Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga score ranking

 

1. The Man, the Legend / Touchdown

2. Chromatica I

3. Chromatica II

4. You're Where You Belong / Give 'Em Hell

5. Chromatica III

6. Penny Returns

 

:khalyan:

 

(These are the only 3 TG:M score tracks Gaga has composing credits on)

5 hours ago, thesegayz said:

Yes, because this specific base was spamming the LG porn deepfakes :rip:

that was such a messy time nnnn every other thread having a gif of gaga getting railed 

 

they could've just taken the real thing from AHS or HoG

 

1. Always remember us this way

2. Is that alright?

3. I'll never love again 

4. Before I Cry 

5. Shallow 

 

:suburban:

10 hours ago, PlERRE said:

What a moment.

Lady-Gaga-for-Valentino-Press-Annoucemen

 

One of the best days to be a liddo.

 

This level of beauty can't be replicated, so I'm guessing she will go edgy / avant garde / dark for Venice htis year. One month until the first Joker premiere...it's really crazy how time goes by

 

 

Edited by Miracle

39 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

 

1. Always remember us this way

2. Is that alright?

3. I'll never love again 

4. Before I Cry 

5. Shallow 

 

:suburban:

No offense but only in the 24/7 asylum that is this base would Before I Croak be better than ShallGod 

 

mess-look-glasses-lol.gif

7 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

:suburban:

Oh great, now I'll have this song stuck in my head for another week 

 

yC3UHQr.gif

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Last post 3 hours ago? Oh Gar it's bad BAD

 

21v17Y8.png

 

 

The base is CLOCKED OUT for the weekend

The fact that on my web navigator, gaga's site is in 'most viewed' because I regularly look to see if anything moves...The desperation is real.

One week since the car snippets and almost 3 months since LG7 Gaga returns :chick3:

It's so funny to me that she played these snippets, got in her car and drove off never  to be seen again :ahh:

Is it just our girl LG or does every other celeb beauty brand keep their distance from promo photo shoots, and campaigns?

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Hair said:

It's so funny to me that she played these snippets, got in her car and drove off never  to be seen again :ahh:

GAGA LEAVES

Gaga is absolutely gonna fumble by not being part of the BRAT era.
 

she should absolutely feature on the remix album, but she's never going to get off that high horse of hers :clack:

8 minutes ago, Janet said:

Gaga is absolutely gonna fumble by not being part of the BRAT era.
 

she should absolutely feature on the remix album, but she's never going to get off that high horse of hers :clack:

I think she'll do just fine.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.