Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Imagine the kii we would have if today's secret event is recorded for Kimmel

 

BEcp.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

So? Has she arrived at the red carpet?

 

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

 

She's cancelled that too

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

RACE TO 1B

 

Day 45

457.852.187 (+10.427.316)

 

Daily average required

8.605.521 (-28.465)

 

63 days left

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

 

Spoiler

Current daily average

10.174.493 (+5.746)

 

Expected to hit 1B on

Day 99 (=)

 

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

She's cancelled that too

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

The fact that I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

 

If anybody has an extra guest for the LA event tonight please DM me I'd love to go with you :chick1:

I want a resume of the last 30 pages please, what is happening 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

I want a resume of the last 30 pages please, what is happening 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

You don't wanna know

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I want a resume of the last 30 pages please, what is happening 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Harlequin flop

Gaga cancel Kimmel performance

Meltdowns ensue

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Harlequin is such a vibe:jonny:

 

I'm probably one of the few but I'm really glad she released this album.

Ugh low key wanted to go see Joker tonight but didn't get tickets. Friday is not far tho but everyone seeing the movie tonight is making me excited

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Ugh low key wanted to go see Joker tonight but didn't get tickets. Friday is not far tho but everyone seeing the movie tonight is making me excited

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

People like you are the biggest hope for longevity that jfad has. You're actually doing mother a favor

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

im just gonna shoot my shot here and ask if anyone has a +1 for the Harlequin taping, pls take me 🥹 still have never seen her live in 11 years of stanning

Edited by sleepevaded

8 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Harlequin is such a vibe:jonny:

 

I'm probably one of the few but I'm really glad she released this album.

- Amazing cover art / artistic design 

- Her 4th self written song (and it being a waltz too) 

- Standards I've been wanting to hear her release like Smile and That's Entertainment

- Great gems like The Joker and Gonna Build A Mountain

 

It's overall such a great project that adds diversity to her discography

Edited by TedLasso

39 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Imagine the kii we would have if today's secret event is recorded for Kimmel

 

BEcp.gif

I think that's what it is because the email says there'll be a taping

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

- Amazing cover art / artistic design 

- Her 4th self written song (and it being a waltz too) 

- Standards I've been wanting to hear her release like Smile and That's Entertainment

- Great gems like The Joker and Gonna Build A Mountain

 

It's overall such a great project that adds diversity to her discography

I love how the music sounds cheerful and uplifting but some of the lyrics are dark and depressing. It's like this vulnerable moment where everything seems hopeless but there is light at the end of the tunnel:frown:

You're riding high in April

shot down in May

but I know I'm gonna change their tune

when I'm back on top in June

 

This is Gaga but with August / September / October 

After a meltdown always comes something, so, LG7 snippet tonight. 

 

5 minutes ago, Velvet said:

No one caring about the LA premiere 

 

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

I mean it's a red carpet appearance and she has yet to appear, what should we be talking about? The barriers?

 

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.