Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Y'all need friends. Or get on the Joker FAD hype train. She's gonna serve more looks and appearences for Joker FAD anyway. Also hopefully the original song(s) we get are more like cute jazz-y ballads than swing style songs. Maybe even a darker sounding pop-ish song for the credits?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We should trend #GagaPleaseReleaseLG7In2024

 

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, I don't want to scare y'all but last week she was in the studio in Vegas recording things with her jazz band. Andrew was not there cause they stopped working together at the end of May :dancehall:

This fanbase will crumble if she releases a piano jazz LG7. 
 

tsunami GIF

14 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

I'm a touch-some-grass truther :suburban:

Due to the heat/lack of rainfall in my area, all the grass near me is dead :suburban:

 

My Liddo Derangement Syndrome is out of my control methinks :suburban:

I agree it's not ideal to release a single or album around this time, we know damn well the movie will be her priority for the next few months. And personally, I'd like to see her getting a shot at the Grammys in 2026 instead of 2025. 

45 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, I don't want to scare y'all but last week she was in the studio in Vegas recording things with her jazz band. Andrew was not there cause they stopped working together at the end of May :dancehall:

scrapped LG7 rock magnum opus to work on another boring jazz cover album

46 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Do you still believe BabylonHooker's tea since the single did not come in May/June, as they said?

 

I have a feeling it's single Aug, album Oct

Be for real 

I'm actually ok with a 2025 release, so many artists are releasing this year that no one would pay attention to this FAD because no one's cares about her anymore, so if she releases next year maybe the GP will have no other option than to tune in because no one else will be releasing 

 

stephm.png

 

mess she actually posted today :deadbanana4:

idk why i even bought into summer rumours, it always made the most sense with a 2025 release (for me) but yeah that teaser that she made herself made it possible and believable before JFAD :cries2: #2025RadioIsOurs #2024ButtsInSeatsForFAD #StopTheCountdowsStartTheRankings

 

 

Good thing she seems to be avoiding the 2025 Grammys (the only good part actually), but honestly there's always going to be competition.

 

At least it seems like it will be with men this time. The Weeknd confirmed, possibly Justin Bieber, Harry Styles, Kendrick Lamar, Drake…

 

:spin:

Not us expecting the album release any day now and instead she is still in the studio recording vocals :ahh: See you girls next year

 

stephm.png

Logistically 2025 makes more sense considering how stacked this year has been. Also since we've already waited 4 years what's another I guess.

51 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

This fanbase will crumble if she releases a piano jazz LG7. 
 

tsunami GIF

At that point I would shave my head and go live a life of celibacy and peace on a mountain 

 

trisha-trisha-paytas.gif

9 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Logistically 2025 makes more sense considering how stacked this year has been. Also since we've already waited 4 years what's another I guess.

When most of 2025 passes by and in December 2025 she posts another selfie from the studio saying she can't wait to make us hear LG7.

:suburban:

Some of you clearly make up your mind and cover the sun with a sieve, right? It's not possible... :sailing:

 

Clearly she only posted this pics today because of the hashtag that liddos created on X and, even more clearly, that photos are very old, like... February-April. Today I even saw someone here say that the rumor about Andrew Watt on the album is not plausible. Wtf? I agree that there are some things that are delusional, but there are things that are already in front of us and some people deny it out for pure implication. 

 

That being said, i'm with the LG72024 community until August ends.

 

Spoiler

Deuxmoi don't let me down, you got everything right about Gaga (so far). :suburban:

 

10 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Some of you clearly make up your mind and cover the sun with a sieve, right? It's not possible... :sailing:

 

Clearly she only posted this pics today because of the hashtag that liddos created on X and, even more clearly, that photos are very old, like... February-April. Today I even saw someone here say that the rumor about Andrew Watt on the album is not plausible. Wtf? I agree that there are some things that are delusional, but there are things that are already in front of us and some people deny it out for pure implication. 

 

That being said, i'm with the LG72024 community until August ends.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Deuxmoi don't let me down, you got everything right about Gaga (so far). :suburban:

 

Who's saying that Andrew wasn't on LG7? :rip: He clearly was the executive producer, they worked non stop and she basically kidnapped him for months in order to finish LG7 :deadbanana2:

Let's start convincing the masses to stop streaming her music until she releases. I'm withholding my streams until she does.

i'm so sick of my faves being trolls with questionable release strategies...

can nothing be teased unless it's ready to be released the same month? 

 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, TrymeB said:

I think it was @sunbathinganimal

They have that type of sense of humor, 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

see you for tomorrows countdown

 

p0cfafu.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.