Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

When Girlfriend is also a placeholder then what.

 

u4uHlev.thumb.gif.a6512b18e8e1d407547c59

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I doubt they changed it today :rip:

It's either a placeholder or a codename for the project. (Or maybe the album title)

 

If UMG claimed it with that title something was uploaded in the system with that name 

yeah u right it's probably a placeholder for "garden of eden" once they realised the mistake of revealing the tracks title they must be using that as a placeholder to stop the spread of info

She must announce today... or else she will have to cancel her concert tomorrow because the gays might kill her!!!

 :clack:

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

yeah u right it's probably a placeholder for "garden of eden" once they realised the mistake of revealing the tracks title they must be using that as a placeholder to stop the spread of info

They probably never thought we would set out to deliberately get copyright strikes to find out info. We really are deranged :skull: :skull: :skull: 

 

Spoiler

But our derangement is highly entertaining so I for one welcome it 

 

eVb564V.gif.65d4c35e3c9816adfe3e74f3e08e

 

It's insane to me that someone has a full song from LG7 and it hasn't leaked yet. Back in 2013, leakers would risk jail time without fear. COWARDS!:suburban:

Hey hey you you I could be your garden of Eden :clownny:

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Hey hey you you I could be your garden of Eden :clownny:

No way no way that apple I'm not eatin :gaygacat7:

 

People thinking Avril and I'm thinking NSYNC when I hear Girlfriend. I'm old :deadbanana:

Just now, FameFatale said:

People thinking Avril and I'm thinking NSYNC when I hear Girlfriend. I'm old :deadbanana:

I think Christine and the Queens :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

No way no way that apple I'm not eatin :gaygacat7:

 

Don't pretend, I think you know I'm damn precious
And hell yeah, I'm the mother monster princess 👹

I want a one word album title.

 

Lady Gaga - EDEN

 

sounds better than Garden of Eden

I mean, if the album is in the copyright claim system, how far can it be? :rip:

There's no realistic reason to "upload" the album if it's not coming out soon; otherwise, it would have stayed on a secure hard drive.

I think the single is called Girlfriend and the alberm is called Garden Of Eden :celestial5:

  • Popular Post

@UMG @InterscopeRecords @ladygaga STOP changing the title. ENOUGH! Wrdgaf if it has something to do with moons, gardens or girlfriends, or girlfriends with their moons and gardens out. WE JUST WANNA HEAR IT. Are you listening? ARE YOU LISTENIIIING?!?

 

QnXJGq.gif

"GARDEN OF EDEN" 

THE NEW ALBUM BY LADY GAGA 

OUT AUGUST 16

 

LEAD SINGLE

"RISING MOON" 

OUT JUNE 21 

 

 

Spoiler

:clownny:

 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I think the single is called Girlfriend and the alberm is called Garden Of Eden :celestial5:

What about the Rising Moon title that was given by that "insider" on a brazilian forum?

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

@UMG @InterscopeRecords @ladygaga STOP changing the title. ENOUGH! Wrdgaf if it has something to do with moons, gardens or girlfriends, or girlfriends with their moons and gardens out. WE JUST WANNA HEAR IT. Are you listening? ARE YOU LISTENIIIING?!?

 

QnXJGq.gif

This!!!

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Do we think HBO snippet and GirlfriendGardenOfEden snippet are the same song

According to that Brazilian insider, they are. 

 

Personally, I'm still not sure. They fit sonically, but they are too short to have a clear idea of what they are. :weeps:

Edited by ToniGaga96

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

@UMG @InterscopeRecords @ladygaga STOP changing the title. ENOUGH! Wrdgaf if it has something to do with moons, gardens or girlfriends, or girlfriends with their moons and gardens out. WE JUST WANNA HEAR IT. Are you listening? ARE YOU LISTENIIIING?!?

 

QnXJGq.gif

You forgot to @ Bobby, but I've heard the bathhouse doesn't have good wifi so it probably wouldn't have made a difference :sistrens:

spacer.png

 

 

Gaga, you better do something today because I'm ready to shove that rising moon up your garden of eden  

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.