Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Anyways if we dont get anything this week or next week, the album isnt coming in August at least we will know that

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why does she need to do preorders? :huh:

If they want a good debut(they do) they will do preorders, everyone does it

I think it's Katy week now in pop terms (thoughts and prayers etc). So I guess all we'll get is a post about the first residency ending.

 

IF there is something to be released this summer I feel like the kick off would be next week. 

The only thing thats giving me hope this week is that Katy is releasing on a Thursday for some reason instead of the usual Friday

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why does she need to do preorders? :huh:

Sadly this is how the industry works nowadays. Without them, they risk debuting with dismal numbers since bundles are no longer an option...

The longer the wait the better the album :giraffe:

Spoiler

:thing:

Spoiler

:dancehall2:

 

 

7 minutes ago, TMRA said:

The only thing thats giving me hope this week is that Katy is releasing on a Thursday for some reason instead of the usual Friday

It became pretty common to do that, particularly for smaller artists who don't anticipate high debut but also artists like Billie. It also gets your release more attention

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

well :suburban:

 

the albums finished so his part is done, right? :biblio:

The only reason I can think of for this long wait is that she really scrapped part of the original LG7. :doc:

We know that Gaga and Andrew are not working on it anymore, and THAT album was finished around the same time of the special premiere.

Last week she was in the studio in Las Vegas with her jazz band, which means she has moved on.

 

Either they are waiting for a specific date/moment to release it, or she chose a different direction and needs to rectify the project with other producers.

 

I still don't get why she teased a song at the end of the special tho if she wasn't ready to release it or even announce it soon after.

I mean it was almost two months ago, she clearly used it to make us watch it cause nobody cared about a two years old concert but damn... 

When Stupid Love was announced... did anything happen in the hours before? Maintenance of their stores? Did any insiders speak out? I don't remember... :noparty:

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

well :suburban:

 

lmg is full of sh plus what does nicola have to do with instagram post of single annoucement

1 minute ago, Jose Alberto said:

When Stupid Love was announced... did anything happen in the hours before? Maintenance of their stores? Did any insiders speak out? I don't remember... :noparty:

Nope, but since it leaked three weeks before it was supposed to come out we knew a lot about it thanks to some insiders. We didn't know the exact date though, I remember the rumor was that they kept pushing it back.:rip:

 

The stores went down after she announced and not before. 

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The only reason I can think of for this long wait is that she really scrapped part of the original LG7. :doc:

We know that Gaga and Andrew are not working on it anymore, and THAT album was finished around the same time of the special premiere.

Last week she was in the studio in Las Vegas with her jazz band, which means she has moved on.

 

Either they are waiting for a specific date/moment to release it, or she chose a different direction and needs to rectify the project with other producers.

 

I still don't get why she teased a song at the end of the special tho if she wasn't ready to release it or even announce it soon after.

I mean it was almost two months ago, she clearly used it to make us watch it cause nobody cared about a two years old concert but damn... 

I think its finished and maybe the studio session with her jazz band is jazz related, not LG7 :ghostface:

I just pray there isnt anything Bloodflop related on LG7 im sick of that man and his stale ass production

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I think its finished and maybe the studio session with her jazz band is jazz related, not LG7 :ghostface:

Let's hope so :gaycat6:

if nothing is announced today are yall gonna finally stop being delulu 

At this point, I just need the announcement of the announcement... I don't care if the single comes out at the end of next month, I just want a date!! The uncertainty is killing me!! :gaycat6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.