Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:
  Hide contents

There's two hints about the resolution of this. When Arthur asks her, she sings that's entertainment which to me is a hint she made up the baby just to make him fall in love with her more. The other hint is that he had a visitor right before the end of the movie. As we never find who was trying to visit him, it could have been her to talk about the baby.

 

Spoiler

Yeah I did wonder who the last visitor was and I assumed it was her but we never got the confirmation :skull:

 

but yeah nice theory with That's Entertainment. I hadn't of it like that  

also we know from the trailer that in their fantasies she was supposed to have a baby bump so yeah maybe she made it all up  

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Well, let's pray for an extended version of the movie with Gaga's cut scenes. Sometimes the best is cut, like ASIB with Clover 

 

 

25 minutes ago, Dämon said:

That's harsh :skull:

 

im more interested in seeing the audience score but I'm afraid it might be even worse than the critic score :skull:

 

i really have no clue how audience will react it 

When will the audience score update 

24 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Oh god, we are going 40s aren't we?

spacer.png

Who's we? You mean Todd and Joaquin?

 

:ryan3:

Just now, Gerard141 said:

When will the audience score update 

When it's out in the US I think no? So on Friday or Saturday? Or once it reaches 250 reviews I don't remember 

1 minute ago, Gerard141 said:

When will the audience score update 

Hopefully never.

 

:gaycat1:

23 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Bitchhhh

 

Another city/country that was hinted at by that user

 

Quote

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

1 minute ago, Dämon said:

When it's out in the US I think no? So on Friday or Saturday? Or once it reaches 250 reviews I don't remember 

Nvm I checked and it needs 500 user reviews. So yeah, we'll probably get a score this weekend 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Another city/country that was hinted at by that user

 

I see Miss Boston on the list 

 

:ryan3:

13 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I don't wanna get dragged but is this a joke like... Why elephants of ALL things?

 

IMG-9368.gif

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Gaga mother Richy RAT

 

I'm not sure but it could've just been generally accepted stan terminology originating from twitter/ATRL or then it came from the Necki Menij youtube show, similar to how Madonna fans are sometimes called Medonsters, as Madonna is called Medoner in this show.

 

Adele slayed here yup yup.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Dämon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I did wonder who the last visitor was and I assumed it was her but we never got the confirmation :skull:

 

but yeah nice theory with That's Entertainment. I hadn't of it like that  

also we know from the trailer that in their fantasies she was supposed to have a baby bump so yeah maybe she made it all up  

 

 

12 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:
  Hide contents

There's two hints about the resolution of this. When Arthur asks her, she sings that's entertainment which to me is a hint she made up the baby just to make him fall in love with her more. The other hint is that he had a visitor right before the end of the movie. As we never find who was trying to visit him, it could have been her to talk about the baby.

 

Spoiler

I assumed she was lying about being pregnant.

 

Also, something I thought about was what if the officer was in cahoots with that other guy and led him down that hallway cause he knew what the guy was gonna do? He never did come back to get Arthur despite telling him to hurry up :matty:

 

9 minutes ago, Dämon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I did wonder who the last visitor was and I assumed it was her but we never got the confirmation :skull:

 

but yeah nice theory with That's Entertainment. I hadn't of it like that  

also we know from the trailer that in their fantasies she was supposed to have a baby bump so yeah maybe she made it all up  

 

Spoiler

My theory is that the "visitor" doesn't exist and it was just a ploy to kill him and get rid of him made up by the guards.

 

Did anyone notice that Gaga touches grass during the Kimmel performance? 
Definitely a message to the fans 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

 

  Hide contents

I assumed she was lying about being pregnant.

 

Also, something I thought about was what if the officer was in cahoots with that other guy and led him down that hallway cause he knew what the guy was gonna do? He never did come back to get Arthur despite telling him to hurry up :matty:

 

Spoiler

That's true, it could have been a set up and harley was just lying. It makes sense. I'm pretty sure the officers also raped him in that scene where they beat him up after court.

 

16 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

OHHKAY. thank you lmfao. that makes sense i guess, its a pretty song.

 

Should have just called themselves arsonists setting fire to all that rain and all.... 

their original fan base name was Adelephants but they changed it for obvious reasons :suburban:

Don't forget that the movie could be panned to the pits of hell but still bag her an Oscar nom :clack:

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Did anyone notice that Gaga touches grass during the Kimmel performance? 
Definitely a message to the fans 

False. She was teasing GARDEN OF EDEN

 

spacer.png

Just now, Janet said:

Don't forget that the movie could be panned to the pits of hell but still bag her an Oscar nom :clack:

She doesn't get enough juicy material to bag one I'm afraid

:clack:

 

Like before seeing it I could see a path for her but now? Hell no

:clack:

1 minute ago, Dämon said:

She doesn't get enough juicy material to bag one I'm afraid

:clack:

 

Like before seeing it I could see a path for her but now? Hell no

:clack:

Sounds like she is the definition of supporting actress if you ask me :clack: 

 

carried the weight of the promo by herself :clack:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

their original fan base name was Adelephants but they changed it for obvious reasons :suburban:

Wha- no way. You've left me speechless, so speechless

 

AJfTIAU.gif

 

 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

their original fan base name was Adelephants but they changed it for obvious reasons :suburban:

They chose that THEMSELVES?! I thought it was a name meant to drag Adele fans... 

2010s you will always deliver the biggest of kiis lmao. :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Sounds like she is the definition of supporting actress if you ask me :clack: 

 

carried the weight of the promo by herself :clack:


she didn't even feel supporting to me 

:clack:

 

she was just… there? Not her fault, though. Gaga needs to step away from these evil men who cast her for the promo and then do her DIRTY. Kinda happened each time
:clack:
 

like even in ASIB, to some extent, though way less

:clack:

omg that Slant review talking about what if the story between Joker & Lee was made by someone competent like Paul Thomas Anderson :weeps: so sad

just came out of Todd Phillips' & Joaquin Phoenix's Joker FAD and chile 

 

spacer.png

 

let me start by saying it definitely is NOT the trainwreck comic book incels and Katy Perry stans are making it out to be. some elements were really, really good, and those bitching and complaining about it being a musical nerd to grow tf up. this isn't Hairspray. 

 

Gaga was amazing in the role and, though she's not completely gone from the movie as some people will have you believe, her role is also not what they sold it as lmao. 

 

I really enjoyed the musical sequences. people like Gr*ce R*ndolph saying that they "stop the movie" and slow the action down don't have any media literacy whatsoever because they do drive the plot forward. anybody with a braincell can infer the storytelling. it was a good concept but felt a bit disjointed and without a purpose, especially in the second half. 

 

the biggest disappointment for me (and everyone I guess) is that I wish we had gotten a different story because it would have slayed. Joker and Lee breaking out, ******* **** up and being in their element for a while would have been so good. 

 

one thing's for sure though, this movie is going to get DESTROYED by those incel comic book losers once it gets released in the US

 

Spoiler

the ending chile :rip: 

that plus how Lee treats Arthur will for sure ruffle their feathers 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.