Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

lead better come before the summer ends or I'm personally getting in that basement studio and leaking it

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, LykkeLi said:

You know what **** that NDA, i'm so done with Bobby and co.

 

EDEN is coming in about 2/3 weeks

HELLBOUND coming October 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:khalyan:

Hellbound is such a crazy sick great title for an album though :duca: hope she steals it from you like she stole L. M. career 

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Not the T-Mobile Sidekick :rofl: I was such a teenage baddie, flipping my screen out to reveal a full qwerty keyboard 

 

 

Same :rofl: I felt so cool and these were the days where I was using AIM and "wr!t!ng l!k3 D!$" :toofunny3:

We need the other interludes! UGH Nick Knight you will always be amazing :jonny:

 

x91lXt8.pngoulVT0h.png

lM7zQwy.png

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

When the teasing has more photos and lasts more than the era :ahh:

okay but tbf Chromatica had quite a decent amount of promo given there was a pandemiqué taking place 

30 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Hellbound is such a crazy sick great title for an album though :duca: hope she steals it from you like she stole L. M. career 

ỻ트டட𝚋❍பղḎ
 

i stole the idea from gag's herself so…

Listening to my TFM picture vinyl (which is hard to get, not everybody has that) on this beautiful Friday afternoon 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

You know what **** that NDA, i'm so done with Bobby and co.

 

EDEN is coming in about 2/3 weeks

HELLBOUND coming October 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:khalyan:

Aint u the first one to talk about the chromatica ball tour being on streaming? 

I believe you 

 

HELLBOUND 2024 here we go

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

How am I suppose to know? Babe, I don't know. I'm a believer. And have a very rich husband. That's all.

But I thought you knew something you sounded very convincing I- 

15 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Legend things 

 

I almost peed myself :WAP: my legend bouncing to my queen music is just :heart: their collab would kill me 

 

IMG_0481.gif.45f660d5f6d4f11495cf1ee5a72

 

 

12 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Legend things 

 

 

MH is giving me Charli's reject vibes now :deadbanana2: 

 

AHHH Why old Gaga songs always sound so fresh? :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.