Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Any chance the new trailer will feature a snippet of the new single LG7??

 :clack:

Single in July 2025, album in September 2025

 

moo.png

 

41 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Any chance the new trailer will feature a snippet of the new single LG7??

 :clack:

No. These projects aren't connected. There's never been any hint that they are or anyone involved in the movie ever referencing a Gaga pop single. :rip: 

 

 

45 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I cant believe it's been almost 2 months since she teased the snippet :deadbanana4:

 

So lead single is either August, October or next year...:rip:

You forgot about July 26th

 

:gaycat4:

She just commented under Kesha's comment on her new Instagram picture. "I'm just looking for a joyride 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤"

Love that she's supporting Kesha and Joyride :heart2:

 

Spoiler

All while paying dust to that SL knockoff :gaygacat1:

 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Love that she's supporting Kesha and Joyride :heart2:

 

  Hide contents

All while paying dust to that SL knockoff :gaygacat1:

 

I see Katy liked the picture too :eli: 

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She just commented under Kesha's comment on her new Instagram picture. "I'm just looking for a joyride 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤"

I'm 100% sure Gaga loves the song Joyride 

2 hours ago, Velvet said:

Trailer on Tuesday 

 

lead on Thursday

 

:suburban:

off-topic, but GGD thinks you're an insider, sis :suburban:

If Taylor drops her 9th album since Chromatica, I expect 2025 for lg7. Not ganna lie, if the insiders were right about it being March/April and everyone changing their releases because of Taylor's surprise album announcement, someone as calculated as Gaga won't drop imo. 

13 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Sigh, another day where I need to defend Chromatica and battle for her life 

 

We're really dunking on Chromatica to lift up a KT Perr album that hasn't even been released yet? 
 

Chromatica's aesthetics are very colorful and could be described as futuristic punk. When has Gaga done this before? Besides being a dance record, Gaga has never made a full house record before. 
 

It is her most critically acclaimed album. Sold well, went number 1, has a number 1 song and won a Grammy. Which part of that is poorly executed? 

clock her

 

6 hours ago, Michelangelo said:

I am sorta worried about the heterosexual crowd's reaction to Joker 2 and the movie supposedly having 26 jazz tunes. But we survived ARTPOP, so I feel like we can survive anything

Yes, its nothing compared to ARTPOP days lol

 

5 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, I don't want to scare y'all but last week she was in the studio in Vegas recording things with her jazz band. Andrew was not there cause they stopped working together at the end of May :dancehall:

Most likely for the jazz songs for Joker 2

 

 

2025 has always making the most sense for LG7,  Joker will consume lots of her time, it will give her exposure to the GP again, if she wins or get nominated for an Oscar she can ride the hype and the acclaime to LG7,  she wont facing Katheryn or Taylor, to me that timeline was the one that made more semse + holiday seasons & elections which will be a mess so...

It be great if Gaga did something like

 

"thanks for watching the new Joker 2 trailer. In celebration of the new film you can catch my new single this Thursday night called "dance in the shadows" and you can officially pre-order my new album coming August 9th "vespertillo".

12 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

now we count down to tuesday :clap3:

 

 

yeahhh something to look up for, we won

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

now we count down to tuesday :clap3:

 

 

Ok we are moving a bit. Hopefully during her Venice appearance she says something about music. I think at that point if she still very vague or not really going to hint anything about music it will be safe to assume no music is coming this year.  I think by that point promo for JFAD will officially start. There no way once the promo start she suddenly just drops the album and also promotes the new album at once. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

I just wish she had released a droplet like The Cure before entering the LG7 era,  heck even releasing the deluxe tracks of Chromatica after the CBT movie (Love Me Right & 1000 Doves Piano ver) is better than nothing

While teasing with studio pics don't mean **** about when the actual album is expected to drop, I'll agree that a snippet of what appears to be a FINISHED song, along with words such as 'My fans hate when I say 'soon', but soon' and 'GAGA RETURNS', should be linked to an imminent release and not a whole year of waiting :coffee2:

38 minutes ago, Edonis said:

off-topic, but GGD thinks you're an insider, sis :suburban:

let me start being cryptic 

 

:dies:

6 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I just wish she had released a droplet like The Cure before entering the LG7 era,  heck even releasing the deluxe tracks of Chromatica after the CBT movie (Love Me Right & 1000 Doves Piano ver) is better than nothing

I agree I think if she just wasn't ready to drop an album she should've done a droplet era to hold the fans over or the very least a deluxe edition of chromatica even if it's 4 years later to promote chromatica ball film. It would've been enough to hold the fans until she was ready for LG7. Or even done a random edm collab with zedd or DJ that interscope is trying to push. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.