Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Just watched the Senior Year movie on Netflix and the Madonna/Gaga joke :deadbanana:

Iconic pop culture moment that's remembered 10 years later, although we all know who was leeching off  whom

XvkVYwm.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

All of this :eli:

Enigmasterpiece stans are always on the same wavelength. :heart:

4 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Idc I want Gaga to star on a well executed romcom :jonny5:

:jonny5: Same, more Breakfast at Tiffany's less Marry Me though

3 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Perfect Illusion is one of her best song, and it is perfect the way it is. It wasn't really commercial sound or lead single sound but in terms of quality, it served excellence :jonnycat:

 

53 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Respectfully and wholly AGREE  :jonny5:

 

 

 

The stanning in the quotes :WAP:  OPIHs keep losing

Spill it besties :jonny5:

 

MISTAKEN FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

IM OVER THE SHOW 

YEAH AT LEAST NOW I KNOOOW

 

zach-campbell-babylonfad.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

I have the same shoes (Nike Air Max SC White)

1 hour ago, Mohit said:

what if the movie release does nothing for the song ? :sadviolin:

I'm not expecting a #1 but it could grow a little on streaming. 

37 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

I don't know if she's wearing make up, but she looks a lot like early ARTPOP Gaga, I love it. 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I don't know if she's wearing make up, but she looks a lot like early ARTPOP Gaga, I love it. 

I see her wearing the white Rain On Me eyeliner on the two year anniversary :gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I don't know if she's wearing make up, but she looks a lot like early ARTPOP Gaga, I love it. 

it's the white eyelids

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a0fa0d9d6d697ed936

I need the film version of the song on streaming (and added to TTH Friday) @/bobbycampbell 

48 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

By 2025, we’ll probably see her in socks and Crocs. :dies: 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Respectfully and wholly AGREE  :jonny5:

 

 

 

The stanning in the quotes :WAP:  OPIHs keep losing

UGH the PI stanning :WAP:. Her best lead single ofc.

Free Woman demo is actually decent, the beat drop in the final version is simply OFFENSIVE

XvkVYwm.gif

9 minutes ago, Konril said:

HMH Billboard Hot 100 Week 2 prayer circle a day from now.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a0fa0d9d6d697ed936

Hold My 82-OUT is coming. 


giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a0fa0d9d6d697ed936

 

13 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Hold My 82-OUT is coming. 


giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a0fa0d9d6d697ed936

 

Or 82-100 :alexz2:

Who really cares where it is this week, I’m more interested in the weeks that follow :thing: 

If interscope doesn't add her song to TTH on next Friday, it means they are not serious about her career!

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

Or 82-100 :alexz2:

I had a dream last night that it fell to #100 :gaycat6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.