Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

Bonnie McKee saying Gaga is her #1 dream songwriting collab…bubblegum PopGa era would have my interest! 

My queen Bonnie 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga needs to start threatening people with jail before hiring. 

These incidents never happen to Beyonce for a reason. 

I know this "leak" was harmless but still..ddd

16 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

funny how all the little 2025ers have been silent ever since the snippet at the end of GCB

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

We love to see it :ryan3:

I feel bad for Gaga she been trying to have an organized and well though out era since artpop era. And everything always leaks or there always something happening before an era officially starts. Gaga just cant ever seems to be able to give us fans a surprise! 
:skull:

15 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Bonnie McKee saying Gaga is her #1 dream songwriting collab…bubblegum PopGa era would have my interest! 

where she said that? 

9 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I feel bad for Gaga she been trying to have an organized and well though out era since artpop era. And everything always leaks or there always something happening before an era officially starts. Gaga just cant ever seems to be able to give us fans a surprise! 
:skull:

is this a copy paste?:eli:

10 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I feel bad for Gaga she been trying to have an organized and well though out era since artpop era. And everything always leaks or there always something happening before an era officially starts. Gaga just cant ever seems to be able to give us fans a surprise! 
:skull:

It's barely a leak. She suprised us with the teaser at the end of the film. 

Taking an edible and streaming Chromatica to get it up to 1M+ daily streams.

 

How are YOU contributing to the well-being of society?

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Of course. You can trust the gays with your secrets. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, DockDock said:

is this a copy paste?:eli:

Yes lol. 

7 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

where she said that? 

Her Reddit AMA!


Question: 

Quote

I was curious: has there ever been an artist you really wanted to work/write with in the future that you'd think you'd work well with? Your writing is so infectious and bubblegummy that I'm curious who you'd think would be the perfect link up for you

 

Bonnie:

Quote

Thanks for the love! <3

I would love to work with Lady Gaga is my ultimate bucket list, I am such a huge fan of her writing and all around artistry. I feel like we have a lot in common and could low key be besties, haha.

 

 

Link to the full thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/s/NXTblOoDce

 

Edited by Bamboo

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Taking an edible and streaming Chromatica to get it up to 1M+ daily streams.

 

How are YOU contributing to the well-being of society?

 

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Did it still not cross 1M today? :rip: Bombatica :monkey: 

Why has Judas been rising so much? I know it's been pretty much steadily rising for the last few years but it's still crazy it's gotten to the point where it's up with Just Dance and Bad Romance :rip:

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Why has Judas been rising so much? I know it's been pretty much steadily rising for the last few years but it's still crazy it's gotten to the point where it's up with Just Dance and Bad Romance :rip:

Tiktok 

I wonder if her decision to release before the Grammy cutoff says anything about her confidence in the album (because the field is already crowded) or whether that didn't factor in at all

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Why has Judas been rising so much? I know it's been pretty much steadily rising for the last few years but it's still crazy it's gotten to the point where it's up with Just Dance and Bad Romance :rip:

Fans of Jujutsu Kaisen (a Japanese manga series) are making edits with Judas on TikTok.

Edited by Jake Frank

Waking up to LG7 release month getting l-worded, that excerpt getting removed from the original source and then LGN sloppily trying to cover that all up which further confirms it was in fact true :suburban:

 

ALBUM AUGUST WE USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THESE AHHHH WE WON SO ******* HARD:jonny5:

 

JUNE SINGLE LET'S GOOOO

 

9p57tGP.gif 9p57tGP.gif

 

3lLuIYU.gif 3lLuIYU.gif 3lLuIYU.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

When Judas really takes off and derails the lead single 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I wonder if her decision to release before the Grammy cutoff says anything about her confidence in the album (because the field is already crowded) or whether that didn't factor in at all

I think she's aware she can benefit from the JFAD exposure during voting period, but yeah it's gonna be hard with Bey, Billie and Taylor in the picture, especially for the fact they might split votes between them. 

Just now, Bamboo said:

When Judas really takes off and derails the lead single 

After "derailing" BTW, it deserves its revenge :gaygacat9:

22 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I wonder if her decision to release before the Grammy cutoff says anything about her confidence in the album (because the field is already crowded) or whether that didn't factor in at all

She has plenty of Grammys I really don't think she cares anymore about them 

 

AOTY deservedly should go to Beyoncé 

Taylor deservedly needs to be snubbed 

Billie will bag a few general noms as she is a Grammy fav

1 minute ago, Janet said:

She has plenty of Grammys I really don't think she cares anymore about them 

 

AOTY deservedly should go to Ariana

Taylor deservedly needs to be snubbed 

Billie will bag a few general noms as she is a Grammy fav

:clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.