Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

 

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, I don't want to scare y'all but last week she was in the studio in Vegas recording things with her jazz band. Andrew was not there cause they stopped working together at the end of May :dancehall:

Where did we get this information? It had to have been the recording studio inside the Palms hotel

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

Where did we get this information? It had to have been the recording studio inside the Palms hotel

Her band members posted photos on Instagram in the studio, thanking her, etc.

 

The night before that she said something on stage about being in the studio in Vegas. 

11 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

At least something to look forward to

Let's hope that user's theory was right and LG7 lead single is included in the trailer and released next Friday 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Her band members posted photos on Instagram in the studio, thanking her, etc.

 

The night before that she said something on stage about being in the studio in Vegas. 

You have any screenshots by chance? Wondering if she's going to the Palms studio or the Hideout, those are literally the only two studios in LV

33 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

At least something to look forward to

The way this should be exciting news but Fad had to edge us with #THAT project we wont be hearing for another year, now no one cares.

 

:suburban:

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

But interesting I was expecting the second trailer in late August like the first Joker but this time around it's coming out a whole month earlier. Hopefully this is an indicator of the promo and hype they're going to be building! 

4 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

 

Take it easy, sis. Touch some grass. Everything will be fine :celestial6:

 

Spoiler

 

Oh so that reddit user was legit on the release date :celestial5:

4 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

Maybe therapy would help? You created a narrative in your head and you're blaming it on a stranger. :rip: You feel disrespected because a lady tried to be nice with a snippet and you convinced yourself it meant she was releasing soon and then believed every "insider". :rip: 

So she's waiting for the second trailer to drop and will use that as hype ok got it. Announcement next week is imminent. I don't see why she would repost old studio pics with the same old tired ass captions unless something is really coming. She's been teasing since November. Enough is enough! Single in July please.

46 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

At least something to look forward to

 

It's time for another countdown! :clap3:

 

aH2vhke.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

So she's waiting for the second trailer to drop and will use that as hype ok got it. Announcement next week is imminent. I don't see why she would repost old studio pics with the same old tired ass captions unless something is really coming. She's been teasing since November. Enough is enough! Single in July please.

That would be smart, which means it won't happen :ryan3:

31 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Trailer on Tuesday 

 

lead on Thursday

 

:suburban:

Full moon Sunday, announcement confirmed 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

That would be smart, which means it won't happen :ryan3:

She hasn't teased an old studio pic in a while. Posting another one just to disappear again seems sus. Staying positive!

Edited by SharGaga

22 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

 

It's time for another countdown! :clap3:

 

aH2vhke.gif

at least she's a real insider unlike anyone on here 

 

:ryan3:

Her team is so damn predictable. They will do absolutely nothing for weeks, or do something to piss the fans off (see Nurtec ad), and when things start to get a bit out of control they come out with studio pics. It's like clockwork, every single time.

 

We all know Gaga isn't as passionate about her music career or her fans, but that's why you hire a team to keep the illusion going. Taylor's been building her relationship with her fans for years and look where it got her. To be clear, I don't want Gaga to have that kind of relationship with her fans, but she's doing so little that it almost makes no sense to stan her. I mean... What is there to stan? Jazz residency that's been going on for 5 years?

 

I still believe we're getting something this year, but if she actually pushes things back to 2025, she needs to make sure the material is actually good. We've had great pop albums this year and mediocre, dated-on-arrival material like Chromatica won't fly :sorry:

I cant believe it's been almost 2 months since she teased the snippet :deadbanana4:

 

So lead single is either August, October or next year...:rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.