Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, gab00 said:

i love gaga but you can't be serious about this lmao

they’re right and they should say it :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

the different variations of pink hair :jonny5:

 

c5d2bdadb01f-400x536.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Side+Part

1c641ad452cd3b00b6d0cadfdef9f6d3.jpg

large_033.jpg.aa760ad91d04fe0fb76df459bc

rdt-gaga.jpg

img.jpg?width=980

 

The Harpers Bazaar shoot the first one is from is definitely one of her best magazine shoots ever. 

Yeah, the opening outfit for the BTWBall is the best one she's ever had on tour, it just looked incredible. 
 

30 minutes ago, Bojana said:

d6f967a7eff9e1be6e94d1cfb6099bf55873fa55 

 

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Will there be more TCB dates to be announced? 

It's hard to know. Technically there's still a little opening to add another US date in between Houston and Miami, so who knows? But we also just don't know if they're planning on adding other shows after she's finished with the US. 

 

Since the tour was initallyt supposed to be only 15 shows, and I think it's practically impossible that she adds any other Asia or Australia dates because she's already going to Tokyo for those two shows, Europe is for sure not getting any more shows, I would guess this is it. But again, who knows?

1 minute ago, Konril said:

If this Monkeypox shenanigan affects the Chromatica Ball Tour. :gaycat6:

The Chromatica curse is so real like :dies: maybe there's a REASON gaga wants Traumatica to go away :eli:

6 minutes ago, Konril said:

If this Monkeypox shenanigan affects the Chromatica Ball Tour. :gaycat6:

It wont. Monkeypox is not going to stop the average human from having fun during the summer. 

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

BORN THIS WAY aesthetic in 1 minute.

 

 

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE IN THE FORM OF A POPSTAR.

 

UGiFniQ.gifUGiFniQ.gifUGiFniQ.gif

 

Ugh this was so good.. It deserved to be turned into a music video for both HML and GH.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:02 PM, Bang Up said:

 

I could be way off, but I feel like Bloodpop is responsible for the version we have because they thought it needed to be "more poppier" while the film version was just Gaga and Ben.

He's truly the worst isn't he? The film version sounded magical and even more cinematic. It has an organic feel while the released version has some very generic elements. 

At most I think we’ll get a HQ version of the film version when someone rips off the audio from the digital version of the movie whenever that’s released since I don’t think it’ll get officially released. Pretty sure that’s how we got the Hello Hello duet version. 

13 hours ago, Lithium. said:

I disagree I think the stupid love video had a lot of potential and  had it had a different director and not been shot on a freaking Iphone it could've been a great video

I mean look a these pics it had ALL the potential to be EPIC :jonny5: 

 

yIjhUEu.jpg

 

hvNdbac.jpg

jOhm7La.jpg

oZc33sB.jpg.jpg

I4cQX2v.jpg

I always thought the set pics looked cooler than the actual video.. **** that ShotOniPhone shitty campaign.

21 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

When she did The Queen at my show yesss

The squeals ahhhhh

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7abcd29290

The bridge omg..... godly :jonny4:

I don’t ever want just another boy or a girl

Baby you and I, baby you and I could change the world

 

tumblr_inline_oqb7soPsSw1spztjk_540.gif

I wish I could’ve been a fan during the BTW era but being 10 years old at the time I doubt I’d have been able to appreciate it :cries: TF+M will still always be the first album I ever bought and loved (as an 8 year old no less :rip:)

Remember when we thought “glass disco ball” was “caskets will fall” from Gagavision :dies: 

 

And the way we thought the Bloody Mary instrumental might be for Hair because we heard “my hair” in that demon voice :skull: 

Edited by Almodusa

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Remember when we thought “glass disco ball” was “caskets will fall” from Gagavision :dies: 

 

And the way we thought the Bloody Mary instrumental might be for Hair because we heard “my hair” in that demon voice :skull: 

Nnn one time my friend said "ooh she's speaking French" after the "glass disco ball" line :dies:

Anyone who denies the quality of Born This Way has no taste or is alarmingly delusional. The musicality of it, the power it holds, the storytelling, the anthemic Kiss/Iron Maiden-like melodies mixed with the bold and metallic 80s pop production is just pure magic. Born This Way is one of the most solid works of art in the history of contemporary music. An all-time classic.

I remember BTW album release day like it was yesterday. Gaga was culturally ubiquitous, TEOG & Hair were keeping us fed before the album, and we always had a new Gagavision to dissect for new snippets & BTS moments. What a time :chick3: 

3 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Anyone who denies the quality of Born This Way has no taste or is alarmingly delusional. The musicality of it, the power it holds, the storytelling, the anthemic Kiss/Iron Maiden-like melodies mixed with the bold and metallic 80s pop production is just pure magic. Born This Way is one of the most solid works of art in the history of contemporary music. An all-time classic.

Say it louder! What annoys me the most is that critics shamelessly shun it and never appreciate it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.