Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Just came back from the movie! It's an ok movie! I don't know why critics are dragging it. It's not better than the first movie and it's not perfect. It definitely is not perfect. But it's good. Gaga was indeed not used enough. 

The way you appeared the very instant we were talking about Good Morning. Its chokehold on you, oh wow. It's a deep karmic connection, sis. Give into it.

 

3dgifmaker43769.gif

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

The way you appeared the very instant we were talking about Good Morning. Its chokehold on you, oh wow. It's a deep karmic connection, sis. Give into it.

 

3dgifmaker43769.gif

Omg, why were you guys talking about that monstrosity :deadbanana:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

opening track ranking?

 

S1wVq-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.4b55673

Let's get creative, lead singles' release date ranking

 

1. October 23, 2009

2. October 18, 2024

3. April 8, 2008

4. September 9, 2016

5. February 11, 2011

6. February 28, 2020.

7. August 12, 2013

 

spacer.png

The album could definitely have done without If My Friends Could See Me Now / Saints 

 

but overall I love the imagery / references to prisoners / jail throughout the album

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Omg, why were you guys talking about that monstrosity :deadbanana:

It's not like we have anything left to discuss of JFAD after it was revealed that Gaga has just that one line "You can do anyth-" getting killed off midway before even finishing it.

 

S1wVq-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.4b55673

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I'll have my second screening in a few hours and I'll definitely see it again this weekend. 

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Let's get creative, lead singles' release date ranking

 

1. October 23, 2009

2. October 18, 2024

3. April 8, 2008

4. September 9, 2016

5. February 11, 2011

6. February 28, 2020.

7. August 12, 2013

 

spacer.png

These dates are so cunty :jonny3:

Edited by technoprayer

All the good morning lashings literally have me ironically repeating the first two lines in my head all day. It's like the mental equivalent of a dance practice with Ritchy. Someone give me a damn nurtec stat*

 

Spoiler

*only if my insurance covers it. I'm not in a position to afford $1,000 tylenol out of pocket :suburban:

 

Wait, someone already spoiled the end of the movie here :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

All the good morning lashings literally have me ironically repeating the first two lines in my head all day. It's like the mental equivalent of a dance practice with Ritchy. Someone give me a damn nurtec stat*

 

  Hide contents

*only if my insurance covers it. I'm not in a position to afford $1,000 tylenol out of pocket :suburban:

 

Good Morning is gonna hold us hostage and we're gonna ironically quote it, until we lowkey stan the song but feel ashamed into admitting it. :suburban:

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

Good Morning is gonna hold us hostage and we're gonna ironically quote it, until we lowkey stan the song but feel ashamed into admitting it. :suburban:

Well if that's what has to happen for its daily streams to stay above four figures for the next year, then so be it :suburban:

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Let's get creative, lead singles' release date ranking

 

1. October 23, 2009

2. October 18, 2024

3. April 8, 2008

4. September 9, 2016

5. February 11, 2011

6. February 28, 2020.

7. August 12, 2013

 

spacer.png

Oh this is a good one

 

1. August 12, 2013 - The thrill of buying and downloading from iTunes with 5 minutes to spare before I headed to the airport was something else. I spent the whole flight with Applause on LOOP. Plus it was 3 days after my birthday.

2. September 9, 2016 - I was living abroad away from family at the time so it was the sunshine in the darkness of the arena.

3. February 11, 2011 - Had the day off school anyway so I was perched for the radio premiere.

4. February 28, 2020

5. October 23, 2009

6. April 8, 2008

7. October 18, 2024 - I am probably going to miss the whole release week hype being away for work :grump:

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, someone already spoiled the end of the movie here :deadbanana2:

wait does she actually get killed halfway through the you can do anything line 

 

S1wVq-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.4b55673

Edited by sunbathinganimal

the way she chooses to sing the 2nd chorus of HM in the studio is kinda jarring compared to her heavenly live vocals :deadbanana:looks like i'll be streaming from my local files ouhhhh Harlequin streams don't make that face

Saw Joker. What a crazy ass movie. Won't review it but :

 

- I'm gonna have to side with Gaga on this one. Definitely NOT a musical. 
 

- Gaga's criminally underused. I know she's supposed to be in the movie for like 50 min. Feels like she's in for like 15 min cause she has like idk, 50 lines max lol? 


- Most people will HATE it. The ending too. So yeah. I don't expect much box office wise. Won't have any legs. 

 

The movie worked for me though. Probably a 4/5.

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wait does she actually get killed halfway through the you can do anything line 

 

S1wVq-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.4b55673

I'm not going to say this lol. But the end of the movie is pretty sad and the last scene is pretty sad too. 

15 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

All the good morning lashings literally have me ironically repeating the first two lines in my head all day. It's like the mental equivalent of a dance practice with Ritchy. Someone give me a damn nurtec stat*

 

  Hide contents

*only if my insurance covers it. I'm not in a position to afford $1,000 tylenol out of pocket :suburban:

 

New medical studies show that nurtec is less effective than ibuprofen, you'll be fine:suburban:

Has Happy Mistake gone ultra viral yet and coming for the #1 on Spotify?

 

:eli:

The reviews of JFAD have me considering cancelling my reservation. It feels like a waste of my time if Gaga is barely in it, that's the only reason I wanted to go. :rip: 

I also don't know why she let them market the movie with her name that way, either. I would've said to have me as a smaller name with the others if you're going to cut me down like that. It's a bait and switch. 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

The reviews of JFAD have me considering cancelling my reservation. It feels like a waste of my time if Gaga is barely in it, that's the only reason I wanted to go. :rip: 

Go see it cause the good sis needs a box office hit!

 

also it's not that she's barely in it. It's so weird to explain. It's like they cut so many scenes of her that it feels her character just comes and goes randomly to remind you she's still here idk :skull: 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I also don't know why she let them market the movie with her name that way, either. I would've said to have me as a smaller name with the others if you're going to cut me down like that. It's a bait and switch. 

Sis dropped a whole companion album. I'm sure she's fine with the edit and thinks it works to her favour 

 

just go watch it :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.