Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

It's too deathly quiet today, I don't think anything will happen :clack:

She's been quiet for a month; she literally disappeared after announcing LG7 at the end of the special. :deadbanana2:

 

And if you were referring to us, well when we are quiet then something happens just like fortnite or the special announcement :celestial5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

June 21st: lead (today announcement)

 

August 2nd: album release + 2nd single 

 

:ryan3:

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The strange thing is that the Jazz curse will end on July 6th. Nowadays, they always put preorders up at least 40 to 50 days in advance, but usually more.

 

(Taylor more than two months, Beyoncé 55 days, Billie 41 days but she was coming off an Oscar win, Camila 55 days, etc.)

 

If she were to wait until the next Tuesday after the last show to make the lead single announcement, she would probably release it on the day after Katy's (July 12th), with the album likely coming out on August 23rd, less than a week before the Venice Film Festival. :huh: 

 

At that point, September would seem more likely, but she will be in Venice and around Europe/the world promoting Joker for the various premieres, so I don't know how that would work. :rip:

Likely dates for the album: 

 

Aug. 9th, 16th, 30th, or Sept. 6th. 
 

If she's releasing the 9th, I think she'll announce today and drop the lead on Friday.

 

If she's releasing the 16th, she'll announce Friday and release the lead on the 28th (though since Camilla's releasing her album that day and she's an Interscope artist, that's low key unlikely).
 

If she's releasing the 30th, I'm guessing she'd announce July 16th and drop the lead the 19th (she's not releasing the same week as Katy since I don't think she wants that narrative brought up again even if she'd probably do better).

 

If she's dropping on Sept. 6 I think she'd announce July 23rd and drop the lead on July 26th. If that's not happening, then we're not getting the album until next year. 

The way no true insiders have mentioned any inkling of a release this week. Don't waste your time with a countdown today Liddos  :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

June 21st: lead (today announcement)

 

August 2nd: album release + 2nd single 

 

:ryan3:

 

 

 

I know I'm biased and someone will call me a little manager, but this is the smartest release window she could choose :rip: 

 

It just doesn't make sense to wait more than two months after the announcement at the end of the special to actually announce the lead single. And why suffocate the album rollout with the Joker premieres? The movie has a soundtrack; she's going to talk about that, she won't have the opportunity to focus on the album's process because everything will be about the Joker.

 

Now she has time to do at least something for the album, like an interview or two (Chromatica style), and then passively promote the album during the Joker era. 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Likely dates for the album: 

 

Aug. 9th, 16th, 30th, or Sept. 6th. 
 

If she's releasing the 9th, I think she'll announce today and drop the lead on Friday.

 

If she's releasing the 16th, she'll announce Friday and release the lead on the 28th (though since Camilla's releasing her album that day and she's an Interscope artist, that's low key unlikely).
 

If she's releasing the 30th, I'm guessing she'd announce July 16th and drop the lead the 19th (she's not releasing the same week as Katy since I don't think she wants that narrative brought up again even if she'd probably do better).

 

If she's dropping on Sept. 6 I think she'd announce July 23rd and drop the lead on July 26th. If that's not happening, then we're not getting the album until next year. 

Likely dates are aug2nd , 9th or 16th at max 

 

From Aug 28th to Sep 7th there Is Venice Festival and then, after, all the others festival and Premiere around the world 

Edited by Mirkomonster

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Likely dates for the album: 

 

Aug. 9th, 16th, 30th, or Sept. 6th. 
 

If she's releasing the 9th, I think she'll announce today and drop the lead on Friday.

 

If she's releasing the 16th, she'll announce Friday and release the lead on the 28th (though since Camilla's releasing her album that day and she's an Interscope artist, that's low key unlikely).
 

If she's releasing the 30th, I'm guessing she'd announce July 16th and drop the lead the 19th (she's not releasing the same week as Katy since I don't think she wants that narrative brought up again even if she'd probably do better).

 

If she's dropping on Sept. 6 I think she'd announce July 23rd and drop the lead on July 26th. If that's not happening, then we're not getting the album until next year. 

I agree with you, but as mirkomonster said, I find it hard to believe that they would release the album while she is attending various premieres around the world. They are not the place for "promoting" music; Hollywood wouldn't take it well since she's a singer-turned-actress.

I agree this friday is the most IDEAL date. Album for beginning of August to let it have its spotlight before Joker

Lol, I deserve the lashings. Katy is one stupid girl, damn. I was so sure she was coming back strong 

Nothing is coming today, any insider would have definitely teased it by now, and there are quite a few reliable ones on this site. Sad to see she's wasting a perfect opportunity to drop some new music :!ohno:

8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Nothing is coming today, any insider would have definitely teased it by now, and there are quite a few reliable ones on this site. Sad to see she's wasting a perfect opportunity to drop some new music :!ohno:

Well, to be perfectly honest, even Katy's fanbase didn't receive any insider info about the specific date. Some insider said a June 21st release was possible for her, and well, that's not going to happen.

 

After the shops went down, I could have guessed too that she was announcing something. It's easy being an insider like that. :suburban:

 

 

And let's not forget that nobody predicted the Fortnite announcement or the hbo special release date. Our only reliable insider this era was the one from Reddit.

Edited by ToniGaga96

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, to be perfectly honest, even Katy's fanbase didn't receive any insider info about the specific date. Some insider said a June 21st release was possible for her, and well, that's not going to happen.

 

After the shops went down, I could have guessed too that she was announcing something. It's easy being an insider like that. :suburban:

 

 

And let's not forget that nobody predicted the Fortnite announcement or the hbo special release date. Our only reliable insider this era was the one from Reddit.

You make a fair point, but idk, I'm still 90% sure nothing is happening sadly :suburban:Hope she surprises me

13 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is anyone checking ladygaga.com source code :flower:

Yes, someone found out new Haus Labs clown lipsticks will be launched in 5 and a half hours.

Just now, PerfectCure said:

You make a fair point, but idk, I'm still 90% sure nothing is happening sadly :suburban:Hope she surprises me

Yeah, me too.

 

And I'm not saying that RideOrDie and Supervillain aren't legitimate, but they both hyped us about an imminent release. Perhaps they simply don't know the exact date? Maybe they just heard about a Gaga release that is about to happen soon and no insider on this forum has the specific date. :michael:

 

According to insiders, Katy was supposed to make an announcement every past week of June, and even the last week of May, but it only happened yesterday. :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Nothing is coming today, any insider would have definitely teased it by now, and there are quite a few reliable ones on this site. Sad to see she's wasting a perfect opportunity to drop some new music :!ohno:

Pls the "insiders" knew nothing about katy too

10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Yes, someone found out new Haus Labs clown lipsticks will be launched in 5 and a half hours.

So Katy's having her Chromatica and Gaga will be having her Smile…a reverse 2020 expedition :suburban:

 

Spoiler

Let's hope they don't trade first week sales too 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.