Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I have no idea wtf she is talking about but after further inspection the lyrics actually make sense to me :celestial5:

 

Spoiler

as I carry you until the edge of

every taboo you're scared to death of

(you're scared to death of)

 

It parts the ground/crowd (wo-oaahh)

I can not tell what is right (what is right)

the monster's around (ah)

so dance in the shadow of the night

Edited by Tiara

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

idk why yall thinking it's real when it literally uses fanmade instrumental uploaded a month ago :rip:

6 minutes ago, Fave said:

idk why yall thinking it's real when it literally uses fanmade instrumental uploaded a month ago :rip:

Link or it never happened :ryan2:

18 minutes ago, Fave said:

idk why yall thinking it's real when it literally uses fanmade instrumental uploaded a month ago :rip:

id like to listen to that exact instrumental ma'am

36 minutes ago, Tiara said:

I have no idea wtf she is talking about but after further inspection the lyrics actually make sense to me :celestial5:

 

  Hide contents

as I carry you until the edge of

every taboo you're scared to death of

(you're scared to death of)

 

It parts the ground/crowd (wo-oaahh)

I can not tell what is right (what is right)

the monster's around (ah)

so dance in the shadow of the night

the lyrics seem real and make sense not gonna lie

 

same instrumental used as a chorus with some elements added which is not a rocket science if u ever tried music production (which sounds very poorly edited anyway)

 

also this double layered AI vocals in chorus made me choke :deadbanana2:

 

i know everybody's thirsty for new music and trying to made up some fanmade leaks around, listen to whatever makes u happy but just wait till u hear a real one :jonny2:

The way we could enter an era in hours or lose hope for a while :(

6 minutes ago, Fave said:

 

same instrumental used as a chorus with some elements added which is not a rocket science if u ever tried music production (which sounds very poorly edited anyway)

 

also this double layered AI vocals in chorus made me choke :deadbanana2:

 

i know everybody's thirsty for new music and trying to made up some fanmade leaks around, listen to whatever makes u happy but just wait till u hear a real one :jonny2:

Maybe you have way better ears than me but I don't hear this exact instrumental on the snippets lol

"I could be your girlfriend" snippet is still up on this video, and it sounds so good with headphones. :jonny: I need this to be the lead so bad. 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Fave said:

 

The AI'd vocals on this kinda give more credibility to the other snippets :hoetenks:

11 minutes ago, Sombre said:

"I could be your girlfriend" snippet is still up on this video, and it sounds so good with headphones. :jonny: I need this to be the lead so bad. 

 

 

I love the girlfriend one. That will be my fave song I know it already :gaycat2:

Here we are, another glorious announcement packed chewsday :clownny:

 

8h 35mins :bird:

Hey guys, I wanted to join Discord group before big events and inevitable single/album release, but it seems link is not working? :chick3:

 https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Today is kind of the last day to announce the album to have enough time for pre-orders.
If nothing is announced today, we can stop hoping for an album in august and hope now only for a single at the end of august.

Will be interesting to keep an eye on her stores later on in the day and see if anything funny is happening with them being down or passwords etc. 

48 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Coming to terms that if she doesn't announce this week or next week it's probably not coming in August.:gaycat7:

I'm a 2024 believer, but I agree. If she skips these two weeks to announce, she simply hasn't enough time for the pre-orders

10 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Will be interesting to keep an eye on her stores later on in the day and see if anything funny is happening with them being down or passwords etc. 

Last week her French store went behind a password-wall, and it didn't mean anything.:weeps:

that snippet sounds like her & dmn does it sounds good

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.