Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, joaouliana said:

 

lead single or album?

14 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

4th KIIS spin :clap3:

 

10:42 AM        LADY GAGA & BRUNO MARS        Die With A Smile

hopefully 8-10 spins for today on KIIS and Z100 each 

:gaygacat4:

37 minutes ago, verthigo said:

I know the iPad is in this bag !!

 

Speaking of which, this is the 'GAGA' bag again right ? 

Someone should assault her and steal her iPad!!!

 

She just shot the album cover for sure!!! 

:ryan3:

I looked up popular wedding months and the top 2 months are September and October the chokehold this song will have especially with Joker to top it off :WAP:

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

I looked up popular wedding months and the top 2 months are September and October the chokehold this song will have especially with Joker to top it off :WAP:

Definitely not in the UK. But I see this having a Shallow chart trajectory. Will be smashing in a few weeks

21 minutes ago, joaouliana said:

 

Was this the account that new about Bruno x Gaga months before 

24 minutes ago, ostrasova said:

sarah posted on ig that shes getting inspired to start working on joker promo 😭

Someone call the anti-terr*rism hotline, QUICK

 

:clack:

DWAS will be peaking on radio and still have solid streams by that time. The smartest choice would obviously be pushing LG7 lead to december at the very least, but I don't know if her stans could take that.

2 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

Was this the account that new about Bruno x Gaga months before 

Yes, but they post every rumor they hear without verifying anything. 
They claimed that Gaga was going to win the vanguard award at the VMAs

 

I would take everything they say with a grain of salt 

1 minute ago, Loca said:

DWAS will be peaking on radio and still have solid streams by that time. The smartest choice would obviously be pushing LG7 lead to december at the very least, but I don't know if her stans could take that.

In the middle of xmas freeze :rip: 

She would barely crack Top40 in december. 

Experimental LG7 is definitely going to be followed up with something more GP friendly next year I reckon.

 

She was still writing music around March but I feel that LG7 was already nearing completion and any new songs that she's worked on are going to be for the next album :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Experimental LG7 is definitely going to be followed up with something more GP friendly next year I reckon.

 

She was still writing music around March but I feel that LG7 was already nearing completion and any new songs that she's worked on are going to be for the next album :WAP:

Are you saying you're already expecting LG8 next year?

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Experimental LG7 is definitely going to be followed up with something more GP friendly next year I reckon.

 

She was still writing music around March but I feel that LG7 was already nearing completion and any new songs that she's worked on are going to be for the next album :WAP:

Now sis :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Someone should assault her 

 

very weird thing to joke about btw 

Edited by Edonis

22 hours ago, Universo said:

24-hour Update (couldn't post here before because this site is being shite)

3,060,709 (+766,082) :heart2:

 

 

24 hour update

3,878,632 (+817.923) :heart2:

Edited by Universo

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I hope too much time doesn't pass for LG7 before she gets tired of the black hair and decides to switch the aesthetic. I remember how the VMAs 2010 silver and blue wig was the original "born this way" look before she changed her mind and decided to do every color that era. 

I viewed it more as the passage of TFM era/"aging" out of it before starting BTW rather than BTW being grey. 

I'm kind of worried about JFAD being a mess 

 

The original Joker was extremely risky and its massive success was unexpected 

 

JFAD might be riskier than Joker, with the music elements 

5 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

Oh godga , you're #1 all over the world 

 

:gaygacat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.