Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Enough time has passed.

 

 

 

DWAS Video > MR Video

 

:suburban:

That was a given :deadbanana2:

Other than 911, Gaga has no good-GOOD music video since 2014.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

That was a given :deadbanana2:

Other than 911, Gaga has no good-GOOD music video since 2014.

Just wanted to confirm with everyone. :eli:

 

Although don't do ROM like that. It's so good. :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

That was a given :deadbanana2:

Other than 911, Gaga has no good-GOOD music video since 2014.

Applause was literally her last good music video. G.U.Y was an overproduced mess. 

Wait, did yall see Gaga's TikTok story? Not the chaotic mess :lmao: 

 

Two people singing DWAS together, but she still put the original song on top of it so it's just so many voices :lmao: It's not even the right part of the song 

 

 

Im hoping for a smash but also NOT hoping for a smash smash. Watch interscope be like "Gaga you need to tame down LG7, we need safe pop hits call up the Bloodpop":khalyan2: 

Just now, cartierdelrey said:

Applause was literally her last good music video. G.U.Y was an overproduced mess. 

What! ROM and 911 are two of her best videos.

 

YALL CRAZY

 

:khalyan2:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Enough time has passed.

 

 

 

DWAS Video > MR Video

 

:suburban:

Gurl that was clear before DWAS was even released 

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

That was a given :deadbanana2:

Other than 911, Gaga has no good-GOOD music video since 2014.

ROM, John Wayne, G.U.Y are all pop perfection to a more or lesser extend. Watcha smoking sis??

 

spacer.png

Just now, cartierdelrey said:

Applause was literally her last good music video. G.U.Y was an overproduced mess. 

Same can be said about marry the night, but I still love it and it's Gaga all over it, with her massage and only fans who know her understand. I would said Joanne is also good, I understand why she did minimal with it since we later knew that album actually made her relationship with her dad worse instead of healing like she hoped. ROM is very cute for pandemic mess.

The way I forgot you need to put a song between your DWAS streams so they dont think you are a bot:deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Wait, did yall see Gaga's TikTok story? Not the chaotic mess :lmao: 

 

Two people singing DWAS together, but she still put the original song on top of it so it's just so many voices :lmao: It's not even the right part of the song 

 

 

the gooning heart emoji :ahh:

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

ROM, John Wayne, G.U.Y are all pop perfection to a more or lesser extend. Watcha smoking sis??

 

spacer.png

I said since 2014,that means it's after GUY. JW and ROM are okay-ish. They're not good-GOOD

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Same can be said about marry the night, but I still love it and it's Gaga all over it, with her massage and only fans who know her understand. I would said Joanne is also good, I understand why she did minimal with it since we later knew that album actually made her relationship with her dad worse instead of healing like she hoped. ROM is very cute for pandemic mess.

I didn't know Joanne made her relationship with her dad worse, is there an article detailing this 

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I said since 2014,that means it's after GUY. JW and ROM are okay-ish. They're not good-GOOD

ROM okay-ish? It's eye candy, fun, elevates the song and it has huge replay value. Not everything has to be BR level eatery.

ohhhhhh i, i  just woke up from a dream, where we rose on AM and Spotify on a Sunday MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

9 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

G.U.Y was an overproduced mess. 

Now that I agree with.

 

w89jzjT.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I said since 2014,that means it's after GUY. JW and ROM are okay-ish. They're not good-GOOD

I mean she hasnt released that much material since 2014 so 1/2 great mv's per era are more than fine. LG7 is coming to eat I'm sure

 

spacer.png

Edited by Nico Robin

911, ROM and even Perfect Illusion videos are far better than G.U.Y.

 

The scene where she resurrects MJ and Jesus trough Minecraft  :redface:

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I mean she hasnt released that much material since 2014 so 1/2 great mv's per era are more than fine. LG7 is coming to eat I'm sure

 

spacer.png

To eat with 2 MVs and one single! Love my hard working fave. 

yall we're lucky we even got a ROM vid with Gar and Ari in the same room ntm on it

 

spacer.png

ROM & 911 are all-time Gaga MVs and they always have been, I fear. PI MV aged like wine (like the song itself) and JW is great too. MR & SL are really her only duds since G.U.Y. 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.