Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

45 minutes ago, Denim said:

I just hope the next gaga movie isn't "the movie sucked, but at least Gaga was good in it! :rip: 

 

ASIB is solid, I liked it a lot, but it is a remake unfortunately. Not that that takes toooo much away from it, but I would love for gaga to have an uncontested GREAT movie in her discography with a cool unique character

If you think about it, with HoG, it shows how she has GREAT potential in true original projects and doesn't need established IPs. The noms, being a front-runner, her acting being singled out and praised, etc.

 

Her acting has always been stand-out even in this mess I've yet to see. 

 

She IS the star :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Artur said:

iTunes US

60 (+6) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake

 

:party:

I can't wait for LG7 era 

 

Saying that for no specific reason 

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

hunty, munty, smunty...it's VERY clear that she was doing all of that when she prob thought she was in the film a lot more because the good sis did not spend all that time filming those cut scenes that we have leaks of for nothing :suburban:she was 100% blindsided by the edit but came to accept it because Gaga is a professional

Idk I'm still not buying that her screen time was reduced dramatically in the edit, or that she was shocked by how much was cut from the film. She started filming over a month after Joaquin so there's no way she didn't know she would have way less screen time than him.

24 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

This is so ******* wild...... please share more about this day, i am gagged. 

It was one of the craziest moments ever. We were waiting the whole day under the sun and then… she came. She touched my hand (i was the first one she touched). Then people started to push me just to touch her and i couln't breath. It was ******* crazy. They even forced her to go back to the hotel cause she was in danger. Fans were so crazy that day. Her security team couldn't handle the situation.It was scary 

 

PD: sorry for my bad English :rip:

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

just came out of Todd Phillips' & Joaquin Phoenix's Joker FAD and chile 

 

spacer.png

 

let me start by saying it definitely is NOT the trainwreck comic book incels and Katy Perry stans are making it out to be. some elements were really, really good, and those bitching and complaining about it being a musical nerd to grow tf up. this isn't Hairspray. 

 

Gaga was amazing in the role and, though she's not completely gone from the movie as some people will have you believe, her role is also not what they sold it as lmao. 

 

I really enjoyed the musical sequences. people like Gr*ce R*ndolph saying that they "stop the movie" and slow the action down don't have any media literacy whatsoever because they do drive the plot forward. anybody with a braincell can infer the storytelling. it was a good concept but felt a bit disjointed and without a purpose, especially in the second half. 

 

the biggest disappointment for me (and everyone I guess) is that I wish we had gotten a different story because it would have slayed. Joker and Lee breaking out, ******* **** up and being in their element for a while would have been so good. 

 

one thing's for sure though, this movie is going to get DESTROYED by those incel comic book losers once it gets released in the US

 

  Reveal hidden contents

the ending chile :rip: 

that plus how Lee treats Arthur will for sure ruffle their feathers 

 

It's so sad that it isn't a debauchery filled supervillain love story. I can still see it working as a musical that way.
 

If my friends could see me now AND that's entertainment themselves could be some crazy dives into insanity and chaos joker and Lee cause together inside/outside of jail

 

give me a movie where Arthur is in jail, Lee breaks him out, and they spend 2 hrs codependent, driving each other deeper into love and insanity

 

I'm still going this weekend, and will probably love it, but I wanted it to start to mirror what the dark night did for superhero movies. Dark and gritty

Tbh I enjoyed HoG much much more than I thought I would. Actually you know what, it was so good. I hope the same happens

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Idk I'm still not buying that her screen time was reduced dramatically in the edit, or that she was shocked by how much was cut from the film. She started filming over a month after Joaquin so there's no way she didn't know she would have way less screen time than him.

she of course knew she'd have less screen time than him but to have had all of the iconic leaked scenes removed was most likely a surprise tbh. I doubt how that owuldnt have to a surprise to her or been a little disapointing. It's human nature when u put in sooo much effort in some scenes and then have them removed like that BUT we truly wont know for sure tbh. We're all just assuming that this point tbh

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

she of course knew she'd have less screen time than him but to have had all of the iconic leaked scenes removed was most likely a surprise tbh. I doubt how that owuldnt have to a surprise to her or been a little disapointing. It's human nature when u put in sooo much effort in some scenes and then have them removed like that BUT we truly wont know for sure tbh. We're all just assuming that this point tbh

Yeah I mean we'll never know unless she actually talks about it one day. It's pretty common for scenes to be cut from movies, it's just that there isn't always paparazzi filming those scenes and obviously we all fell in love with the footage we saw so it sucks for us as fans.

 

Spoiler

I'm mostly mad about the staircase scene apparently being cut although i haven't seen the movie yet :gaycat6:

 

Spoiler

 mess @ all of GodGa's male costars dying at the end of their movies

 

 :suburban:


must be a clause in her contract 

 

:suburban:

 

haven't read one single bad thing about Ga. Even the worst reviews are praising her.

its time for her book a standalone lead, she needs her GÁR moment

9 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Tbh I enjoyed HoG much much more than I thought I would. Actually you know what, it was so good. I hope the same happens

 

:suburban:

HOG was very amusing, even if it was knocked for being a bit over the top and silly. But I was laughing at points, where people have said JFAD has boring spots which.. Is unfortunate 

Not everything about this movie being opposite of what we preached :suburban:

I can't believe my flop country is premiering tomorrow. I wish I could attend to see FAD in the big screen so I could blame Sarah Tanno properly.

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

haven't read one single bad thing about Ga. Even the worst reviews are praising her.

its time for her book a standalone lead, she needs her GÁR moment

She would kill a one woman lead kinda movie. Something dark and gritty 

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:
  Hide contents

 mess @ all of GodGa's male costars dying at the end of their movies

 

 :suburban:


must be a clause in her contract 

 

:suburban:

 

JFAD SPOILERS

 

Spoiler

That same happens with Bad Romance Telephone, Paparazzi, Alejandro (he's already dead there) It is definitely a pattern, she LOVES killing men. Femcel icon ugh 

 

Edited by Dumbledore

12 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

 

 

give me a movie where Arthur is in jail, Lee breaks him out, and they spend 2 hrs codependent, driving each other deeper into love and insanity

 

this is EXACTLY what i thought the movie was going to be

sort of like the Blue Valentine of the 20s :chick3:
 

the movie had a lot of potential honestly

 

Idk if this was addressed but I remember seeing someone talking about it earlier, but she confirms in this interview that the Harlequin and the movie versions of That's Life are the same.

 

@ 4:29

 

 

On 10/1/2024 at 11:12 AM, nick4bty said:

Can we finally clock @WildAmerican for not actually seeing the film at Venice? We asked him multiple times if there was an original song in the movie and he said he wasn't sure, then when the album came out, crickets from him about it :rip:

 

12 hours ago, nick4bty said:

So more proof @WildAmerican is a liar 

 

:clack:

get out of my mentions *****, of course i was there

Spoiler

i literally said the song on the stairs was not in the movie and that there was an elevator scene

you are just melting down bc of the panning and bombing.

 

trying to step away from here bc this site is unusable and i'm just too old for this **** in general

 

25 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I can't wait for LG7 era 

 

Saying that for no specific reason 

 

:suburban:

You've been throwing 'mistake' shade for the past 3 days. It's been noted.

she's coming to clock your *ss

:clack:

21 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:
  Hide contents

 mess @ all of GodGa's male costars dying at the end of their movies

 

 :suburban:


must be a clause in her contract 

 

:suburban:

 

Spoiler

the paparazzi/bad romance effect if you will

:ryan3:

 

12 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

get out of my mentions *****, of course i was there

  Reveal hidden contents

i literally said the song on the stairs was not in the movie and that there was an elevator scene

you are just melting down bc of the panning and bombing.

 

trying to step away from here bc this site is unusable and i'm just too old for this **** in general

 

nnnn the conspiracy theories

 

eBbxlVe.thumb.jpg.fa86d2a6a5d8065ad04b6e

Wait why did we collectively as a fanbase completely forget the absolute serve that is 911 - Charli XCX & AG Cook Remix…like where's the taste?? Was it the crickets comment?

 

that remix album actually has a handful of bangers I need to return to.. Plastic Doll ft Ashnikko ateee

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

Another city/country that was hinted at by that user

 

Another city from the list

 

Quote

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

 

The interviewer also say "next year when you will be in Europe tour" announcing it before her :dies:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.