Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, GagaTomFord said:

well... who are we believing?

Deuxmoi told us about August last week, now the stylist she will have an exclusive partnership for LG7 confirmed she will release it in August.

 

 

They even removed the part of the interview where he mentions it :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, GagaTomFord said:

well... who are we believing?

I don't know who we are believing  but I do know who we are blaming...

honestly I'm most excited about the confirmation of the brutalist/industrial aesthetic for LG7 :jonny: she's coming back to slay HARD

17 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Somebody should reach Grace Randolph, her reviews count for Rotten.

"Like I told you, we can't have female headling concert without keeping male audience in mind"

57 minutes ago, Devin said:

im gonna assume the rollout will be similar to chromatica (pre-pandemic). 

 

chromatica:

feb 2020 - lead + mv

march 2020 - album title, cover art, vinyls, and tour announcement

april 2020 - album

 

LG7: 

june 2024 - lead (?)

august 2024 - album (?)

 

:duca:

With there being a 6 week gap between SL and the original Chromatica release of April 10th 2020, and 1 week between the 2nd single (Rain On Me) and album launch

 

JUNE 21ST - LG7 LEAD SINGLE 

JULY 26TH - 2ND SINGLE

AUGUST 2ND - LG7 RELEASE

 

(with a 4 week gap before JOKER 2 premieres in Venice AUGUST 30TH) 

 

An immaculate release strategy I fear 

 

:jonny5:

Edited by kendoll2001

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

So it IS true :ryan3:

These f****n party poopers, all the damn time

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I don't know who we are believing  but I do know who we are blaming...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj9B6ABBhfHvISo_jIRMY

To me a fashion designer that is collaborating with her sounds more reliable than the usual fake insiders music accounts, he has no reasons to lie about something like that.

8 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

So it IS true :ryan3:

They are just ridiculous at this point :rip:they did the same last week about the snippet at the end of the special saying it was just a fan video and not a teaser :rip: 

 

My favorite moment will always be the time they said the Stupid Love leak was an outtake from BTW and not a leak from Chromatica.:bibliahh:

I mean, I get that they want to keep their connections with the Haus, but it's just dishonest to the fanbase. Now that we know how they work, they just look like fools. :suburban:

Joanne & Chromatica (originally planned) had 6 week gaps between the single & album so I can see the same happening here.

 

Lead June 21st in time for the big pride events

Album August 2nd with some room to breathe before Joker Venice premiere

 

It's actually a very similar rollout to Renaissance.

15 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

With there being a 6 week gap between SL and the original Chromatica release of April 10th 2020, and 1 week between the 2nd single (Rain On Me) and album launch

 

JUNE 21ST - LG7 LEAD SINGLE 

JULY 26TH - 2ND SINGLE

AUGUST 2ND - LG7 RELEASE

 

(with a 4 week gap before JOKER 2 premieres in Venice AUGUST 30TH) 

 

And immaculate release strategy I fear 

 

:jonny5:

Ah you beat me to it

Cannot wait for the countdown next Tuesday !!! I need to cancel the meeting I have at noon… reason ? 'Gaga's coming'

 

:jonny5:

Edited by verthigo
Typo due to excitement

Chaos Angel and kendoll2001 :clap3:

 

I think your plan is the best. But we gotta hold off for two more weeks.:clownny:

Wait ! Gaymers…
 

'SHADOW of the Elden Ring' is releasing June 21th. Could this be a sign ? :jonny5:

Judas did 792k Spotify streams yesterday! Hopefully 800k+ for tomorrow's update :gaygacat4:

  • Popular Post

bobby ordering that segment of the article to be removed 

 

spacer.png

LGN have been bullshitting since 2013 at least.
 

I remember in August 2013 when Applause was leaking they were spreading that the snippet was fake and then backtracked and said it was just an early demo. 
 

It was in fact a snippet of the final song. :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.