Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Monster tag READY

 

:clownny:

Can you add me to the tag? I want to be a part of the history :clownny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Literally ride or die, I guess we'll soon know which of the two they chose.

 

spacer.png

 

 

  Hide contents

(I'm jk!!! Before someone says I'm sending death threats :deadbanana2:)

 

@RideOrDie they're sending death threats 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

Let's Face the Music and Dance :katie2: Definitely the most overlooked C2C track along with Firefly 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I fear that our collective meltdowns in less than four hours are going to trigger a mass extinction event

 

:clack: 

Half of the fanbase will start stanning someone else, the snap of gaythanos

 

 spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Let's Face the Music and Dance :katie2: Definitely the most overlooked C2C track along with Firefly 

No negativity on this site thank u

28 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

This attitude is why y'all never get concrete info from people who work in the industry and have accounts here. It's people like you that think someone has time and energy to make up these random things and post them here. If someone posts something, it's because they want people to know something is happening and to keep the conversation and hype going. And trust me, no one will jeopardise their life and the life of people they care about by sharing pics or something that will, in your head, prove they're not lying. :mandown:

 

It was never that serious I promise. I'm usually an insider truther, just very jaded rn 

 

spacer.png

 

11 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

A lot of people here just for a Vegas post. 

A big mega meltdown is coming 🚨🚨🚨

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Girlfriend (For The Weekend) [feat. The Weeknd]

 

:suburban:

You know what.... I don't hate it

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Just updated the tag :heart:

i would like to be included please:gaycat4:

She has to announce today because if she doesnt and goes to play that Jazz show tomorrow she knows monsters will jump her

We know there's a Vegas post coming soon, so there better not be meltdowns over that. :rip: She has to promote her shows. 

43 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

well, when a straight has a feeling for a girl and she said yes to him. 

Lesbian lives matter sis, its time for you to stream Born This Way :gaygacat9: 

I love this mess already and we still have like 3 hrs to go

 :clack:

Add me to this messy tag too if we're gonna make history (good or bad) today @Velvet thank you :heart2:

:suburban:

Edited by Homomo

Just now, FameFatale said:

We know there's a Vegas post coming soon, so there better not be meltdowns over that. :rip: She has to promote her shows. 

She should also announce LG7 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

She has to announce today because if she doesnt and goes to play that Jazz show tomorrow she knows monsters will jump her

this is 100% happening 

Just now, FameFatale said:

We know there's a Vegas post coming soon, so there better not be meltdowns over that. :rip: She has to promote her shows. 

I am ready to meltdown over the upcoming HagGa post harder than when I first saw Nurtec :clownny:

I'm most excited for a potential announcement, but I'm also excited for that moment when the member count in here will go from 93 -> 17 once the clock strikes 12:01 :skull: 

Edited by Aston Martin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.