Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I much prefer Rising Moon or Shadow Moon to something basic as Girlfriend or Your Girlfriend. Gaga's always been creative with song titles and I hope it doesn't change

 

Garden of Eden is kinda off too. I would prefer simply Eden

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Janet said:

The way no true insiders have mentioned any inkling of a release this week. Don't waste your time with a countdown today Liddos  :suburban:

Is this reverse psychology?

 

:ryan3:

Rising Moon is my favourite fake title so far. Actually let's rank them!

1. Rising Moon

2. Shadow Moon

3. Bloody Moon

4. Garden of Eden

5. Girfriend (for the weekend).

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Nothing's coming until the store websites are hidden behind passwords imo. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nothing's coming until the store websites are hidden behind passwords imo. 

4 hours until the store is hidden behind a password

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Rising Moon is my favourite fake title so far. Actually let's rank them!

1. Rising Moon

2. Shadow Moon

3. Bloody Moon

4. Garden of Eden

5. Girfriend (for the weekend).

 

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Tbh I've always thought the Girlfriend snippet sounded fake. Yes, even the alleged "real" one 

I think it's 'cause she's using more soft vocals than usual. It sounds like a summer song and reminds me of 2013's Gaga 

The silver lining in today's epic meltdown will be that at least tomorrow we'll have clips of the jazz shows, and I think she'll talk about the new album, or we'll get some "fan-yelling-Stupid-Love-moment" all over again, or both. 

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The silver lining in today's epic meltdown will be that at least tomorrow we'll have clips of the jazz shows

There are already enough clips of her jazz shows on YouTube; no silver lining in that. :gaycat6:

I will not judge any song by its title since everybody judged Replay because of the basic title and the song is the best in Chromatica.

9 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Gaga's always been creative with song titles and I hope it doesn't change.

Has she really been THAT creative with song titles lately… I'd say her last album with creative titles is BTW.. Everything after that has been pretty straight forward and you could guess the title of every song just by listening to it :mandown:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

There are already enough clips of her jazz shows on YouTube; no silver lining in that. :gaycat6:

She did say she was going to do a new show with a new setlist though...not that that makes it much more exciting

:suburban:

Spoiler

the silver-lining is that we might get some LG7 crumbs but who knows

 

maybe if we don't countdown today, we'll manifest an announcement

 

 

 

:gaycat4:

I mean yeah Girlfriend is basic asl but a dollar is a dollar and I'm broke so.

 

raeswae-give-me-the-dollar.gif

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nothing's coming until the store websites are hidden behind passwords imo. 

I think the store wasnt down before we got Stupid Love annoucement?

40 members browsing and 4 hours till announcement, today's MELTDOWN is going to be EPIC

Just now, TMRA said:

I think the store wasnt down before we got Stupid Love annoucement?

I say look around for 

Spoiler

Billboards 

 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She did say she was going to do a new show with a new setlist though...not that that makes it much more exciting

:suburban:

  Hide contents

the silver-lining is that we might get some LG7 crumbs but who knows

 

I don't think these dates are part of the new show tho, it's still the old contract. I think when she will sign the new one we will probably get the new show etc :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I think the store wasnt down before we got Stupid Love annoucement?

Yeah it wasn't, she announced and then they changed the stores a few minutes later 

5 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I will not judge any song by its title since everybody judged Replay because of the basic title and the song is the best in Chromatica.

I claimed Replay from the start so I have a leg to stand on here :suburban:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think these dates are part of the new show tho, it's still the old contract. I think when she will sign the new one we will probably get the new show etc :gaycat6:

The way she left exactly 1 show from the original contract to fulfill, a hint for the continuation of the jazz shows

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I think the store wasnt down before we got Stupid Love annoucement?

that's because that got announced in some random billboard :suburban: 

Gaga's simple titles are her best... Judas, Alejandro, Paparazzi, Just Dance, Bad Romance like cmon noww!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.