Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't believe House of Gucci made only 53 Million dollars in the domestic box office. Everything Everywhere All At Once (which you should all see btw) is about to pass it with ease with such great legs. :gaycat6:

 

Ridley, when I catch you. :gaycat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

I can't believe House of Gucci made only 53 Million dollars in the domestic box office. Everything Everywhere All At Once (which you should all see btw) is about to pass it with ease with such great legs. :gaycat6:

 

Ridley, when I catch you. :gaycat6:

Tbf the box office was in a completely different state then. It was literally the first successful drama since Little Women which came out in late 2019 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Lift me up, give me a start

Cuz I've been flying with some broken a-arms

Lift me up, just a small nudge

And I'll be flying like a thousaaaaand daaaAaAaAAAAAhhHHhHhHhhVvVVvEeEEeeessZzZzzZZzhhhHhhHhh

 

giphy.thumb.gif.a4583d12bf9dbe36901d75b1

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbf the box office was in a completely different state then. It was literally the first successful drama since Little Women which came out in late 2019 

Right :rip: You can’t rewrite HoG as a box office flop when it was one of the only original IPs that year to make any sort of money. 

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

I mean it was a very different theater climate, plus Everything Everywhere All At Once is infinitely better than HOG :rip:

I'm just finding a way to connect Everything Everywhere All At Once to Gaga just to promote the movie. :eli:

 

But yes, EEAAO is better than HoG by light years. :gaycat2:

HMH kind of sucks, her voice is annoying in it. I haven't heard it since it was released, decided to give it another listen today and it is cheesy and annoying, the production sucks too, i said what i said, the only good part is the bridge

 

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

HMH is fine. Y'all are worrying so much about a song made for the end credits of a movie. Like, chill or something. 

HMH has some of her best vocals. I said it.

 

Random but why am I stanning Swine of all songs these past couple days? Help!

39 minutes ago, Konril said:

I'm just finding a way to connect Everything Everywhere All At Once to Gaga just to promote the movie. :eli:

 

But yes, EEAAO is better than HoG by light years. :gaycat2:

I can imagine Gaga taking JLC's taxwoman role. :dies: 

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

The narratives always change depending on the chart performance. Fickle.

 

2PSJ.gif

You wrote this as if HMH is smashing on the charts (now)

2PSJ.gif

Y'all so insecure... Always comparing the most random things to Gaga...

 

Edited by Lithium.

20 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

You wrote this as if HMH is smashing on the charts (now)

2PSJ.gif

Is coming to smash next week

 

2PSJ.gif

If the song was going ot be a hit it would have shown at least some signs of commercial potential. So far its a dud on the charts. Exposure helps but it can only help momentarily so the movie release week and maybe the week after that will be the boost that it needs but that's about it. I dont think it will have legs. Part of the issue is that ppl dont know there is a song out...had her team already built some traction for the song then the boost the movie would have provided would have helped give it some potential legs as well but now I think the song will only have like a two week boost, maybe go top 50 for a week and then collapse. It doesn't matter though. She clearly does not care about how the song does commercially so why should we? Just enjoy the song if you like how it sounds. I'm waiting for the iflm version to be released so I can enjoy the song because the current version we have is not my personal cup of tea tbh but its not a bad song overall. 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

If the song was going ot be a hit it would have shown at least some signs of commercial potential. So far its a dud on the charts. Exposure helps but it can only help momentarily so the movie release week and maybe the week after that will be the boost that it needs but that's about it. I dont think it will have legs. Part of the issue is that ppl dont know there is a song out...had her team already built some traction for the song then the boost the movie would have provided would have helped give it some potential legs as well but now I think the song will only have like a two week boost, maybe go top 50 for a week and then collapse. It doesn't matter though. She clearly does not care about how the song does commercially so why should we? Just enjoy the song if you like how it sounds. I'm waiting for the iflm version to be released so I can enjoy the song because the current version we have is not my personal cup of tea tbh but its not a bad song overall. 

We’re not getting +0.002 updates on radio. That’s potential for a Ga Ga song. 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

If the song was going ot be a hit it would have shown at least some signs of commercial potential. 

It’s a song for a movie. We won’t know if it will be a hit until the movie comes out. Save your meltdowns until next week. I didn’t read the rest of the post, tldr

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It’s a song for a movie. We won’t know if it will be a hit until the movie comes out. Save your meltdowns until next week. I didn’t read the rest of the post, tldr

You should have read the rest cuz I said what you said basically. :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

We’re not getting +0.002 updates on radio. That’s potential for a Ga Ga song. 

tea i guess :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I can imagine Gaga taking JLC's taxwoman role. :dies: 

I have no doubts she will slay that role tbh. :gaycat2:

I would really like to see Gar in a comedic role next tbh. 

3 hours ago, Konril said:

I can't believe House of Gucci made only 53 Million dollars in the domestic box office. Everything Everywhere All At Once (which you should all see btw) is about to pass it with ease with such great legs. :gaycat6:

 

Ridley, when I catch you. :gaycat6:

But will it touch 150M WW like Haus of Couchie? A global sensation. 

 

XvkVYwm.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.