Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"Hold My Hand" bridge super mega underrated.

 

I know you're scared and your pain is imperfect
But don't you give up on yourself
I've heard a story, a girl, she once told me
That I would be happy again

Hold my haaaaaaaaand

 

feyresmaid.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I've had it with her pointless teasing with old? pics. It's ridiculous.

fxL7IgL.gif

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

 

Both mega classiques, but the better song will end up with higher streams eventually.

 

THE PART OF ME THAT'S YOU WILL NEVAH DIE

 

feyresmaid.gif

6 minutes ago, Michelangelo said:

"Hold My Hand" bridge super mega underrated.

 

I know you're scared and your pain is imperfect
But don't you give up on yourself
I've heard a story, a girl, she once told me
That I would be happy again

Hold my haaaaaaaaand

 

feyresmaid.gif

This post serving this in base right now

 

 

For research purposes:

 

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being reliable insider, where does LGN fall?

 

@me :alexz2:

8 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

For research purposes:

 

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being reliable insider, where does LGN fall?

 

@me :alexz2:

-1235

Lady Gaga is missing trend on X made it to our local news. 
 

mess! 
 

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

Album is definitely coming in October right before the election mess. It lines up with what i heard from a sketchy "source" plus what she said at the premiere about working around on a lot of projects together and mending them instead of focusing on one thing at a time.

:swim:

And why are we paying attention to "sketchy" sources? Not even reliable ones are trustworthy when it comes to Gaga lately

Sorry in advance, but do some of you realise that you are grossly overreacting by unstanning her etc? Like, she never promised us an album this year. I have been a lil 2025 truther all along and just grateful for the JFad tsunami that will take over starting this fall. 

Edited by TrymeB

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And why are we paying attention to "sketchy" sources? Not even reliable ones are trustworthy when it comes to Gaga lately

Well i have ZERO information so ANYTHING is something at this point…

 

 :ryan3:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYtKsF6s/
 

 

Not our news outlet thought that the #LadyGagaisMissing trend is a marketing strategy for Gaga's upcoming single 'Missing'. 
 

wtf! :ahh: 

Bye I thought she had an album ready to go for an Aug 2024 release but she's still recording :rip:

Anyway, I don't want to scare y'all but last week she was in the studio in Vegas recording things with her jazz band. Andrew was not there cause they stopped working together at the end of May :dancehall:

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah no one expected new music teaser on TCB, I didn't even believe it until I saw it on my own tv screen. It was a dumb decision. 

This is exaxtly what I wanna say. The fact that people, including myself and my friends, thought it was made up/ a joke by fans until we saw it with our own eyes, shows that it's very unexpected that she shows a teaser in an old concet movie. Yet there are people saying otherwise "oH nO eVEryOne exPecteD it, sHe dId it befOre, iT's nOT a TeaSer, jUst A gIft foR tHe FaNs" 

My ass

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

5 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

Well i have ZERO information so ANYTHING is something at this point…

 

 :ryan3:

Do you still believe BabylonHooker's tea since the single did not come in May/June, as they said?

 

I have a feeling it's single Aug, album Oct

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

 

:bibliahh:

we are terrible, my god :suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.