Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She could announce LG7 today and open pre-orders for an August 9th release, exactly one month from now. (31 days)


Billie had one of the shortest preorder windows this year, at only 39 days. If she releases in August, Gaga will have the shortest of the year so far.

 

 

But nope, that's not what is going to happen...

Million Reasons

Scheiße

Do What U Want

Plastic Doll

So Happy I Could Die

The Fame

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

So Happy I Could Die

Scheiße

Do What U Want

Million Reasons

The Fame

Plastic Doll

Scheiße

Do What U Want

Million Reasons

SHICD

Plastic Doll

The Fame

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

oh that's not

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

I never vibed that much with SHICD but its a cute song way better than The Turd tho

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

Her dropping this Friday and taking out Katy would be a very Harley Quinn-coded move.

 

A perfect release for JFAD's companion album.

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

All we care about is *****graphic girls
On film and body plastic
Give me something I wanna see
Television and hot blonds in odd positions
 
tiara.thumb.gif.0d3de400b5de313d5331d5aa

I don't think she's releasing soon but it would be a scream to have a reverse-2013 experience with Kety Purr 

Just now, Pikachoo said:

I'm listening to Heal Me. why?

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

because it's one of her best songs

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:
All we care about is *****graphic girls
On film and body plastic
Give me something I wanna see
Television and hot blonds in odd positions
 
tiara.thumb.gif.0d3de400b5de313d5331d5aa

The Fame is smarter than people give it credit for.
spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm listening to Heal Me. why?

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

obvi some trauma/damage is waiting to be healed?

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

1 hour ago, TMRA said:

remember our moon theories:deadbanana:

I never believed that ****, so don't lump me in with "our"

 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.