Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Well good thing aint noone can say she went top10 because of radio payola 

 

I love this organic unexpected smash. 

 

:WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

BBHot100 peak isnt really matter anymore. 

Spotify peaks and overall streams are much more impressive. 

 

Just look at Always Remember Us This Way, outstreaming %90 of 2018-2019 #1s including Shallow. 

Sure but she could have had both. Tbf this might still go number 1 in the longrun anyway especially as Ballads and Bruno songs in general often take longer to build up momentum. 

They need to upload one of their performances today me thinks. They have that nice photo they shared yesterday, I'm hoping it was filmed (even if just a simple cut/view)

 

:gaycat:

1 minute ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Sure but she could have had both. Tbf this might still go number 1 in the longrun anyway especially as Ballads and Bruno songs in general often take longer to build up momentum. 

Summer songs will start to decrease soon. 

Her competition for this fall will be Billie's and Chappell's song and maybe new sabrina? 

No matter what i could see this peaking inside Top3, hopefully #1 during Joker Movie release week. 

Make sure yall give it a few plays from TTH, not just your playlists, too. 

 

:gaycat:

I just found out Joker had a budget of $200M omg. Need this film to do exceptionally well and hopefully cross $1B in the box office in about 12 months. All that really matters is they break even with a healthy ratio. 
 

Lorddd, DWAS smashing into Joker season, Joker smashing as a movie, Joker soundtrack smashing and producing a Shallow, then LG7 time…

2 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

I just found out Joker had a budget of $200M omg. Need this film to do exceptionally well and hopefully cross $1B in the box office in about 12 months. All that really matters is they break even with a healthy ratio. 
 

Lorddd, DWAS smashing into Joker season, Joker smashing as a movie, Joker soundtrack smashing and producing a Shallow, then LG7 time…

From what we know about the soundtrack, might want to temper that expectation :rip: 

 

But yes at music smashing and movie smashing heading into LG7 :gaycat2:

I could see Spotify moving DWAS in the top 5 of TTH playlist. 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

As a former veteran of the US Charts Thread on GGD, it's been a journey 

 

:monkey: 

Omg what a throwback. The Babylon Hooker era. What other iconic dramas were there?

Edited by Janet

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I could see Spotify moving DWAS in the top 5 of TTH playlist. 

It usually updates before friday right?

Just now, Nicholai said:

It usually updates before friday right?

I think so. 

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Omg what a throwback. The Babylon Hooker era. What other iconic dramas were there?

I'm all the way back to when LoveGame was considered a bomb in the UK and we were melting down. :deadbanana:

 

Marry the Night getting into the T10 of UK iTunes and then being knocked out right after from a song performed on TV. :rip: 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I'm all the way back to when LoveGame was considered a bomb in the UK and we were melting down. :deadbanana:

 

Marry the Night getting into the T10 of UK iTunes and then being knocked out right after from a song performed on TV. :rip: 

I'll never forget tracking MTN in the UK, it was a guaranteed top 10 after The X Factor :rip:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

It usually updates before friday right?

Yeah, they sometimes randomly move things around during the week.

 

Not really a sure bet though, but with how DWAS is doing they might. Especially if it keeps climbing well above 5M after tomorrow. 

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

I'll never forget tracking MTN in the UK, it was a guaranteed top 10 after The X Factor :rip:

The beheaded costume didn't do it for us :monkey: 

I clocked yesterday, Joker was the last movie I saw in the cinema before COVID (might be the same for a lot of other people). Hopefully people will go watch to reminisce about a better time :clack:

Troy Carter is probably throwing up today, crying, sobbing.

 

She just never goes away.

 

:ryan3:

Just now, Janet said:

I clocked yesterday, Joker was the last movie I saw in the cinema before COVID (might be the same for a lot of other people). Hopefully people will go watch to reminisce about a better time :clack:

I haven't seen Joker yet, but it's on my list for this coming weekend. Gonna get myself prepared for the premiere and sprint to October.

 

:gaycat:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Troy Carter is probably throwing up today, crying, sobbing.

 

She just never goes away.

 

:ryan3:

What does he do for a living now? Last time I heard was him getting FIRED from Spotify.

Also I fully expect DWAS to surge to #3 on Spotify tomorrow. :jonny: Get ready girls! 

First time ever that someone does not know who LADY GAGA is :skull:

increase on a sunday is something i never thought i would see in a godga song omfg

what a great way to start the day

spacer.png

Enough time has passed.

 

 

 

DWAS Video > MR Video

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.