Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Did something happen 

This site would be down if something happened :bird:

 

Anyways I'm fully clownt downing today even though I think July :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

 

HO5F4ia_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

 

I have a feeling we might get a new popular day in the base with yall already spamming this thread and the inevitable meltdowns later:suburban:

I want to be part of history :suburban:

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Please STUPID LOVE is her worst title and single like what does it even mean 

Is this meant to be in support or against me? Because… :gaycat6:

  • Author
11 minutes ago, devmachine said:

:gaycat3:

:gaycat5: should we tell them?

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

 

HO5F4ia_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

 

I have a feeling we might get a new popular day in the base with yall already spamming this thread and the inevitable meltdowns later:suburban:

The way half of these are days that  things actually happened (CBT starting and HMH release respectively) whereas the other two are just countdowns to nothing :suburban: 

 

WHAT IS THIS IMAGE :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: And the song being a random Lithuania Top 40 hit from 2015 :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Did something happen 

someone got the copyright strike and the song title is "Girlfriend" this time. 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

The way half of these are days that  things actually happened (CBT starting and HMH release respectively) whereas the other two are just countdowns to nothing :suburban: 

May 28 was the CB film

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think these dates are part of the new show tho, it's still the old contract. I think when she will sign the new one we will probably get the new show etc :gaycat6:

Well there's a silver lining in that as well cause otherwise she'd have to rehearse instead of preparing LG7 era. 

11 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

She was at good company's offices in LA's glendale boulevard few days ago. It's a production company and they usually do videos/performances. You can do whatever you want to with this info. :mandown:

It's probably for the video she shot last week. I totally believe that rumour. 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

The way half of these are days that  things actually happened (CBT starting and HMH release respectively) whereas the other two are just countdowns to nothing :suburban: 

not HMH getting a popular day, it was bad for us it was really bad :clack:

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is this meant to be in support or against me? Because… :gaycat6:

I dont even know :deadbanana:

Just now, PerfectCure said:

 

WHAT IS THIS IMAGE :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: And the song being a random Lithuania Top 40 hit from 2015 :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Actually the image is official from her V Magazine 2016 shoot

5 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

 

HO5F4ia_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

 

I have a feeling we might get a new popular day in the base with yall already spamming this thread and the inevitable meltdowns later:suburban:

Let's hit 2000 posts today :gaydonnacat1:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

not HMH getting a popular day, it was bad for us it was really bad :clack:

At least it got a popular day somewhere :clack: 

Where are the receipts that she was at Good Company in LA? The only pics we've seen of her in the past 2 weeks were in London (or wherever tf) and Malibu with the GAGA bag… 

I had an awful thought, because we are pestering her so much to release she just comes out with something similar to katys new single, and then what? What we going to then girl? Rot ? Maybe it is best we just be patient and let her cook

 

1?t=1718337600

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

May 28 was the CB film

The film came out the 25th. The 28th was the Tuesday countdown 

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Where are the receipts that she was at Good Company in LA? The only pics we've seen of her in the past 2 weeks were in London (or wherever tf) and Malibu with the GAGA bag… 

I'm not even gonna share how I got this info but I know for a fact she had a meeting there and it lasted around 2 hours. Also, she was not in London. :mandown:

Edited by curiousladybug

Kinda hoping someone mass tags the whole forum when we're 10 minutes away from noon est again. It's basically a Liddo tradition at this point :ryan3:

1 minute ago, curiousladybug said:

I'm not even gonna share how I got this info but I know for a fact she had a meeting there and it lasted around 2 hours. Also, she was not in London. 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.