Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I saw a close up picture of Leigh Gill (Gary) and thought it was Bobby :toofunny2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Good Morning for a late night show, a reverse day experience :clap3:

So the song is actually about wishing people good morning in the middle of the night cuz everyone was up partying etc. if you didn't get that :coffee: 

Edited by TedLasso

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

I'm confused is it the same event as the premiere? Or separate locations also what the h*ll is a live taping, her performing the songs? If so that's a gag! I need to hear her sing the entire album live. 

funny-animals-monkey.gif

It's a separate event, everything happened right after tomorrow's Kimmel taping got cancelled. Fans started to get those invites for an 'Harlequin taping' event, and she's allegedly recording those performances. We speculated those are still for Kimmel. Miss @Bhabylon is going there! :bird:

Guys, I really hope you go into this movie to form your own opinion, obviously the reception will be divisive but I'm looking at the JokerFolieADeux hashtag on twitter and I kid you not the last 10 tweets are all positive, from GP and Gaga Stan's  saying "I'm so happy it was so good" "Holy fuckkkk" "our audience fully applauded" "was so fuxking good" only negative one I saw was that it "was … interesting" , which isn't really bad! Let's remember the critics were harsh on the first film so if this can get good word of mouth then it has a chance to do alright :WAP:

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Guys, I really hope you go into this movie to form your own opinion, obviously the reception will be divisive but I'm looking at the JokerFolieADeux hashtag on twitter and I kid you not the last 10 tweets are all positive, from GP and Gaga Stan's  saying "I'm so happy it was so good" "Holy fuckkkk" "our audience fully applauded" "was so fuxking good" only negative one I saw was that it "was … interesting" , which isn't really bad! Let's remember the critics were harsh on the first film so if this can get good word of mouth then it has a chance to do alright :WAP:

yeah i think most of us are forgetting that the first movie was also panned by critics

The live taping is for Harlequin (The Live Album) which will be released in February, previously known as "LG7"

 

funny-animals-monkey.gif

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

So the song is actually about wishing people good morning in the middle of the night if you didn't get that :coffee:

I know that was just a failed attempt at a joke don't humiliate me

 

folie-à-deux-premiere-held-at-tcl-c

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Can you let us know if anyone claps at the end of the review like one of the letterbox says 

can confirm there were Applause.mp3 at the end of my screening 

Edited by hausofdave

Just now, Namiskine said:

I know that was just a failed attempt at a joke don't humiliate me

 

folie-à-deux-premiere-held-at-tcl-c

Oh mb I'll laugh react 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Guys, I really hope you go into this movie to form your own opinion, obviously the reception will be divisive but I'm looking at the JokerFolieADeux hashtag on twitter and I kid you not the last 10 tweets are all positive, from GP and Gaga Stan's  saying "I'm so happy it was so good" "Holy fuckkkk" "our audience fully applauded" "was so fuxking good" only negative one I saw was that it "was … interesting" , which isn't really bad! Let's remember the critics were harsh on the first film so if this can get good word of mouth then it has a chance to do alright :WAP:

I thought the first movie was really good, so this doesn't surprise me at all.  Hopefully it turns out critics were lying like they were with the first one.

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

 

Im not sure how Grace reviews thing, but sounds mixed which is better than I was expecting given how hard she's been on it

Just now, Almodusa said:

GODGA!! That was a fun movie!

Isn't it supposed to be depressing?:lakitu:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

GODGA!! That was a fun movie!

how's her acting and singing in it? 

 

 

wish she made music that sounded similar to gagas 

 

 

Also if anyone going Friday that got polled after walking out of screenings, remember to give all the best positive remarks to rig the rating so it looks good in the headlines report

:ryan3: 

happy to report Folie À Deux is played (the lyrics as well) during one of the scenes meaning it'll be eligible for BOS

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.