Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Didn't see it posted, but there is a black variant for Harlequin with different cover and all that. If anyone is interested to collect them.:gaynetcat4:

It's on JBHIFI:bird:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by GipJo

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

I honestly don't blame him because that song all up in the jazz songs that we weren't sure were covers or not can be confusing. 

But when the album came out he should've realized :skull: considering people have said it's the exact same version used 

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It is better than everything on Harlequin

 

Hate HAGlyquin all you want, but no.

 

Unless your eardrums blew out and you lost all sense of taste and cognitive reasoning, then maybe that could be true. 

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Colmillo said:
  Hide contents

FAD (song) is actually in the movie so it is eligible for Best Original Song, imagine if it gets nominated and Gar performs it at the Oscars:jonny:

qyy8gWS.gif

 

spacer.png

So, Jimmy's schedule is confirmed finally that she's on tonight for both an interview AND performance, but she's not on tomorrow. It must've just been scheduling issues and seeing how much she could accommodate. 

So, Jimmy's schedule is confirmed finally that she's on tonight for both an interview AND performance, but she's not on tomorrow. It must've just been scheduling issues and seeing how much she could accommodate. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, Jimmy's schedule is confirmed finally that she's on tonight for both an interview AND performance, but she's not on tomorrow. It must've just been scheduling issues and seeing how much she could accommodate. 

the two performances on different days for a movie/side project never made that much sense to begin with imo

  • Popular Post

Guys last night felt like a dream :jonny: 

We got to the venue around 9, didn't let us in until 10, GodGa didn't come on stage until midnight :rip:

Show ended around 2AM

I saw Bobby walking around and he had a sour grouchy face

The show was incredible, and its a memory that I'll cherish forever. They took our phones away, and it was so nice to just be in the moment with Gaga and the music

When I tell you i got CHILLS during Joker and Close to You :clap3:

 

I've seen Gaga live 6 times now, but this one was special. It was cool too, because we got to see her in "work mode" instead of just "performer mode" that we always see -- she was doing multiple takes, interacting with the audience. Such a special night idk what else to say. Its a memory I'll forever cherish. I know I was shady and trolling about Harlequin on release day, but the reality is Gaga does this because she CAN. Not everyone has it in them to put on a show like this, to pull off the songs she sang. I feel so happy as a Gaga fan and very happy for her

Can't wait for you all to see the performance, the production design was SO COOL and she sounded PHENOMENAL 
 

Edited by Bhabylon

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I saw Bobby walking around and he had a sour grouchy face

LA must have ran out of billboard space for the LG7 lead

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys last night felt like a dream :jonny: 

We got to the venue around 9, didn't let us in until 10, GodGa didn't come on stage until midnight :rip:

I saw Bobby walking around and he had a sour grouchy face

The show was incredible, and its a memory that I'll cherish forever. They took our phones away, and it was so nice to just be in the moment with Gaga and the music

When I tell you i got CHILLS during Joker and Close to You :clap3:

 

I've seen Gaga live 6 times now, but this one was special. It was cool too, because we got to see her in "work mode" instead of just "performer mode" that we always see -- she was doing multiple takes, interacting with the audience. Such a special night idk what else to say. Its a memory I'll forever cherish. I know I was shady and trolling about Harlequin on release day, but the reality is Gaga does this because she CAN. Not everyone has it in them to put on a show like this, to pull off the songs she sang. I feel so happy as a Gaga fan and very happy for her

Can't wait for you all to see the performance, the production design was SO COOL and she sounded PHENOMENAL 
 

Aw so happy for you :party: 

 

Did she mention at all about this being shown somewhere or when? (I'm sure all the cameras made it seem like a given)

It makes so much sense why Godga released 'Harlequin'. 
She knew they cut her scenes short and all the effort and work she put into her character would go unnoticed. It's her way of saying FU to WB and Todd Phillip and getting her screen time back. :clack:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Aw so happy for you :party: 

 

Did she mention at all about this being shown somewhere or when? (I'm sure all the cameras made it seem like a given)

Nope! My friend asked around but no one seemed to know.

My guess is that it's a YouTube thing like how she uploaded her Westfield Performance for Love For Sale

im sorry but i really dont think this film will have WOM to save it cause the audience reaction for this so far is looking bad

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys last night felt like a dream :jonny: 

We got to the venue around 9, didn't let us in until 10, GodGa didn't come on stage until midnight :rip:

I saw Bobby walking around and he had a sour grouchy face

The show was incredible, and its a memory that I'll cherish forever. They took our phones away, and it was so nice to just be in the moment with Gaga and the music

When I tell you i got CHILLS during Joker and Close to You :clap3:

 

I've seen Gaga live 6 times now, but this one was special. It was cool too, because we got to see her in "work mode" instead of just "performer mode" that we always see -- she was doing multiple takes, interacting with the audience. Such a special night idk what else to say. Its a memory I'll forever cherish. I know I was shady and trolling about Harlequin on release day, but the reality is Gaga does this because she CAN. Not everyone has it in them to put on a show like this, to pull off the songs she sang. I feel so happy as a Gaga fan and very happy for her

Can't wait for you all to see the performance, the production design was SO COOL and she sounded PHENOMENAL 
 

you lucky bish:DWAS::duca: can't wait to see it 

Atrl admin should introduce feature to filter DWAS (praise) posts hihi at least until Sunday when I see jfad and drag it myself 

34 minutes ago, Hair said:

Did we do a monthly listeners update yet btw? If not...

 

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 98,461,945 (+321,460)

 

Post Malone peaked at 98,466,468 so we are beating that tomorrow

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Hope she doesn't peak before 100M. :dancehall: Come on little jazzters, pull through.. :dancehall:

 

 

It's crazy how she have 98M+ listeners, and an entire album doing 2M streams after its 3rd day of release. :dies: Now I get it when Swifties keep bringing the "monthly listeners don't mean anything" drag whenever an artist have more monthly listeners than Ms. Swift. :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.