Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

we need a self help hotline front page banner RIGHT NOW for all our jobless siblings in this base that have been camping for an announcement since february… i'm praying for everyone 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She should also announce LG7 

 

spacer.png

This gif is taking me out, I need to see the original video :deadbanana4:

not a single major release on 21 jun maybe they knew who's coming

When her next post is a Hag & Piano promo video with Stupid Love (Jazz Version) as the background song 

 

spacer.png

Just now, helpthomas said:

we need a self help hotline front page banner RIGHT NOW for all our jobless siblings in this base that have been camping for an announcement since february… i'm praying for everyone 

Some of us meltdown during our jobs because of priorities :clownny:

2 minutes ago, devmachine said:

I love this mess already and we still have like 3 hrs to go

 :clack:

What's your opinion on "calderone" being a fake insider? Did "edsheeran" say anything about the release? 

 

Sorry to ask but I'm desperate for new music.

 

:clack:

Just now, jesus del rey said:

This gif is taking me out, I need to see the original video :deadbanana4:

Same, I've been trying to find it myself but no luck :deadbanana4: TS Madison is a legend though, I'm sure she has a ton of other amazing gifs too tbh

Just now, Sombre said:

What's your opinion on "calderone" being a fake insider? Did "edsheeran" say anything about the release? 

 

Sorry to ask but I'm desperate for new music.

 

:clack:

I'm at work rn and can't check really sorry, they block every website, I'm surprised atrl is not blocked yet :suburban:

1 minute ago, Janet said:

19 days with no noise (besides a few TikTok comments). :biblionny:

I bet someone kidnapped Gags and now they are forcing her to create more Haus Rats products infused with Nurtec while singing jazz covers from a century ago :biblionny:

1 minute ago, devmachine said:

I'm at work rn and can't check really sorry, they block every website, I'm surprised atrl is not blocked yet :suburban:

They probably didn't feel the need to considering this site blocks itself with occasional 404s 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm most excited for a potential announcement, but I'm also excited for that moment when the member count in here will go from 93 -> 17 once the clock strikes 12:01 :skull: 

The transition in behavior that will occur for the people in here (including me) from 12:00 to 12:01.

 

spacer.png

 

 

3 minutes ago, devmachine said:

I'm at work rn and can't check really sorry, they block every website, I'm surprised atrl is not blocked yet :suburban:

Something tells me that today's impending meltdown is gonna change that pretty soon :suburban: 

39 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Not Coldplay's new album being called Moon Music... they stole Gaga's hypothetical album concept!

Not the first time. Not the last time either.

A new Gaga single AND Elden Ring DLC on Friday would actually be too much for my poor gaymer heart… oh godga, playing with my heart since 2008. 
 

Bring it Mother, I can take it  :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

 

May 22, 2020 :suburban:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Something tells me that today's impending meltdown is gonna change that pretty soon :suburban: 

I finish work in 2, announcement in 3

:suburban:

Gaga at 12

 

 

 

 

I could be your Girlfriend, for the night! Catch me live in Vegas tomorrow, where we can dance in the shadows of jazz! Tickets sold on GagaVegas 

All aboard the hype train

We're going to the Rising Moon in the fast lane

 

:suburban:

The way her team works, they'll announce it and then the website will be updated 3 business days later

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.