Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I've always said this is the worst part of the music industry. There's usually no deadlines, artists just release music whenever they want to and we never know when to expect anything.

 

Now just look at Joker 2. We know it's being released on October 2024 since August 2022. It's so much better to have dates like that in advance so we can adjust our expectations.

Just had job interview cause the company i work in since 2 years opened new position with French and I did so well and they clearly said I'm in :celestial4: I'm so happy but it'll be so difficult :jonny: she better doesn't announce and release anything for the next 3 weeks :rip:

 

@DonnieDarko I believe you, could you say anything more? Like are you guessing or you know it WILL come out? Please sister, please…

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Don't you know? @LykkeLi is on the verge of breaking their NDA but are aware of when new music is coming.

 

 

 

(GGD are you watching?)

:ryan3:

You know what **** that NDA, i'm so done with Bobby and co.

 

EDEN is coming in about 2/3 weeks

HELLBOUND coming October 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:khalyan:

tbh I don't mind teasing as a concept, but if you start doing it then I think the natural reaction from most people is to assume something is imminent

 

teasing and then going silent - or worse, continued teasing with no release -  is just aggravating (see: Beyoncé dropping a teaser trailer in August 2022  for visuals that have yet to be released)

Not @Miracle downvoting such a good news for me :monkey: girl the part about her not releasing was a joke, my clown makeup is permanent.

  • Popular Post

It's like everyone is living in 2024 and her team are still stuck in this era

 

a776157472d6b0120edff7ed8cc9304c.pngs-l1200.webp

los-angeles-ca-a-guest-poses-wearing-ed-itunes10_intro.jpg283978-screen-shot-2012-04-03-1-20-03-pm

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

You know what **** that NDA, i'm so done with Bobby and co.

 

EDEN is coming in about 2/3 weeks

HELLBOUND coming October 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:khalyan:

the way I got excited for a little second… I really need news from her :gaycat6:

When the teasing has more photos and lasts more than the era :ahh:

When the teasing has more photos and lasts more than the era :ahh:

Like remember months before BTW she teased the instrumentals on the Gagavision videos. :dancehall3:

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Like remember months before BTW she teased the instrumentals on the Gagavision videos. :dancehall3:

i hate how weve gone from a culture of artists oversharing to barely crumbs :khalyan2:

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Like remember months before BTW she teased the instrumentals on the Gagavision videos. :dancehall3:

We'll just have to accept that we will never be as spoiled as we were in the BTW era. I miss it so much, take me back :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I've always said this is the worst part of the music industry. There's usually no deadlines, artists just release music whenever they want to and we never know when to expect anything.

 

Now just look at Joker 2. We know it's being released on October 2024 since August 2022. It's so much better to have dates like that in advance so we can adjust our expectations.

I mean there is no deadline for established artists. 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

@DonnieDarko I believe you, could you say anything more? Like are you guessing or you know it WILL come out? Please sister, please…

It's going to be a hard second part of 2024 for oghs.

:WAP:
 

Spoiler

Lmao

 

Edited by DonnieDarko

15 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Today would've been a good release day 

 

:clack:

She had to let Jade from little mix have her moment


spacer.png

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's going to be a hard second part of 2024 for oghs.

:WAP:
 

  Hide contents

Lmao

 

Ok but like any date? You said before joker, so when ? Pls we are dry give us some juice 

Edited by Daglazzo

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Ok but like any date? You said before joker, so when ? Pls we are dry give us some juice 

How am I suppose to know? Babe, I don't know. I'm a believer. And have a very rich husband. That's all.

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

How am I suppose to know? Babe, I don't know. I'm a believer. And have a very rich husband. That's all.

spacer.png

Hold My Hand having 260M views on youtube and most #1 hits barely getting 50million views. :rip:

With a right release and radio payola it would be cute Top20 hit on Hot100 and more longevity.  

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

s-l1200.webp

 

Not the T-Mobile Sidekick :rofl: I was such a teenage baddie, flipping my screen out to reveal a full qwerty keyboard 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.