Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

little bottoms are feasting this year :wanda:

What's the original? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Dawn the Jockey said:

Hmm

She released a snippet of her next single. I'm perfectly fine letting her release details on her own in the coming weeks. :thing: We've lasted this long, we can make it through these next few months. 

 

The pre-era buzz is part of the fun of being a stan!

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Ok now why is my brain suddenly hearing it as "into the shadow of" and not "dance in the shadow" after so many repeat listens, what in the blue-black/golden-white dress :psyduck:  anybody else?

The beats changed for me too :lmao: I was hearing a tik tok tik tok build up but it's gone now

16 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Put your monsters up 

 

 

what did that one article call her? the bank robber of pop? lg7iscoming.png 

26 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Ok now why is my brain suddenly hearing it as "into the shadow of" and not "dance in the shadow" after so many repeat listens, what in the blue-black/golden-white dress :psyduck:  anybody else?

The beginning for me has either been "dance in", "they took" and "there til". I'm sick of it :psyduck: 

1 hour ago, thesegayz said:

Wait, she dropped the chromatic ball tour film AND teased a new single 4 years after George Floyd to the date :rip:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.j

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Whereeee the fk can I watch the special

 

woman-crying.gif

I had to do it ill eh gyal lee :shutup:

43 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Also, why is miss TS on the banner while GAGA just released CBT? I am tired of seeing that white demon everywhere, I want to see MY white demon!

Anti-Mediterranean discrimination. 

I just finished watching Chromatica Ball film and I cried for almost half of the whole film and the entirety of Act 4. She truly shifted something inside of me and I'm not usually the type of person you would say stuff like this but I'm just sitting here so sad and hopeful at the same time :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

Yeah this base needs to make a big apology for Blade, some of the things I have seen here were NOT cool. I am up for trolling and etc, but bullying is not ok (except bullying BloodP*p ofc :eli: @DonnieDarko). 

Speaking of #that producer, I didn't want to be negative yesterday but my god I hate her little bloodpop stories. No wonder fun tonight is such a dud if it came out of him pressuring her to write a happy song :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I just finished watching Chromatica Ball film and I cried for almost half of the whole film and the entirety of Act 4. She truly shifted something inside of me and I'm not usually the type of person you would say stuff like this but I'm just sitting here so sad and hopeful at the same time :gaycat7:

Don't be sad, rejoice and love yourself 

 

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

Y'all failed @Blade just like you failed @LykkeLi

while I knew they were right all along

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

grasping for anything teas 

 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Okay and? Jay-Z, Bob Dylan, and Nickleback all dropped albums on 9/11. That's not Gaga's problem.

 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.j

Yall really got hurt when I just stated a fact. Especially when chromatica was literally derailed because of his murder (cancelled listening party)


I think it was intentional she did it, oh well, not trying to drag her for choosing a date, especially when I don't think she should've cancelled her plans back in 2020

I don't understand why they didn't release Gaga Chromatica Ball worldwide, it sucks. A big country like France can't even see the show, ridiculous.

  • Author

The way no other medias have reviewed the GCB, I am still seeing only 2 reviews on MC :deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Kékette said:

I don't understand why they didn't release Gaga Chromatica Ball worldwide, it sucks. A big country like France can't even see the show, ridiculous.

Isn't it on different services in France?

 

More of an HBO thing than Gaga thing, tbh. They basically just released it wherever HBO/Max is available.

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

The way no other medias have reviewed the GCB, I am still seeing only 2 reviews on MC :deadvision:

at least they're two fresh ones on RT :eli: 

16 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she should have called it Chromatica Ball: Put Your Hands Up Film 

Bank robber of pop has had me tickled all day :rip: 

I am so excited, everything we know about her direction so far makes me think we could be getting the best Gaga album and rollout since Born This Way

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.