Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, The Witch said:

I just wanna go back and listen to Heavy Metal Lover for the first time  :chick3:

 

 

whew what an experience that would be :jonny3:

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

“I’ve been wanting to eat hot wings since I was 13” :bird:

:lmao: 

Sorry but I agree. Hot Ones is one of the best interview platforms at the moment, and the host asks quality questions that come from left field. The fact that even Salma went there during HOG but Gar couldn’t be bothered is telling 

 

8O37.gif

Love the alien abduction sounds at the end of Yoü and I :jonny3:

Edited by Almodusa

1 minute ago, Аshanti said:

Wouldn't mind doing her Hot Ones but.. erm.. things could go south real quick

8O37.gif

Part of me thinks her fibro will kick in but then I’m reminded of her saying she eats a lot of spice 

 

8O37.gif

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Part of me thinks her fibro will kick in but then I’m reminded of her saying she eats a lot of spice 

 

8O37.gif

Spicy foods affect the fibro? News to me

8O37.gif

1 minute ago, Аshanti said:

Spicy foods affect the fibro? News to me

8O37.gif

I just made that up

 

8O37.gif

Good and fun interview is long overdue, especially after the horror that was the Gucci awards campaign 

 

8O37.gif

26 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Spicy foods affect the fibro? News to me

8O37.gif

Even though that commenter was joking, certain foods can affect fibro. 

 

A fun interview would be cute, but Gaga's idea of fun =/= her fans' idea.

Eminem is releasing an original song for the Elvis movie. I feel like next year’s Oscar original song race will be crowded. 

13 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Even though that commenter was joking, certain foods can affect fibro. 

 

A fun interview would be cute, but Gaga's idea of fun =/= her fans' idea.

You sound fun. Can't wait for "I wanted to be in the military since I was twelve" and "I wish I were a fighter aircraft" for half a year.
8O37.gif

One of the best things that happened last year around #BTW10 was this video surfacing out of the blue. To watch all those alternate scenes and mv outtakes and that ICONIC album photoshoot come to life. But wow, what a moment. It brought me so much joy and still does tbh :weeps: :heart2:

 

 

Don't remember where was it (maybe the Vogue career in looks?) but she revealed that they shot for hours on stretch? Her commitment to her art is just so unparalleled and separates her from the rest.

 

Bless the leaker or we would have prob never gotten this gem! :jonny5:

This immaculate deep cut.

 

 

Can someone confirm if it's still out streaming all of Chromatica's album tracks on a daily basis? :dies: Coming for 50m this week on Spotify. 

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

 

AVGT was such a collapse omg

 

tumblr_inline_oqb7soPsSw1spztjk_540.gif

Best MTN performance. she was in her element here. 

Did I just read someone say she should be on JOE ROGAN? My gawd, :deadbanana4: What should be next after that? Freaking Tucker Carlson? :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.