Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:


https://x.com/thegagasource_/status/1821858946203767082?s=46

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-VDUYruiVI/?igsh=eWJyZ2VnMGF1Z203

"Don't miss the star-studded #AMAs50 Anniversary Special filled with pop-culture history, unforgettable moments, new performances & more → Sunday October 6 at 8pm ET | 5pm PT on @cbstv and streaming on @paramountplus a #AMAs"

 

Thinking about this…:gaycat2:

Hmm no doubt they're going to tribute one of the legends like the MJ, Patti Labelle or Elton John?

33 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Being successful is so boring. I want the drama!!!! 

It did fall to #2 on iKoons

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

It did fall to #2 on iKoons

I'm shaking !! 

nervous-shook.gif

 

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

7:25 AM        LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS        Die With A Smile

 

 

2nd Z100 spin of the day DWASGATRL.png

2 each for both Z100 and KIIS so far :gaycat2:

OMG the emoji I'm cackling :clap:

did KIIS played it again? its been 2 hours since the last spin 

59 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I was thinking this. Definitely will get a big boost from her album release and the video seems big budget. It could pull another PPP and dampen the chances of a #1 for the next few weeks.

PPP was a 1 week fad #1 single. DWAS is more than safe, its time to shine will be when JFAD releases, and throughout award season. 

8 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

did KIIS played it again? its been 2 hours since the last spin 

No i think they'll play her around 7-7.30 like Z100 during rush hour.

9 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Replay feat. Ava Max is coming, the journey continues...

 

CT9F.gif

Why did she put gaga as her profile pic :skull:

1 minute ago, Rhiannon said:

Why did she put gaga as her profile pic :skull:

part of her Haus Labs deal

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1eJbaGN741t_MoaKMR7y

1 hour ago, cartierdelrey said:

The way I'm anxious about Joker 2. It needs to gross $200M to break even

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

if Joker grosses 200 mil :dies:

JFAD isn't grossing $200M, HOG alone did $150M+, in the midst and peak covid

 

1 minute ago, ollieamell said:

Z100 3 spins so far

 

:jonny:

Radio is ours 2024 :jonny:

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

JFAD isn't grossing $200M, HOG alone did $150M+, in the midst and peak covid

 

i know sis i was joking

 

image.thumb.gif.699e3b9bf145271978202987

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

where is this on the UK midweeks

 

Sw1WcRu.thumb.gif.b9b5bf600fa381ec9c302b

It seemed to fall on #7 as I saw a prediction thread before 

3 minutes ago, GagaChina said:

It seemed to fall on #7 as I saw a prediction thread before 

better than I expected I'd be happy with T10

 

Sw1WcRu.thumb.gif.b9b5bf600fa381ec9c302b

She got the cover of Hot Hits NZ/Japan so far. Yup yup that's the right trend 

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

better than I expected I'd be happy with T10

 

Sw1WcRu.thumb.gif.b9b5bf600fa381ec9c302b

I agree, let's just nab these Top 10s and worry about improving after 

 

:gaycat:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She got the cover of Hot Hits NZ/Japan so far. Yup yup that's the right trend 

ahhh LETS GO! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.