Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Papa said:

HMH kind of sucks, her voice is annoying in it. I haven't heard it since it was released, decided to give it another listen today and it is cheesy and annoying, the production sucks too, i said what i said, the only good part is the bridge

 

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

The only thing more tiring than this narrative is how fast you’ll all switch during award season/if it becomes a hit. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

house of gucci was literally a big commercial success. 

 

even if you combine ALL best actress nominated movies box office together still wont make one house of gucci. 

 

it was a big global smash :gaygacat5:

 

Her top choruses are

1. Bad Romance 

2. Paparrazi

3. Venus 

4. Rain On Me

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Shallow 

7. Alejandro

 

5 minutes ago, Erotic said:

House of Gucci did what she had to do... humble Gaga and remind her to work with fresh directors

 

XvkVYwm.gif

:clap3:

I hope Gar writes a quick lil email to Denis Villeneuve begging for the role of Desert Woman #2 for Dune 2

15 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

The only thing more tiring than this narrative is how fast you’ll all switch during award season/if it becomes a hit. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

Yup. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

yall love to say this **** so much but I hated Million Reasons even more after it became a hit so 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

also this argument relies on something that has yet to happen. yall probably jinx her more every time you use it to "Drag" the "Bad" Gaga fans 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Please, this is the same base who hasn’t mentioned TIHTY unironically since it lost the Oscar. A lot of people did switch on MR and Shallow so not sure why your anecdote is relevant?

 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

Also my point has nothing to do with “bad fans.” I’ve probably disliked a majority of The songs she’s put out the last few years. It’s just annoying when someone drags the song for being “cheesy” when that’s exactly what it’s supposed to be. It’s a throwaway, cookie cutter end credit song that’s supposed to make people feel ~eMoTionS~ during a scene in a movie and based on the overwhelming majority’s response to it, it accomplishes just that. 
 

If this was the lead single to #LG7, I’d prob join in the lashes. But this is good for what it is. 
 

XvkVYwm.gif

I would love a video for Alice where she is in space and falls out a rocket representing the rabbit hole, and lands on planet Wonderland 

8 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I would love a video for Alice where she is in space and falls out a rocket representing the rabbit hole, and lands on planet Wonderland 

Gaga:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Gaga:

 

 

It would have been a much better concept than the rushed power ranger mess that was SL!

11 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

It would have been a much better concept than the rushed power ranger mess that was SL!

There was no saving the #ShotOniPhone campaign, I fear. It was always going to serve high school project with that crutch. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

33 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

There was no saving the #ShotOniPhone campaign, I fear. It was always going to serve high school project with that crutch. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

I disagree I think the stupid love video had a lot of potential and  had it had a different director and not been shot on a freaking Iphone it could've been a great video

I mean look a these pics it had ALL the potential to be EPIC :jonny5: 

 

yIjhUEu.jpg

 

hvNdbac.jpg

jOhm7La.jpg

oZc33sB.jpg.jpg

I4cQX2v.jpg

Edited by Lithium.

7 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

I disagree I think the stupid love video had a lot of potential and  had it had a different director and not been shot on a freaking Iphone it could've been a great video

I mean look a these pics it had ALL the potential to be EPIC :jonny5: 

 

yIjhUEu.jpg

 

hvNdbac.jpg

jOhm7La.jpg

oZc33sB.jpg.jpg

I4cQX2v.jpg

We’re on the same side sis. I was dragging the iPhone campaign. 

 

I was going to come for the tired desert location too but then I remembered the promo shots and folded 

 


Lady-Gaga-2020-02.jpg

 

XvkVYwm.gif

6 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Lift me up, give me a start

Cuz I've been flying with some broken a-arms

Lift me up, just a small nudge

And I'll be flying like a thousaaaaand daaaAaAaAAAAAhhHHhHhHhhVvVVvEeEEeeessZzZzzZZzhhhHhhHhh

 

giphy.thumb.gif.a4583d12bf9dbe36901d75b1

The taste. 

 

6 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Lift me up, give me a start

Cuz I've been flying with some broken a-arms

Lift me up, just a small nudge

And I'll be flying like a thousaaaaand daaaAaAaAAAAAhhHHhHhHhhVvVVvEeEEeeessZzZzzZZzhhhHhhHhh

 

giphy.thumb.gif.a4583d12bf9dbe36901d75b1

ffFLLYy FLYYYy FLYING

A ThoUSAND DOOOVES :jonny:

6 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Lift me up, give me a start

Cuz I've been flying with some broken a-arms

Lift me up, just a small nudge

And I'll be flying like a thousaaaaand daaaAaAaAAAAAhhHHhHhHhhVvVVvEeEEeeessZzZzzZZzhhhHhhHhh

 

giphy.thumb.gif.a4583d12bf9dbe36901d75b1

She probably had this video concept in mind. :eli: 

2 hours ago, Lithium. said:

I disagree I think the stupid love video had a lot of potential and  had it had a different director and not been shot on a freaking Iphone it could've been a great video

I mean look a these pics it had ALL the potential to be EPIC :jonny5: 

 

yIjhUEu.jpg

 

hvNdbac.jpg

jOhm7La.jpg

oZc33sB.jpg.jpg

I4cQX2v.jpg

Serving high school production :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.