Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Can someone confirm whether any of Harlequin's songs are eligible for BOS? I thought none were but someone said FAD was (not Gaga, the song). 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Also I'm sorry but 

 

  Hide contents

Lee announcing she's pregnant and then the movie never addressing it again? Why would they drop that and then just not anything with it :deadbanana: they could have cut that line and the movie would have been the same so I'm utterly confused by it

 

I-

what is this film nnnn :ahh:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

thank god i'm getting drunk before I watch it

spacer.png

The way I'm gonna have to watch this sh*t stone cold sober.

 

spacer.png

Just now, Matthew said:

Can someone confirm whether any of Harlequin's songs are eligible for BOS? I thought none were but someone said FAD was (not Gaga, the song). 

Spoiler

FAD is because it's in the film (with singing). So Gaga is eligible since she said she wrote the waltz for the film.

 

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Can someone confirm whether any of Harlequin's songs are eligible for BOS? I thought none were but someone said FAD was (not Gaga, the song). 

Girl :skull:

I'm still floored by that Jimmy Kimmel performance. :smitten: 

 

THAT is why she will never be a fad despite what notorious Katy stans (who tried and failed to covertly rebrand as Adele stans) try and tell us.

 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

Justin Clark from Slant (a top critic) gave it a 25/100 score 

 

Scott Mendelson (who I thought was a Liddo) has given it a 20/100 score. 
 

They say good things about Gaga though. 

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

I'm still floored by that Jimmy Kimmel performance. :smitten: 

 

THAT is why she will never be a fad despite what notorious Katy stans (who tried and failed to covertly rebrand as Adele stans) try and tell us.

 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

No offense but does Adele have stans? What are they called? Adelers? 

 

Spoiler

Gaga queen Katy flop

 

2 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

I'm still floored by that Jimmy Kimmel performance. :smitten: 

 

THAT is why she will never be a fad despite what notorious Katy stans (who tried and failed to covertly rebrand as Adele stans) try and tell us.

 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

that's  not a Katy Stan honestly it's a Britney stan I saw it losing its sh*t over Xtina outstreaming Brit thread :dies:and so is that other 'liddo' in here only posting bad updates. They're weird over Gaga's movie career, good job she's far from RETIRED or FIRED from acting so we don't have to cosplay or change are AVIs 💋

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Just now, TrymeB said:

Justin Clark from Slant (a top critic) gave it a 25/100 score 

 

Scott Mendelson (who I thought was a Liddo) has given it a 20/100 score. 
 

They say good things about Gaga though. 

Oh wow Good Bombing indeed oh wow 

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

No offense but does Adele have stans? What are they called? Adelers? 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Gaga queen Katy flop

 

Adelephants is usually the term I see

 

ot: fàd

9 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Bitchhhh

 

I was there. It was CRAZY

 

 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Adelephants is usually the term I see

 

ot: fàd

im so out of touch with her and her fan base but someone please tell me this is a joke 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Adelephants is usually the term I see

 

ot: fàd

I don't wanna get dragged but is this a joke like... Why elephants of ALL things?

 

IMG-9368.gif

 

Spoiler

Gaga mother Richy RAT

 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Adelephants is usually the term I see

 

ot: fàd

 

Just now, TheGerm said:

im so out of touch with her and her fan base but someone please tell me this is a joke 

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

They're called Daydreamers

Just now, Nando_05 said:

I was there. It was CRAZY

 

 

This is so ******* wild...... please share more about this day, i am gagged. 

Just now, Hair said:

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

They're called Daydreamers

Oh thank god, anyways stream Happy Mistake 

:ryan3:

 

 

at least Gár is acclaimed so OGHs don't get the satisfaction of dragging her acting, even when she loses she wins

 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

22 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Also I'm sorry but 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Lee announcing she's pregnant and then the movie never addressing it again? Why would they drop that and then just not anything with it :deadbanana: they could have cut that line and the movie would have been the same so I'm utterly confused by it

 

Spoiler

There's two hints about the resolution of this. When Arthur asks her, she sings that's entertainment which to me is a hint she made up the baby just to make him fall in love with her more. The other hint is that he had a visitor right before the end of the movie. As we never find who was trying to visit him, it could have been her to talk about the baby.

 

6 minutes ago, Dämon said:
  Hide contents

My guess is that the movie truly was supposed to have Gaga as a lead. 
 

And we were supposed to watch Lee get crazy while Arthur became his normal self + get more backstory on Lee. 
 

Not sure why they switched but my guess is that the movie would have been way too long and they changed directions to focus on Arthur to cater to male audience… those are my guesses but you can just FEEL Lee was supposed to have a parallel story
 

 

 

Spoiler

 I totally agree! People thought I was crazy for speculating, but after watching the movie, it's obvious that A LOT was cut. Early screenings had people saying Gaga was overshadowing Phoenix, which shows she was clearly meant for a bigger role. Even when Gaga talks about her character, it makes me wonder, "Where is this incredible Lee you're describing?" In the movie, she just feels like a shadow of what could have been a much more impactful character.

:rip: 

 

Regardless, she delivered a great performance. It's just disappointing to see that she poured her heart into the project, only for Todd to reduce her role to a mere sidenote.

 

1 minute ago, Hair said:

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

They're called Daydreamers

OHHKAY. thank you lmfao. that makes sense i guess, its a pretty song.

 

Should have just called themselves arsonists setting fire to all that rain and all.... 

4 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

I was there. It was CRAZY

 

 

Ajahshajsaj I wish I was there, too young and too poor. Now I'm older and poorer :-*

Just now, TheGerm said:

OHHKAY. thank you lmfao. that makes sense i guess, its a pretty song.

 

Should have just called themselves arsonists setting fire to all that rain and all.... 

Little Pavement Chasers :xtinass:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.