Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

capture-d-e-cran-2019-03-13-a-9-56-32-am-1552485404.png

Posted: March 12, 2019

GOdrEI2W0AA3KVy.jpg

Gaga Chromatica Ball : May 25, 2024

 

 

 

Duration: 11 months 16 days

Duration: 11 months 16 days

 

 

220px-Lady_Gaga_-_Stupid_Love.png

Stupid Love Release: February 28, 2020

Add the duration: May 11, 2025

 

Adjust to a Friday release: May 9, 2025

 

 

See you in 2025 :gaygacat3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, attention said:

IM a believer it's CHAOS

WHERE are our LEADERS,

oh oh OH

 

feyresmaid.gif

Let me go listen to Angel Down. 

Extremely appropriate for the occasion, 

and I actually love it so much. 

Thanks for reminding us. 

 

feyresmaid.gif

7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

The fact her team never knows how to use her hype

:gaycat6:

But you can't use hype if you don't have material ready. Her team can't, like, force music to be ready. :deadbanana: 

 

26 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

People making excuses for her are something. :rip:

 

If you think her approach to LG7 is reasonable in 2024, you must be from another universe, because in this one, it makes no sense at all.:zzz:

What are you talking about, though? What approach? There is no approach because there is no album for which there to be an approach. She threw in a snippet at the end of Chrome as a "thank you" and it was the fans who made it into something more, myself included. That snippet was (clearly now) not part of an overarching plan or rollout, it was just a "thank you" after making people wait for years. 

 

Now we know and sleep peacefully knowing nothing is coming. YES, she should be more transparent, imo, but she's not the only one who stays tight-lipped nowadays.

She is throwing every one off so she can surprise release it at midnight

:ryan3: Our diva

 

9 minutes ago, Miichael said:

"Excuses" is such a strong word, acting like she killed someone or did something really bad, not just hasn't released her new album yet :rip:

 

I honestly get that it's frustrating, we all want new music, but I don't get the dramatics. Honestly teasing music and a new era like this isn't even exclusive to Gaga. The Weeknd has been posting pictures from the studio for months on end and only now just starting his new era, Madonna posted studio pics with Max Martin over a year ago and talked about a new album countless times, Dua Lipa teased RO for like over two years before she even released a lead single, Lana been teasing a new album all year that seemingly has no release date, the list goes on and on. It's just that Liddos are the only ones who meltdown to this degree and start attacking their fav for it :rip:

Oh no I dont care that much, I used to be more dramatic now I'm just pissed but that's it :laugh:

IDC, i'm a 2024 truther and think the single is coming in a few weeks and the album is coming late August/early September.

 

I Said What I Said Nene Leakes GIF - I Said What I Said Nene ...

 

 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Because Gaga is missing went viral and there are articles about it :rip:

 

And what caused that to happen? Fan meltdowns :rip:

 

We've seen her post pics and comments to fans anticipation several times now, there's almost a formula to it at this point. It's not far fetched that she decided to throw in a little LG7 teaser in the film for the fans to let them know that she's working on it, but it backfired :rip:

Yeah no one expected new music teaser on TCB, I didn't even believe it until I saw it on my own tv screen. It was a dumb decision. 

When J:FAD underwhelms, her Best Actress chances fall apart and we're left with nothing in 2024, then what?

 

:suburban:

Album is definitely coming in October right before the election mess. It lines up with what i heard from a sketchy "source" plus what she said at the premiere about working around on a lot of projects together and mending them instead of focusing on one thing at a time.

:swim:

Liddos: "We miss when Gaga used to share her creative process with us and engage with fans! Show us more behind the scenes pls mother! She's so disconnected now! :("

 

Also Liddos: "STUDIO PICS AND SNIPPETS ARE A WAR CRIME! I AM UNSTANNING THIS BXTHC!!!!"

 

:chick1:

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

When J:FAD underwhelms, her Best Actress chances fall apart and we're left with nothing in 2024, then what?

 

:suburban:

Don't joke about that. 

rose-mcgowan-a-nightmare.gif

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

What are you talking about, though? What approach? There is no approach because there is no album for which there to be an approach. She threw in a snippet at the end of Chrome as a "thank you" and it was the fans who made it into something more, myself included. That snippet was (clearly now) not part of an overarching plan or rollout, it was just a "thank you" after making people wait for years. 

 

Now we know and sleep peacefully knowing nothing is coming. YES, she should be more transparent, imo, but she's not the only one who stays tight-lipped nowadays.

She started teasing LG7 back in January and she has been in the studio since July/August 2023.

 

All that teasing culminated with a snippet of a song at the end of a concert special that closed the Chromatica era.

 

In my personal opinion (and you are free to disagree), it's gaslighting her fanbase into thinking something was coming soon.

 

She even said, and I quote, "I know they hate when I say it, but this time, it's soon for real." :rip: 

 

It's been almost five years since Chromatica. As a fan, I feel I am at liberty to say that I don't like this approach. If something isn't coming relatively soon, don't say anything that could make us think otherwise. :michael:

 

 

But at the end of the day it's just pop music, whatever. I'm just sad I will not get anything fun from her this year, Joker will be great but sadly I don't like musicals so yeah. I have chappell roan for 2024 :devil:

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Liddos: "We miss when Gaga used to share her creative process with us and engage with fans! Show us more behind the scenes pls mother! She's so disconnected now! :("

 

Also Liddos: "STUDIO PICS AND SNIPPETS ARE A WAR CRIME! I AM UNSTANNING THIS BXTHC!!!!"

 

:chick1:

 

 

 

You know damn well there's a difference lol. She used to put out Gagavision and show herself creating things. Sometimes they had instrumentals etc. Nowadays, she throws a few black and white studio pics so fans will shutup. 

 

Pretty much all other artists show their fans clips of music or recording stuff etc, but not Gaga anymore. 

Edited by judaskills

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

Don't joke about that. 

rose-mcgowan-a-nightmare.gif

Throwback to when we thought she would win AOTY for Love for Sale and Best Actress for HOG in the same year.

 

:bibliahh:

Dance in the shadoooooows of the ni-I-I-Ight

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

People WILL be crawling back to her the moment she announces. She has you by the balls & c!its; you will NOT unstan! You will be screaming "MOTHER!" 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y56jhpqkk53ccw75v5

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Throwback to when we thought she would win AOTY for Love for Sale and Best Actress for HOG in the same year.

 

:bibliahh:

And they were a week apart that year so we were entertaining the thought of her winning both over the course of 7 days dd

Just now, judaskills said:

You know damn well there's a difference lol. She used to put out Gagavision and show her creating things. Sometimes they had instrumentals etc. Nowadays, she throws a few black and white studio pics so fans will shutup. 

That's not the point though, fans beg for her to engage more and share what she is up to. If she doesn't do it, she doesn't care about her fans and hates her career. If she does do it, she's teasing too much and being annoying :rip: No wonder she said goodbye to social media cause she can't win :rip:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

People WILL be crawling back to her the moment she announces. She has you by the balls & c!its; you will NOT unstan! You will be screaming "MOTHER!" 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y56jhpqkk53ccw75v5

Of course they will all come back in here, she's the best in the game

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

People WILL be crawling back to her the moment she announces. She has you by the balls & c!its; you will NOT unstan! You will be screaming "MOTHER!" 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y56jhpqkk53ccw75v5

Godga has me by the shitoris it's true

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.