Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I expected it to have scenes that last for more than 1 second, for starters 

Yeah the editing was rough but it was for texture 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I wont. But I dont think Gaga ever released a million versions of one song like Taylor and Billies. Some remixes sure but nothing close to what they are doing

Well, Gaga basically hasn't released commercial music in the last 10 years. So we have no idea what Interscope will do. 

9 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I have to say one thing. No matter what happens with DWAS or LG7 Im so happy Gaga isnt releasing "slowed version" "speed up version" "acapella version" "instrumental version" "live from Brunos bedroom version" etc etc to get fraudalent sales and streams for H100 positions. 

sis you need to try to turn on that 1.25x function on youtube (and surprisingly their vocals still sound fine under that speed), with some added drums and bigger guitar breaks, it will be the ultimate BOP of the year :WAP:

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

no ma'am her self-directed videos are quite messy in comparison to the immaculate TFM video run :rip:

THIS. I never liked MTN that much for example. 

1 minute ago, atemyheartinc said:

THIS. I never liked MTN that much for example. 

MTN, TEOG.... Poor BTW era. I still dream about the iconic scrapped TEOG video. 

If the Venus video was any way close to the single photoshoot I see it up there too.

 

Venus_by_Lady_Gaga_No.1.png artworks-000071487072-i5eikk-t500x500.jpg

 

8 minutes ago, truthteller said:

no ma'am her self-directed videos are quite messy in comparison to the immaculate TFM video run :rip:

I somewhat agree, however, I think Laurianne Gibson played a huge role in "taming" Gaga's vision so it was presented cohesively. I believe Laurianne left after Judas (?) and the rest of the videos from the BTW era were lacking in quality, but still somewhat strong. Applause was just a lucky fluke in the system and wasn't a complete mess like everything that came after 

If the world was ending, I'd wanna SMASH next to you :jonny:

1 minute ago, cartierdelrey said:

I somewhat agree, however, I think Laurianne Gibson played a huge role in "taming" Gaga's vision so it was presented cohesively. I believe Laurianne left after Judas (?) and the rest of the videos from the BTW era were lacking in quality, but still somewhat strong. Applause was just a lucky fluke in the system and wasn't a complete mess like everything that came after 

And it's crazy cause it seems like her artistic vision went completely south all at once. After BTW everything has been extremely messy, un-polished and unprofessional. She decided to take the lead and become the master of all, but she ended up becoming master of none. 

22 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Someone should gif his face when Gaga sings 

He was in for a surprise :bibliahh:

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

And it's crazy cause it seems like her artistic vision went completely south all at once. After BTW everything has been extremely messy, un-polished and unprofessional. She decided to take the lead and become the master of all, but she ended up becoming master of none. 

Chileee I thought I was the only one who thought this. Laurianne was REALLY good at narrative building. I would watch her interviews and she would break down how she helped develop the "Monster" universe and how she got the idea for "Paws Up", Bad Romance choreography, etc. That's when I realized Laurianne was essential to not just Gaga's team but to also Gaga's ability to execute well rounded projects. 

APPLE MUSIC DAILY 100 
SUNDAY AUGUST 18

 

5. GLOBAL +1 *new peak
7. USA +17 *new peak
8. AUSTRALIA *new peak
20. UK +4 *new peak
35. CANADA +6 *new peak

 

:clap3:

911 is probably one of my fav Gaga videos ever. It's just so visually artistic. The hidden subliminal meanings, the looks, just overall a great Gaga video recipe. :bird:

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

And it's crazy cause it seems like her artistic vision went completely south all at once. After BTW everything has been extremely messy, un-polished and unprofessional. She decided to take the lead and become the master of all, but she ended up becoming master of none. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiNBeMtE7yfah5L0ZcLOb

27 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Guys, we're talking about Lady F*ing Gaga here. The artist that revolutionized music videos at the end of the 2000s decade. She served some of the best videos of all time in a short span of time at the beginning of her career. 

 

We don't have to settle for those mid videos she's been serving for the last 10 years just because that's all we can get recently. Imagine claiming John Wayne is good, man! Please.... It's decent, but not good. It's passable. Compare it to her early work, for God's sake. 

Girl, you have a Taylor Swift avi. Nothing you say is valid 

6 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 

"I went in, and thank fully came out.." :lmao:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

And it's crazy cause it seems like her artistic vision went completely south all at once. After BTW everything has been extremely messy, un-polished and unprofessional. She decided to take the lead and become the master of all, but she ended up becoming master of none. 

She is a Gemini rising, after all. When the ego gets ahead too much it brings the worst out of them (see: Kanye) but anyways I still believe that after Chromatica she's more open & less stuck up about collaborating with people in her age range

  • Popular Post

People have always tried to discredit Gaga by saying Laurianne this, Dada that… yeah that's all fun & nice but it doesn't matter because Gaga SELLING the PERFORMANCE is why she became the legendary icon she is today. You can have the best direction, producers, wardrobe but if you don't have the chops, it doesn't mean anything. And Gaga is more talented than 95% of entertainers to ever live. Take it as you will :bird: 

8 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 

ohhh supporting allegations get off the floor :jonny5:

Just now, Miracle said:

Girl, you have a Taylor Swift avi. Nothing you say is valid 

??? I've been here for a decade now. You might wanna sit this one out. 

Gaga and Taylor have nothing in common and I don't stan them for the same reason.

I stan Gaga for her progressive view on pop music and for how daring she was when she started. And I stan Taylor because of her emotional lyricism and storytelling. 

You can enjoy multiple things at once. If Gaga tried to do what Taylor does, it would be crap. If Taylor tried to do what Gaga does, it would be crap. 

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

ohhh supporting allegations get off the floor :jonny5:

That was a stupid narrative to begin with. There's no universe in which she was ever Supporting, the movie is literally called 'Madness of Two' 

3 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

She is a Gemini rising, after all. When the ego gets ahead too much it brings the worst out of them (see: Kanye) but anyways I still believe that after Chromatica she's more open & less stuck up about collaborating with people in her age range

Yep, I agree with this. 911 is the perfect example. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.