Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hold My Feet gained almost 1M on overall radio today

 

it alive, its breathing

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Will HMH rise or fall on the hot 100 this week?

3 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

POP

+155 spins

+0,744

HAC

+59 spins

+0,121

AC

+4 spins

+0,027

OVERALL 

17.885 (+0.995)

:celestial:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Just hit play on Marry the Night. :jonny5:

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

AMENNN ON THE RUNWAY :jonny5:

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

11 years since my favorite pop album of all time  :cries: This album is such a journey. I remember my life from September 2010 (the VMA announcement) all the way to February 2013 (her last BTW Ball show). BTW era was definitely a WILD RIDE but there was never a dull moment. The era was just so fun despite the messy drama BTS. We had a new performance every other day and multiple photoshoots and music videos to compensate for any inactivity on her off days. 

 

I will always love her for crafting this album for us. This album saved my life and I am endlessly grateful to have witnessed such a triumphant era. I have off today. I'm going to roll a couple blunts and smoke while listening to this legendary album and maybe watch some performances later. 

It really is my favorite album ever. A masterpiece. So grateful I got to experience that era from start to finish.

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m a bad kid and I will survive

oh im a bad kid 

don’t know wrong from right 

 

hJPof8U.gif

10 hours ago, Lithium. said:

 

yIjhUEu.jpg

 

hvNdbac.jpg

jOhm7La.jpg

oZc33sB.jpg.jpg

I4cQX2v.jpg

This would have been a good concept for Alice. It’s like a different world which could have been the Wonderland planet she fell on from her spaceship 

12 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Will HMH rise or fall on the hot 100 this week?

its predicted to be #104 this week so OUT, but anything could happen maybe it will be #100 :gaygacat5: 

  • ATRL Moderator

I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south 

MznheA7.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

happy birthday BTW! :WAP: lemme brag with a tattoo I got one week ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdgR1ElMX9H/

wait sis, I got my born this way tattoo last year :heart:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp2oKEZ8r8aCp5e2nUCA3

Her best look ever, she will never come close to it

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

4 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

happy birthday BTW! :WAP: lemme brag with a tattoo I got one week ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdgR1ElMX9H/

It's stunning, really on point :celestial4:

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

11 years since my favorite pop album of all time  :cries: This album is such a journey. I remember my life from September 2010 (the VMA announcement) all the way to February 2013 (her last BTW Ball show). BTW era was definitely a WILD RIDE but there was never a dull moment. The era was just so fun despite the messy drama BTS. We had a new performance every other day and multiple photoshoots and music videos to compensate for any inactivity on her off days. 

 

I will always love her for crafting this album for us. This album saved my life and I am endlessly grateful to have witnessed such a triumphant era. I have off today. I'm going to roll a couple blunts and smoke while listening to this legendary album and maybe watch some performances later. 

 

16 minutes ago, Pierrot said:

It really is my favorite album ever. A masterpiece. So grateful I got to experience that era from start to finish.

Born This Way is my my favorite album and era ever made.

 

The music, the visuals, the performances, the interviews, the message, the tour. 

 

It was 2 years of perfection. Gaga worked like NOBODY in pop music ever worked to promote it and you can tell she was truly passionate about it.

 

Born This Way also made a better, stronger and kinder person. 

How are the Atlanta and The Netherlands show doing now?

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Are the tickets for the new 3 shows on sale? Kinda pointless to be adding more USA shows, all USA people already got tickets for some of the first shows. Should've announced Southern Europe, LatAm and Oceania dates instead. Hag.

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

wait sis, I got my born this way tattoo last year :heart:

Is it picture from the cover too? I also have BTW unicorn on my thigh and "Marry the night" on my clavicle bones, not to mention a few other Gaga tats :gaygacat5:

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

It's stunning, really on point :celestial4:

thanks darlin :celestial2:

26 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

POP

+155 spins

+0,744

HAC

+59 spins

+0,121

AC

+4 spins

+0,027

OVERALL 

17.885 (+0.995)

#2022RadioIsOurs

Ee1tL9zXsAAs6RU.jpg

Such an underrated look and performance, BobGa supremacy FOREVER

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Edited by TheFameMonster

Stream the underrated bop that is The Queen for clean skin:heart:

Starry night come inside me like never before

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door

I will fly on a challenger across the sky

Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

Gaga is in the top 20 best selling female artists! After the next era she won’t be far from the top 10 :clap3:

 

1. Madonna (244,954,000)

2. Celine Dion (196,935,000)

3. Mariah Carey (173,413,000)

4. Whitney Houston (156,032,000)

5. Barbra Streisand (153,174,000)

6. Taylor Swift (113,189,000)

7. Britney Spears (108,650,000)

8. Rihanna (105,040,000)

9. Adele (95,117,000)

10. Enya (88,443,000)

11. Beyoncé (85,950,000)

12. Shania Twain (82,125,000)

13. Janet Jackson (78,111,000)

14. Sade (75,493,000)

15. Cher (73,622,000)

16. Lady Gaga (73,056,000)

17. P!nk (70,095,000)

18. Shakira (66,378,000)

19. Ayumi Hamasaki (61,611,000)

20. Alanis Morissette (57,832,000

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.