Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

Even Sarah is doing better job than Fred lately, maybe we should start blaming Fred instead of Satan Tanno.

:khalyan2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Namiskine said:

:heart:

 

spacer.png

I came to post this, perfection :heart:

She looks gorgeous but I kinda hate the look tbh

The random ass necklace that doesn't go with anything

The dress cutting off her head and wig being placed abysmally makes her look like she stuck her head on one of those cutouts with holes for heads at the carnival.

image.png?ex=66fca6f0&is=66fb5570&hm=06022e4060b210522526e61a0bf1c3734b2aa0050b1555f892c289729d065285&

 

image.png?ex=66fca6f6&is=66fb5576&hm=9e4a67eb654e83469da8c12bc6b0d9c6a67a44644be3cbd52d0a17f447a8f1d1&

 

 

 

The necklace! :heart:

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, Thin White Duke said:

She looks gorgeous but I kinda hate the look tbh

The random ass necklace that doesn't go with anything

The dress cutting off her head and wig being placed abysmally makes her look like she stuck her head on one of those cutouts with holes for heads at the carnival.

nnnnn, I actually love it

2 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

She looks gorgeous but I kinda hate the look tbh

The random ass necklace that doesn't go with anything

The dress cutting off her head and wig being placed abysmally makes her look like she stuck her head on one of those cutouts with holes for heads at the carnival.

I think the necklace is a reference to Harlequin.:lakitu:

Just now, Artur said:

nnnnn, I actually love it

It's a gorgeous necklace, it just doesn't go with the dress at all imo

11 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

It's a different recording? 

 

11 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Is it any different than the Harlequin version?

sounded like the same

5 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Harlequin album makes so much sense after watching. 

Came here to say this.

 

The reimagined versions of the classics are in the film.

 

:suburban:

I have an announcement.

From this day, I'll blame Frederick Aspiras. 

 

 

Edited by PlERRE

I love the hair :heart:

 

This is an unpopular opinion, but the bleached eyebrows have never and will never look good :dies:

3 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

She looks gorgeous but I kinda hate the look tbh

The random ass necklace that doesn't go with anything

The dress cutting off her head and wig being placed abysmally makes her look like she stuck her head on one of those cutouts with holes for heads at the carnival.

I respectively disagree. I think the necklace looks gorgeous with the black dress in contrast to her cranberry red hair. The makeup is subtle since a dramatic eye would've made it tacky. To top it off the bleached brows really enhance the look. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.