off, considering this is her last era for a really long time anyway. He could make an effort this one time.

They better plan the rollout well. 
 

we also need an amazing MV that people will talk about and go viral. 

  • Popular Post

She should stick to-

 

callate-shut.gif

 

She should do whatever the HELL she wants to do, because not only she CAN but can also do it all extremely well. It's her career, NOT yours.

 

QnXJGq.gif

4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

she's been doing this even in her interviews lately! idk what it is but like she can be sitting and starts to breeth rapidly and heavily like she is out of breath. idk if she does it for effect or something but it's interesting tbh

I noticed this too but I thought it is just nerves.

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

I noticed this too but I thought it is just nerves.

i thought it was nerves but it's very put on! I think she does it to express that she is saying something emotional or serious as I noticed she does it when she talks abut something deep or wants to make her point come across. Idk what it is lol

13 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

I weep. 
 

It's actually so tragic really.  Gaga has…

 

- THE biggest song on EARTH right now. 

- Is being praised for her acting in THE biggest/most controversial movies of the moment/world right now.

- Slayed a viral performance on the 2nd biggest night show in America from her acclaimed surprised side project.

 

AND STILL SOME OF YALL FIND SOMETHING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN ABOUT…

 

:suburban:

 

Controversy, success, and extreme talent? It's giving Gaga-PRIME. 

 

Some of yall are undead zombies of the Roar-Applause war and are stuck in April 2014 when GUY tanked and her career was looking Xtinct. Sad!

 

Imagine reading the above points 10 years ago… like we are FOREVER so back. Back and dominating. Imperial type ****. 

 

I'm grateful and happy… can't relate?? Wake up and get a grip! 

 

spacer.png

Again, some of us were thinking this could be a $1B film and an Oscar contender a few months ago. Let us have our feelings. It's not the end of the world, but talking about what went wrong is fine.

15 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

I weep. 
 

It's actually so tragic really.  Gaga has…

 

- THE biggest song on EARTH right now. 

- Is being praised for her acting in THE biggest/most controversial movies of the moment/world right now.

- Slayed a viral performance on the 2nd biggest night show in America from her acclaimed surprised side project.

 

AND STILL SOME OF YALL FIND SOMETHING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN ABOUT…

 

:suburban:

 

Controversy, success, and extreme talent? It's giving Gaga-PRIME. 

 

Some of yall are undead zombies of the Roar-Applause war and are stuck in April 2014 when GUY tanked and her career was looking Xtinct. Sad!

 

Imagine reading the above points 10 years ago… like we are FOREVER so back. Back and dominating. Imperial type ****. 

 

I'm grateful and happy… can't relate?? Wake up and get a grip! 

 

spacer.png

!!! And it's not like this is Gaga's first taste of success since 2014 either. She's had multiple smash singles, successful albums, sold-out tours, hit movies, and received many prestigious awards between then and now. She's here to stay. That's not up for debate, especially when she currently has the #1 song and #1 movie in the world at the moment. 

 

Spoiler

It's still **** Fraud Phillips for botching what should've been an easy layup though :suburban:

 

Edited by Aston Martin

12 hours ago, TrymeB said:

Why are so many sure Abracadabra is the lead single? The snippet was a bit too noisy for me. 
 

RT score - 56 with 63 reviews. 
I just hope the RT score doesn't fall in the 40s  after this weekend. 

Girl, after yet another jazz album we need all the noise we can get.

6 hours ago, selfieclownt said:

Rumors swirling that Joaquin requested Gaga scenes to be cut 

 

Joaquin Phoenix enemy of the gays

:suburban:

I mean, there are not so many options:

 

- Gaga's scenes were cut cause he requested it to stay the only lead / they wanted Joker to stay about him

 

- Gaga's scenes were cut to make the movie shorter and WB/Todd thought her scenes were the least/meaningful important scenes 
 

- Gaga's scenes were cut cause her acting was so bad most of them were not usable

 

- Gaga's scenes were cut cause most them were musical scenes and they thought it would be too much in the end

 

 

We'll probably know more in the upcoming weeks tbh. 

I really hope she doesn't let the panning mixed reception of the film get to her and instead focuses on the acclaim for her acting, it seems like this is her strongest performance yet so I want her to ride the wave a book another movie ASAP

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

Edited by sunbathinganimal

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't wanna be that person but did anyone else find the guy that stabbed Arthur to be kinda hot? :gaycat1:

 

I can't believe I opened this half asleep and this is how I get spoiled :clownny:

18 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

I weep. 
 

It's actually so tragic really.  Gaga has…

 

- THE biggest song on EARTH right now. 

- Is being praised for her acting in THE biggest/most controversial movies of the moment/world right now.

- Slayed a viral performance on the 2nd biggest night show in America from her acclaimed surprised side project.

 

AND STILL SOME OF YALL FIND SOMETHING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN ABOUT…

 

:suburban:

 

Controversy, success, and extreme talent? It's giving Gaga-PRIME. 

 

Some of yall are undead zombies of the Roar-Applause war and are stuck in April 2014 when GUY tanked and her career was looking Xtinct. Sad!

 

Imagine reading the above points 10 years ago… like we are FOREVER so back. Back and dominating. Imperial type ****. 

 

I'm grateful and happy… can't relate?? Wake up and get a grip! 

 

spacer.png

We also finally got the Chromatica ball!

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I really hope she doesn't let the panning mixed reception of the film get to her and instead focuses on the acclaim for her acting, it seems like this is her strongest performance yet so I want her to ride the wave a book another movie ASAP

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

I don't think we'll get another lead role until 2027. 2025 will be all about LG7, and then she'll take some time to have kids.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don't think we'll get another lead role until 2027. 2025 will be all about LG7, and then she'll take some time to have kids.

book an A24 pregnancy drama, queen of multi-tasking

 

IMG_0191.thumb.gif.11123a3608cfa0a7ccc5b

also please work with a woman like Maggie Gyllenhaal or Jane Campion and not another fratbro or old man I BEG

 

IMG_0191.thumb.gif.11123a3608cfa0a7ccc5b

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

book an A24 pregnancy drama, queen of multi-tasking

 

IMG_0191.thumb.gif.11123a3608cfa0a7ccc5b

This not no gimmick , ***** this is my image
You **** with me like Rosemary's baby I'll leave you timid

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Again, some of us were thinking this could be a $1B film and an Oscar contender a few months ago. Let us have our feelings. It's not the end of the world, but talking about what went wrong is fine.

Some of you are also melting down in hysterics. Constructive commentary criticism about what went wrong is valid, however it's not all that I'm reading. 

 

Todd is a **** editor/director yet Gaga's not getting bashed. Case closed. Like… this discussion doesn't need to go on for days and be sided by screenshots from rotten tomatoes. It's tired atp

If she would work with male director, go for Ari Aster or Darren Aronofsky for psychological horror film. Gaga will slay a psychological horror

20 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

!!! And it's not like this is Gaga's first taste of success since 2014 either. She's had multiple smash singles, successful albums, sold-out tours, hit movies, and received many prestigious awards between then and now. She's here to stay. That's not up for debate, especially when she currently has the #1 song and #1 movie in the world at the moment. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

It's still **** Fraud Phillips for botching what should've been an easy layup though :suburban:

 

 

16 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

We also finally got the Chromatica ball!

We really could go on and on… we are so fed. Her hiatuses SUCK but when she comes back it's always worth it 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.