Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm kinda shook at how everything went wrong and opposite of our expectations :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Just announce Abracadabra tomorrow :suburban:

imagine her announcing it like 

"abracadabra monsters. My new single "dance in the shallow" will be released next week. See you in the garden of eden. PS: sorry for being a notorious being"

:ryan3:

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm kinda shook at how everything went wrong and opposite of our expectations :suburban:

i can tell you are new in this fandom

I have no expectations form her since 2008

stephm.png


 

Fad anytime there's a career mishap whipping out yet another ballad to perform:

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Janet said:

I feel like people are forgetting the fact sis already has a whole Oscar :suburban:

 

She should be choosing roles that push her as an artist / actress, regardless of whether it'll win awards 

And it's gathering dust! We need a new one stat :eli:

i still can't get over the yawns and sighs from a full theater during the premiere yesterday. oh it was so bad. i felt an insane amount of second hand embarrassment :'(

 

come on gaga let's forget this dud and bring on the LG7 lead :'( 

ive become a notorious beast :jamming:

i much prefer saying beast instead of being, cuz it a little easer to sing for me 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don't think we'll get another lead role until 2027. 2025 will be all about LG7, and then she'll take some time to have kids.

She could film a movie after the LG7 tour, ergo 2025's Q4 or 2026's Q1, and then have kids. And the film would premiere while she being pregnant or already with a newborn.

Edited by Andraslop

22 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

i still can't get over the yawns and sighs from a full theater during the premiere yesterday. oh it was so bad. i felt an insane amount of second hand embarrassment :'(

 

come on gaga let's forget this dud and bring on the LG7 lead :'( 

When LG7 lead gets more panned and bombs harder than FAD then what

:suburban: 

 

hopefully DWAS sticks around a bit more and keeps slaying 
 

Edited by Dämon

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

This not no gimmick , ***** this is my image
You **** with me like Rosemary's baby I'll leave you timid

WAIT A MINUTE! is this grace Randolph?: IMG_0191.thumb.gif.11123a3608cfa0a7ccc5b 

I didn't realize this queen in your avi was her wtf lol

I asked this man to go watch JFAD with me after he said he liked the first movie and now I'm scared he won't like the second one :dancehall:

Radio - DWAS:

 

09/27 #18 ( = ) 35.70M (+0.45)
09/28 #18 ( = ) 36.05M (+0.35)
09/29 #18 ( = ) 36.08M (+0.03)
09/30 #18 ( = ) 36.47M (+0.39)
10/01 #18 ( = ) 36.81M (+0.34)

1 minute ago, Nido said:

I asked this man to go watch JFAD with me after he said he liked the first movie and now I'm scared he won't like the second one :dancehall:

I've already agreed to see it twice:

 

Waking up to see a big fat 49% on rotten tomatoes :suburban:

At this point we might as well hope this is such a bomb that it becomes iconic 

If you think you're having a bad day, just tell yourself that I'm about to see Joker 2 with my boyfriend, who's an absolute Joker purist and hates musicals. (But he's going to see it with me because he loves me and I've got a good gay ass).

1 hour ago, PMM said:

i can tell you are new in this fandom

I have no expectations form her since 2008

stephm.png

I've been a fan since summer of 2009 :suburban:

9 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 and I've got a good gay ass).

Where is the receipt?:gaycat5:

is $500 mil still possible, I can't stand seeing the OGHs on atrl and r/boxoffice win

 

IMG-9368.gif

after all, is good to see that the critics are not hard on gaga, the movie really sucks… congrats to todd and phoenix for achieving that. harlequin is a cute 7/10, the movie wishes. we are safe and the tiktok pop fans are now more hungry than ever for her to release a banger. and we're still number 1 globally. excited for the next days, the new visuals, songs, interviews. we gonna be FED :bird: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.