Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just watched the Chromatica Ball, it was fun. I missed it because the lazy b*tch did like 4 dates, but I think there will be better tours. Her energy was great, her vocals outstanding as well, the costumes were AMAZING, the make up was on point, the setlist was good, the stage had some cool stuff (even though I'm not the biggest fan). Cool overall.

ย 

The only things I didn't quite like were the ARTPOP erasure (I need to start accepting she loathes itย :skull:), the choreos, the visuals and concept not really matching Chromatica's original artistic direction (which I LOVED), but above all, I didn't feel her engaged with the audience. She's been so warm, close and enthusiastic with her fans on former tours, that I just felt her distant this time. 80% of the show she was throwing some generic "put your paws up" and barely making eye contact with the audience, and the only time she spoke a little more somehow was during the piano segment, where I felt she was playing it for the cameras a little bit. Granted I watched this from home, so please correct me if I'm wrong, if you were there and felt it different than me.

ย 

Anyway, maybe I should be cautious, but I feel something good about this era. I think she's really into it this time.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

38 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Today's Emmy deadline so The Lady and the Legend will be competing in 2025ย 

Our backup plan for if GCB doesn't win one is bornย :gaycat2:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

little 2025sters LOST

ย 

giphy.gif

THE LITTLE GRASS TOUCHERS REVENGEย 

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

Someone please check on the people who harassed me about those freaking vinyl factoriesย 

:suburban:

Lady and the Legend should come around the holidays with discounts on her jazz discography. It's not like there's any rush to release it anyway.ย 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Our backup plan for if GCB doesn't win one is bornย :gaycat2:

I have a feeling she's not a producer for it for some reasonย 

M&M lowkey flopping and also being dragged online which means...

They need to invest all their coins in Gagsย :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Lady and the Legend should come around the holidays with discounts on her jazz discography. It's not like there's any rush to release it anyway.ย 

honestly

He made a mistake. It's not the album coming in August...it's the single.ย  Gaga will make sure of that.ย 

34 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Lady and the Legend should come around the holidays with discounts on her jazz discography. It's not like there's any rush to release it anyway.ย 

Yeap it would be great for her campaign (both Grammys and Oscar) being released in that period.

funny how all the little 2025ers have been silent ever since the snippet at the end of GCB

ย 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Not me coming on here to see album release month leaked and possibly working with Mark Romanek :jonny5:ย Although are we sure that Bobby didn't just start following him after he recently posted a compilation of all of his work including with Gaga?

17 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

He made a mistake. It's not the album coming in August...it's the next 5 second snippet.ย  Gaga will make sure of that.ย 

I agreeย 

ย 

:suburban:

Just now, hypocrateen said:

funny how all the little 2025ers have been silent ever since the snippet at the end of GCB

ย 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

i just bookmarked someone on ggd saying "it's coming in 2025 and you're all delusional if you think otherwise"

Just now, Miichael said:

Not me coming on here to see album release month leaked and possibly working with Mark Romanek :jonny5:ย Although are we sure that Bobby didn't just start following him after he recently posted a compilation of all of his work including with Gaga?

It's probably thisย ย :toofunny3:ย the girls getting all excited when everyone knows she will serve a self directed mv using iphoneย 

ย 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrCOXPMWNE4A7AmxvHCMM

so many members perched here!:gaycat6:ย so at this point. its real and they removed that tea from the interview. so august here we come:WAP:

Oh ***** we really are getting a Pride single release / Summer albumย :jonny5:
ย 

Interesting Deuxmoi were the first to reveal about Gaga being in talks for JFร€D, that she would be playing Harley and now the first to reveal the August release date for LG7.

ย 

ย 

  • Popular Post

I have to admit there was a point a few weeks ago where the 2025sters almost took me over to the dark side

ย 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

ย 

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It's probably thisย ย :toofunny3:ย the girls getting all excited when everyone knows she will serve a self directed mv using iphoneย 

ย 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrCOXPMWNE4A7AmxvHCMM

Girl why you always trying to drag

Bonnie McKee saying Gaga is her #1 dream songwriting collabโ€ฆbubblegum PopGa era would have my interest!ย 

Just now, Miichael said:

Girl why you always trying to drag

I just want to be as negative as possible in hopes that the universe will do the opposite of everything I say and she will serve the era of our lifetimesย images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrCOXPMWNE4A7AmxvHCMM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.