Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Meanwhile Gaga:

NMLUlgg.gif

oh i love it 

 

NMLUlgg.gif

2 minutes ago, Chasing Comet said:

Ew 

 

In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute, wench vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
Judas, kiss me if offensed, or wear ear condom next time

 

d3fpjiq-9a023956-854c-4bad-903e-05aa4f02

 

Where are the little AIsters with the interpolated versions of the LG7 snippets, I need to hear what the full version of notorious being could sound like :gaygacat1:

30 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

When is the lead single coming?

There isn't one :gaygacat7:

 

ok, some time in 2025?

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

 

can't wait for the LG7 street fashions :WAP: Chromatica era will forever feel incomplete because we never got these. Instead we got pap shots of her picking up pizza :clack:

That deepfake is deep-ly disgusting, we're better than this.

And yes it is I, the art police just arrived!!

 

maxresdefault.jpg

I know you're doing it for fun, but this type of deep fake is so wrong.
Women are victims of this kind of deepfake with P0rn content...
And it's pretty clear that gaga's deep fake has this same purpose..let's not relay this kind of stuff please.

I swear, if she wears one of those I posted before I'll laugh :ahh: She wears Armani for her movie eras a lot. 

So happy to see Charlegend smashing. Thank you 911 Remix!

 

yxc78JE.gif

Edited by Artur

Bloody Mary is rising a bit lately on Spotify! :duca: Excited to see how big it will get this Gagaween!

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Deepfake gifs are warnable, aren't they? :rip: 

Yes, because this specific base was spamming the LG porn deepfakes :rip:

9 minutes ago, tost1 said:

What about avis?

 

 

 

Ha! Reported.

 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.