Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

The Fame Monster > ARTPOP > Chromatica > The Fame > Born This Way > Joanne 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Pierrot said:

I do think it will be regarded as her magnum opus

Maybe, but TFM slightly has more edge.
I love BTW but it doesn't feel like the Opus. It's a sexy, juicy, tender steak but with lots of fat.
I commend her for doing what she wanted and instead of trimming any fat, she added more with the Deluxe.
:gaycat4: Something about Gaga screams that she can do an album better than TF/TFM/BTW

Hi everyone, I just came back from my country's Top Gun premiere, I won't repeat what we already know but they played the entire song and MV right before the movie :jonny:

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

And the way we thought the Bloody Mary instrumental might be for Hair because we heard “my hair” in that demon voice

These were SUCH FUN TIMES. :rip:

Those 4 Gagavisions slap

14 minutes ago, Foot said:

Hi everyone, I just came back from my country's Top Gun premiere, I won't repeat what we already know but they played the entire song and MV right before the movie :jonny:

Did you like the movie? :thing:

And do you think the song will rebound after this? :thing:

just listened to all of BTW's best songs with my work out today in honor of the anniversary :jonnycat:

 

Hair, MTN, Scheiße specifically slayed me, what a body of work 

 

whitney-houston-whitney.gif

Edited by WildAmerican

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Did you like the movie? :thing:

And do you think the song will rebound after this? :thing:

Loved the movie, it's the best I have watched in the past months (don't take this too seriously though, I'm not much of a movie guy).

I think there is hope for HMH, it's very prevalent in the movie, the film version (MUCH better than the studio version) plays in the final scene, plus the song is interpolated throughout the movie and the studio version is heard as background music at some point. Also, if playing the MV at the beginning is going to be a thing and they didn't do it just for the premiere, the film basically begins and ends with HMH.

19 minutes ago, Foot said:

Loved the movie, it's the best I have watched in the past months (don't take this too seriously though, I'm not much of a movie guy).

I think there is hope for HMH, it's very prevalent in the movie, the film version (MUCH better than the studio version) plays in the final scene, plus the song is interpolated throughout the movie and the studio version is heard as background music at some point. Also, if playing the MV at the beginning is going to be a thing and they didn't do it just for the premiere, the film basically begins and ends with HMH.

Oh wow :WAP:

26 minutes ago, Foot said:

Loved the movie, it's the best I have watched in the past months (don't take this too seriously though, I'm not much of a movie guy).

I think there is hope for HMH, it's very prevalent in the movie, the film version (MUCH better than the studio version) plays in the final scene, plus the song is interpolated throughout the movie and the studio version is heard as background music at some point. Also, if playing the MV at the beginning is going to be a thing and they didn't do it just for the premiere, the film basically begins and ends with HMH.

Screaming, crying, and throwing up. :jonnycat: I'm so excited for the movie and I hope the over the top endless action doesn't eclipse the song. 

 

PerchedT. :jonnycat:

Tom Cruise is a marketing genius for letting Gaga make a song for the movie. He is getting all the gays to come out and see it. A whole demographic that probably would have not cared about the movie otherwise 

4 hours ago, PopA911 said:

whew what an experience that would be :jonny3:

I want your whiskey mouth

ALL over my blonde south

@Universo

 

nRPKU11.gif

3 minutes ago, Universo said:

playing the MV before the movie in every theatre would be a cool move :thing:

Inb4 “what is this ****, play the damn movie already” :chick1:

Born This Way will always own a special place as a fan, the first era that I saw from start to finish. Days before the VMAs wearing the armadillo shoes revealing the BTW tattoo, the announcement on December 31st 2010, the Grammy premiere, all the promo, the visuals, the interviews, the teasers, album release week when the NYC subway was a Gaga display, the worldwide tour promoting the singles, when we had announcements for things like a single artwork, when we ended the era on December 31st 2011 "I don't know, it's Versace", the tour promotion and all the airport looks... What a time to be a Little Monster. 

Baby you must believe
Baby you must be free
Keep living on, living on the radio, that's your dream

 

8EsZ.gif

Friendly reminder that Electric Chapel is the most underrated song from BTW and Highway Unicorn is the hidden gem of the record. 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Friendly reminder that Electric Chapel is the most underrated song from BTW and Highway Unicorn is the hidden gem of the record. 

EC is the most underrated song of her career 

11 years later and the Earthquake excerpt in Fashion of His Love still gets me. :jonnycat: I remember being so gagged by it in 2011 after listening to Earthquake regularly since it leaked the year before. :jonny4:

 

Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory, and Scheiße remains Born This Way's Top 3 and career highlights. :worship2:

13 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I want your whiskey mouth

ALL over my blonde south

@Universo

 

nRPKU11.gif

this classic

8EsZ.gif

 

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Inb4 “what is this ****, play the damn movie already” :chick1:

Bussines Insider: "Former employees say Top Gun Maverick launch allegedly flopped; blame Lady Gaga's Music Video"

8EsZ.gif

When you think about it, BTW (Standard) could've been the best album of all time but she had to put Americano, Bad Kids, and Highway Unicorn on it,

 

we can never win :coffee2:

1. Marry the Night

2. Born This Way

3. Government Hooker

4. Judas

5. Hair

6. Scheiße

7. Bloody Mary

8. Heavy Metal Lover

9. Electric Chapel

10. The Queen

11. Yoü and I

11. The Edge of Glory

 

bam best album of all time

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.