Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Unfiltered: 

  • Die with a Smile: 469,435,866 (+11,583,679)
  • Poker Face: 1,399,669,556 (+1,102,649)
  • Judas: 592,069,328 (+1,078,477) 
  • Shallow: 2,549,767,009 (+1,014,256)
  • ARUTW: 1,366,459,979 (+941,285)
  • Just Dance: 1,150,302,511 (+826,372)
  • Bad Romance: 1,317,897,996 (+807,681)

Edited by Aston Martin

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Unfiltered: 

  • Die with a Smile: 469,435,866 (+11,583,679)
  • Poker Face: 1,399,669,556 (+1,102,649)
  • Judas: 592,069,328 (+1,078,477) 
  • Shallow: 2,549,767,009 (+1,014,256)
  • ARUTW: 1,366,459,979 (+941,285)

And Happy Mistake?:mandown:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Unfiltered: 

  • Die with a Smile: 469,435,866 (+11,583,679)
  • Poker Face: 1,399,669,556 (+1,102,649)
  • Judas: 592,069,328 (+1,078,477) 
  • Shallow: 2,549,767,009 (+1,014,256)
  • ARUTW: 1,366,459,979 (+941,285)

it will always be a hate crime that she did not make ARUTW a single. I bet with radio play and more exposure itd be pushing 2.5 billion too by now and would have EASILY been another top 10 for her. I imagine it peaking at #8 in the BB Hot 100 for some reason

The Vogue interview is lovely. The end part got me, all the love and care she still holds in her big ass heart for this wretched fanbase despite maintaining a healthy distance nowadays is so palpable. :chick3:

 

Thank you for everything Gar, can't wait for LG7 and everything else :DWAS:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Unfiltered: 

  • Die with a Smile: 469,435,866 (+11,583,679)
  • Poker Face: 1,399,669,556 (+1,102,649)
  • Judas: 592,069,328 (+1,078,477) 
  • Shallow: 2,549,767,009 (+1,014,256)
  • ARUTW: 1,366,459,979 (+941,285)

We can do 12M this week, I know we can :jonny5:

well, even if you're not here for Joker the movie, it's still very much worth seeing mother Gaga and the cinematography a bit. is a movie ticket going to break your bank? what say you?

TVrCRZr.gif

7 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

And Happy Mistake?:mandown:

I decided that checking its numbers would be a happy mistake :sistrens:

Edited by Aston Martin

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

why are ppl saying Gaga should have never done this movie? are u guys crazy lol. Ultimately this will be her biggest opening week at the box office meaning more exposure. YES it's not critically acclaimed and stuff but ultimately as a exposure move theres nothing that can promote her more. She'll have plenty of time to play in smaller indie films with acclaime I hope in the future but to turn down what was obviously a movie that had potential to be iconic would have been crazy. I'm glad she took it all things considered and we never know...this might become one of those cult classic films where the initial reception is horrible but something from it makes ppl enjoy it years later. Ultimately, the more movies gaga does the better. Good, bad and acclaimed. We need her to expand her filmography in general so for me I want her to act in as many films as she can. I hope this role will be the last where she has huge gaps. I know she is also a singer but lets be real. Gaga does not take time or invest in her music eras anymore either so she has PLENTY of time between albums to film movies or be in tv shows. Let's hope for more of that! Maybe a movie every two years and a cameo or mini series every 3 years or something. Great balance imo

asib was a blessing and a curse because while it was amazing for her career it set up this unrealistic expectation that every film she does must be universally acclaimed otherwise it's panned and a mistake for her career. just silliness

Ok why this joker movie's reviews on my tl are all bad… I am very nervous right now.:rip:

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

she did not make ARUTW a single

Oh when the 'It was a single... in Italy and France' mob catch you, you're toast luv

 

TVrCRZr.gif

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

it will always be a hate crime that she did not make ARUTW a single. I bet with radio play and more exposure itd be pushing 2.5 billion too by now and would have EASILY been another top 10 for her. I imagine it peaking at #8 in the BB Hot 100 for some reason

The fact that it's 5x platinum eligible in the US without having been a single there says it all. I agree with you that it would be Shallow-sized on Spotify had they released it as a single and the MV could've been pushing 1 billion views too. She could've had 2 songs with over 30 million WW SPS units on one album (and I don't even think that happened with The Fame as Just Dance is somewhere in the 20-27 million SPS range WW). It's still a catalogue staple though and it will eventually become her 6th biggest hit thanks to its recurrents (unless she gets another Shallow/Die with a Smile sized smash).

Edited by Aston Martin

I think we have no choice, but just have to go through this entire month of floppery and pannednery. Don't expect too much on LG7 lead, because I just know that will be another kind of mess. :sad: We survived Artpop + Joanne era, I know we'll also survive this month, sisters. Keep holding on.. :dancehall:

 

Spoiler

Thank god we got dwas.. Imagine if we didn't have dwas to cope on to. :dies: 

 

I am glad that I did not buy the Joker OST vinyl, instead I about Harlequin vinyl :clap3:

 

No Hawkin Phoebe voice yup yup

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

At the end of the day, just form your own opinions. Don't go into it defeated/angry. Go with "ahh new acting stuff from Gaga in this film about Joker yeepee"

And if you hate it afterwards that's fine 

Edited by Almodusa

1 minute ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Ok why this joker movie's reviews on my tl are all bad… I am very nervous right now.:rip:

Are you on ''for you'' cause algorithm will push more negative contents if you saw one. I generally stay away from it, it's an echo chamber, especially if you feed into the negative contents.

If y'all support LG7's lead like Harlequin, J:FAD, SL and DWAS' 3k CDs sold, then we're in for another flop

qyy8gWS.gif

6 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

well, even if you're not here for Joker the movie, it's still very much worth seeing mother Gaga and the cinematography a bit. is a movie ticket going to break your bank? what say you?

TVrCRZr.gif

This. And if you're too broke for a standard movie ticket.. There's always discount Tuesday. I already got a ticket for discount tuesday, although I don't have plans on going to cinemas on Tuesdays. :eli: 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

20 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I hope this is a joke. Fans have no obligation to support everything she does. Even she's said similarly before about art. 

 

:suburban:

yes we do. 

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Not sure if this was posted earlier but either way.

 

 

I noticed all her interviewers are apparently Little Monsters lol. Either companies are vetting monsters or Gaga just had such a massive impact that she pushed an entire generation of fans to enter entertainment business which is iconic!

20 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I hope this is a joke. Fans have no obligation to support everything she does. Even she's said similarly before about art. 

 

:suburban:

yes we do. 

Poker Face hitting 1.4B tomorrow.

Judas hitting 600M next week.

 

:WAP: 

If you don't want to go see the movie I recommend that you still buy tickets so the movie doesn't flop into oblivion, you can just skip the screening 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

If y'all support LG7's lead like Harlequin, J:FAD, SL and DWAS' 3k CDs sold, then we're in for another flop

qyy8gWS.gif

DWAS is doing just fine without liddos' support so as long as she got the GP on board with her lead it's not problem.

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.