Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

79 Members... and OGH said that Love For Sale had no impact 

 

aH2vhke.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

@Velvet could you pls add me to the tag too :gaycat4:

The meltdown today is gonna be legendary

Just now, Dylangaga said:

All aboard the hype train

We're going to the Rising Moon in the fast lane

 

:suburban:

And we're gonna go from Rising Moon to Lunar crash in about 2 hours 35 minutes :suburban: 

Add me please to the tag. LG announcement is coming today. 😁

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

79 Members... and OGH said that Love For Sale had no impact 

 

aH2vhke.gif

These 79 members probably include everyone who purchased LFS its first week too :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

79 Members... and OGH said that Love For Sale had no impact 

 

aH2vhke.gif

nn I'm literally listening to it rn 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

These 79 members probably include everyone who purchased LFS its first week too :rip: 

79 minus one 

 

aH2vhke.gif

I wonder if Bobby ever reads this thread during our countdown psychosis episodes and laughs at us. 

I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think anything's coming until she's done with Vegas in July.

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sombre said:

I wonder if Bobby ever reads this thread during our countdown psychosis episodes and laughs at us. 

If you do @Bobby, know that I'd like to invited over :bird:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

I wonder if Bobby ever reads this thread during our countdown psychosis episodes and laughs at us. 

Too busy in the gay sauna

 

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

Just now, Sombre said:

I wonder if Bobby ever reads this thread during our countdown psychosis episodes and laughs at us. 

The only thing Bobby cares about is getting his prostate punched. I don't think he has time to read our deranged posts. :suburban:

RideOrDie probably laughs his ass off everytime we do a countdown

 

 

LG7 announcement or leak ACT II today, those are your options Gaga 

 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Tag for what? We're all sat in this base permanently :suburban:

So it is easier for Arkham to find new patients

 

:clack:

Whatever happens in less than 3 hours from now, announcement or not, know that I'm with you all with regards to this parasocial relationship of a small, Italian, alleged home-wrecking woman.

 

Also we have this too:

Born_This_Way_Foundation_logo.png

I don't mind her not announcing anything, but I don't understand this silence, it's just frustrating.
I agree that she's been away from us since 2020 (even a little earlier) but I miss her terribly.
It's a shame she only tweets when she has something to sell or promote.

Of course it's normal for her to post to promote Vegas, but it's just annoying that she's active just for that, or since 2020, she likes to tweet nice messages to her fans a few days before promoting something.

And yes, she owes us absolutely nothing, but it's just hard to mourn the gaga who created littlemonsters.com and used to come on t'chat regularly. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.